Woohyun - Alternative Ending

Kool Kids (Infinite and Monsta X and 100% and OC)

Kihyun bowed his head.
"I know I've been an idiot, and I'm sorry. Please, take me back. I'll stop hurting you, I promise. I know you don't trust me, but remember our first date, our first kiss...I was your first for everything. I know I forced you, but I know you liked it. Take me back, Hyemi. Love me again."
He held out his hand.
Woohyun sighed.
"I don't compare to either of these. I kissed you in the rain, whereas Rokhyun kissed you on a beautiful day and Kihyun loved you for four years. But...I can make you happy, I promise I can. Choose me, Hyemi. When I first saw you...I fell in love. When I first saw you...nothing else mattered."
He held out his hand.
Rokhyun took a deep breath.
"Wow...they both make such good points. Woohyun's your cousin's friend, and you've always loved Kihyun...I'm not really anything, am I? I don't have a reason...I just felt like you were perfect when I first saw you. That's why I followed you outside to make sure were okay. I was scared you were hurt."
He held out his hand.
Hyemi swallowed.
"I can't choose..."
"You have to choose." Rokhyun insisted.
"Then close you eyes." Hyemi said softly.
She got up as the three men who loved her closed their eyes. She trailed her hand past their hand, teasing them, and finally stopped. Hyemi took Woohyun's hand and his eyes snapped open.
"I choose Woohyun."
Rokhyun and Kihyun watch as Woohyun spun Hyemi around and kissed her deeply.
"I promise I'll love you, Hyemi."
"You listened to me...and I felt like we were close...and when you kissed me...it was beautiful." Hyemi whispered in his ear.
 

END. (Rokhyun Alternative Ending Next Chapter)