Who are you and why do you look so familiar?

Married to him....

-_____ POV-

I dressed up in my new uniform...for Woollim High.Aigoo...why is it just like this?White.what if I get soaked?Oh yeah...my new blazer.As I donned the clothing,I was walking down the stairs.

"Umma?Appa?..."No answer.I guess they're gone again.Sighing,I just ate the pancakes that were made for me and left for the school.Hmm...it should be here somewhere...far away....since I don't want to waste money,I drove my porsche to the school.This must be it.Wait.Girls and boys...check.Same uniform...check.Queenkas bullying people...CHECK.YUP!THIS IS THE SCHOOL!

Getting out,I walked in the entrance with my books clutched to my chest.OMO.WHY IS EVERYBODY STARING AT ME?!HAVE THEY EVER HEARD OF 

PEER PRESSURE'???!?!?!?Breathe in and out.In and out.Better.After I got my timetable and everything,I headed to my first class.Knocking the door,the teacher averted his attention to me and nodded.

"CLASS!SHUT UP AND LISTEN!" He yelled so loud which made me flinch.As soon as it was silent,he spoke in a softer tone.

"We have a new student.Come in and introduce yourself." Okay,this is my cue I guess.

-end of POV-

-INFINITE POV-

"Hyung,did you know Eun hee likes you?"Dongwoo nudged Sungkyu.Sungkyu looked boredly at him.

"Are you delayed?I rejected her this morning.She confessed and yeah..." Sungkyu sighed.He hated that girl's guts.

"Hoya,what's the agenda for today?Do you have anything planned....?"

"Aniyo."

"Wha-"Woohyun was about to speak but the teacher told them to hush.A girl entered the room and Woohyun stared at her like she was the most fascinating thing on earth.

"Hmmm...."

"She's nervous and hyperventilating." Sungjong whispered to him.

"She looks interesting...I wonder if-"

"L,trust me.Don't imagine anything...this isn't a drama."Sungyeol nudged while L ignored him.He had to admit,he was defeated by Sungyeol.

"H-Hello!I'm Lee _____,it's a pleasure to meet you all.Please treat me well.Thank you." the so-called _____ introduced herself.Hoya's eyes bulged out.*She's here....i-is that really princess?She looks so....beautiful.S-She grew up well....she's okay....but does she remember me?* Hoya thought while his head cleared.____ caught his eye and smiled a little.*SHE REMEMBERS ME?!*

"Well ____,you can sit next to Nan Jung or Hwang Baek as they both have empty seats." the teacher nodded.Everybody called Hwang Baek 'Xian' and Nan Jung 'Zhi'.Everyone knew that Zhi liked Xian but didn't say anything.

L watched intently as he hoped that the new girl would sit next to Zhi,but he was wrong.As it seemed,the new girl sat next to Xian and in a instant,they were happily talking.*I'm going to destroy you Xian,just you wait...* L thought as he glared at the boy.

-end of POV-

-____ POV-

"So _____, I'm Hwang Baek.Or you can call me 'Xian' if you prefer that."

"No,I prefer Hwang Baek.It's a nice name.It's a pleasure to meet you."I held out my hand as he smiled.He proudly shook it.

"You wanna hang out with me,Nan Jung,Feng and Chan?" he nodded to three students.

"Sure!"

This isn't so bad after all....as the bell rang,I thought of the boy who was staring at me blankly as I smiled back.Humm...something feels familiar about him.I just can't lay my finger on it.Soon,I headed to the cafeteria but was blocked by him...apparently.

"You...are you really Lee ____?" he asked.What was up with him?

"Neh,is there something wrong?"

"A-Ani...do you remember me?"

"Yeah,you were the boy who was staring at me in class right?"

"O-Oh....yeah."he answered disappointedly.I nodded as I tried to leave,but he grabbed my wrist.

"Does the name 'Lee Howon' ring....ring a bell?"he said softly.

"Lee Howon?Is that your name?I see,it's nice to meet you.Apparently it doesn't...but it kinda does now,since we are introduced to each other right?"

He sadly dropped his hand and I left.

-end of POV-

-Hoya POV-

Ah,so she...doesn't remember me after all.Does she still have that necklace I gave to her?Yet,in class...it looked as if SHE DID remember me.I guess I was wrong.Princess,I'll make you remember me and love me again.I'll find a way.I stared at her retreating figure and made my way to the cafeteria too.

"Hoya,what's with the long face?"Sungkyu asked.

"Hm?Nothing." I replied flatly as I recomposed my face.I glanced at L,his face was emotionless and his eyes were mysterious as usual.Nothing different around here,except for ____,and...her memory.I sighed once more before I started to eat my food.

-end of POV-

--------------

Comment please!:)