The Forgotten past and the Present

Married to him....

Lee ____(3),Hoya(5)

-_____ POV-

I walked to mummy and asked if she could get me some ice-cream.She smiled and nodded,then told me to go play.I nodded silently and made my way to the swings.Sitting on it,I started swinging with a blank face until...I got PUSHED off by a boy. T_T

I started to cry my eyes out,clutching my bruised knee from the incident.A few minutes later,a handsome boy came up to me and offered his hand.I took it gratefully.

"What's your name?" he asked softly as he sat me up on his lap and brushed away my bangs from my face with just a sweep of his hand.

"*sniffle*L-Lee _-_____*sniffle*"I answered shyly and lifted my hand to wipe away my tears but he got a tissue from his pocket and wiped it for me.

"K-Komawo o-oppa...*sniffle*"

"Sssh...Sssh...don't cry princess...I'm Lee Howon...you can call me Hoya oppa!^^;"

"Why did you call me a pwincess?"

"Because you're so pretty...like an angel :) "

"How old are you princess?"

"3..I'm fwee years owld"

He smiled."I'm 5 years old...where is your mummy?"

"She went to buy me ice-cweam!:) Pway wif me oppa!Pway,Pway!" I jumped on his lap and he chuckled.

"Arasso.What do you want to play?"

"The swings!"

When we got there I looked at him.He stared softly back at me.I smiled.

-end of POV-

-Hoya POV-

When I walked back to the park that was near my house,I heard a girl crying.Glancing over,to my shock...she had a bruised knee.Who would do such a thing to a little girl like her?D:<

Walking over to her,I squatted down and held my hand out.When she took it and looked up,my heartbeat stopped...she was so pretty.

We had a short coversation and after a while,she was suddenly all happy again and told me to play with her.I couldn't resist her cuteness so I agreed.While we were swinging,she stared at me...I stared back at her softly....a slow angelic smile lit up her face.

"Oppa...do you know you are so handsome?Like...pwince charming!" she suddenly said which made my heart skip a beat.

"Saranghaeyo...oppa.Oh!There is omma!Annyeong!" she ran off to a woman who looked somewhat like her,but it was funny how the daughter looked more...radiant than her mother o.O.

I stared down at the authentic grass.'Saranghaeyo oppa.' the words echoed in my head.

Was it possible for me;a 5 year old boy...to fall in love with a 3 year old at first sight?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So almost every weeked I went out to the park to see her.______-ah....but one day,I said something so shocking to her that made tears flow;even from me...and walked away with pain.

'_____-ah,I have to move away from here...but I'll try to visit you (which I doubt would be possible) Remember...Saranghae...Princess ____-ah...." tears were flowing down my cheeks now.Her blank,emotionless face had tears running down her cheeks too.

"Princess I-"

"You...oppa never told me....I don't fwink you can visit me oppa...but I will wait for you..."

I stayed silent and leaned in to kiss her cheek."I'll miss you...____-ah." I said quietly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Present~

I leaned against the wall with that memory replaying in my mind.Funny how I remember...and yet she looks as if she doesn't remember a thing...princess...why are you so close....yet so far away?......

"Are you okay hyung?Uhhh...you're crying...."Sungjong said awkwardly.I felt my cheeks,indeed...tears were there...betraying me.

"I'm fine.I'm going to sleep." I said quickly,wiping my eyes as I walked stiffly to my room.

-end of POV-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how was it?Comment please!^^