Project with Hoya

Married to him....

-____ POV-

I clucked my tongue as I waited for my friends.Soon enough, they arrived.

"Sorry for being late ___, it's only your second day and WE made you wait." Hwang Baek apologised as he bowed. I just nodded.

"So what do you guys have for 1st period?" I asked.

"Hmm, we all have science." Nan Jung smiled.

"Hahaha! I have Music.Bye!" I waved when the bell rang, and ran to my class.

"OKAY!LISTEN UP!IN HERE, I HAVE YOUR NAMES!YOU ARE MEANT TO PUT YOUR HAND IN,TAKE OUT A NAME AND THAT WILL BE YOUR PARTNER.WHEN YOU HAVE SEEN YOUR PARTNER'S NAME,STAND IN FRONT.WHEN YOU ARE PARTNERED UP WITH YOUR PARTNER, SLIP THE NAME INTO THE EMPTY JAR THERE! GOT IT?!" the teacher yelled. The class groaned. I turned to my desk partner.

"What does this mean?"

"The lucky dip.Or as our class and teacher calls it,' The Random Fate Jar'. Whenever that jar is taken out, it means that we have a project. The other reason is,we can never work with our desk partner on a project and we can't stick with one person for every project we get."

"Oh." that was weird.

"I'm Himchan.Kim Himchan." the blonde male gave out his hand.I shook it.

"Lee ____."

One by one, the girls were called out to place our hands in the jar and take a name out. I read mine 'LEE HOWON(HOYA)' standing with the rest of the girls at the front and the girls who were coming.We waited.

"NOW GO TO YOUR PARTNERS!" I approached Hoya's desk after I placed his name in the empty jar. He seemed shocked when I took the seat beside him.

"Hey." I greeted.

"Hey." he murmured,looking away.Was it something I did?Or was I his natural enemy from the  beginning...?my face srunched up in worry,but I shook it off and listened to the teacher.He handed us assignment sheets.

-end of POV-

-Hoya POV-

When she turned out to be my partner,it was added to what I was depressed about.She'll think that we're just friends or something.But I knew, I WAS ALWAYS CLOSER THAN THAT TO HER BEFORE.Should I just start from scratch?Get close to her all over again?Maybe we will throughtout the project...

What happened to you?Lee ____ what was it that I missed?

-end of POV-

Comments please!