Kool Kids One Shot

Kool Kids (Infinite and Monsta X and 100% and OC)

Hyemi walked through school, her head bowed, her books tucked underneath her arm tightly. She ignored the mean comments that were shouted at her from all angles, and slipped into an empty classroom, where she sat down, pulled out her lunch and her favourite book, "Before The Dawn". Hyemi began to eat her cold bibimbap that she'd cooked the day before. Suddenly the door burst open and she looked up sharply, surprised. Nobody ever came into this classroom at lunch, not usually, anyway. The group of six guys and six girls stopped giggling as they saw Hyemi. She blushed and they stared at each other.
"What are you doing in here?" Lyra snarled.
Hyemi stuttered, stuck on what to say and how to explain.
"Who is she?" One of the guys asked Lyra, who was hanging onto his arm. She looked up at him and fluttered her eyelashes.
"She's Jung Hyemi, Rokhyun oppa."
Rokhyun shivered.
"Don't call me that."
Lyra shrugged and turned to her friends.
"Take her away. We don't want her in here. If Kihyun finds out we've been talking to her, he'll kill us."
Hyejin, Angel, Violet, Hathai and Kaiya walked forward but Minwoo shook his head and held one hand up.
"Don't touch her. Haven't you tried asking her to leave? Instead of forcing her? Hyemi, is it? Could you leave? We've got...business to do."
The girls giggled and Hyemi rolled her eyes, getting up. She put her things back in her bag, swung it over her shoulder, and walked towards the door, her head bowed. Suddenly Rokhyun grabbed her wrist and cupped her his hand under her chin. He tilted her head towards him and studied Hyemi's eyes. She swallowed, nervous. What was he going to do? She pulled away sharply and Rokhyun watched as Hyemi hurried away, tripping over Lyra's foot on her way out.
"What's she got to do with Kihyun?" Changbum asked.
"They went out for...okay, so she was fifteen, and know she's nineteen...so...for four years? They dated for four years, yeah. They broke up three months ago." Lyra explained.
"So...why did they break up?" Rokhyun asked, still staring out of the door.
"Listen, did we come to talk, or make out?" Lyra rolled her eyes.

Hyemi slid on her black rimmed glasses and began to write down the maths questions. She sighed, stuck. She hates maths. She absolutely at it, and takes her around fifteen minutes just to calculate an easy problem. Hyemi pulled at her black bouncy curls, groaning.
"I can't do this!" She whispered desperately.
"Stuck on maths again, eh Hyemi?"
Hyemi looked up at her ex-boyfriend sadly. Every time she saw him, fear struck her heart, scared he'd shout at her again like he used to. Kihyun rubbed his neck.
"Do you want some help?"
He'd always helped Hyemi with her maths homework when they were dating. It was fun, and Hyemi was cute when she was stressed, and it made Kihyun laugh, which made Hyemi smile. Hyemi took a deep breath and nodded. She was stuck, what else could she do?
"Just...just don't shout at me."
Kihyun sat down next to her and sighed.
"I'm sorry about that Hyemi. I didn't mean to hurt you. I just...lost my nerve."
"And hit me." Hyemi whispered.
Kihyun blushed.
"I regret everything I said and did, Hyemi. Now...what question are you stuck on?"
"All of them." Hyemi muttered.
Kihyun laughed and Hyemi couldn't help but smile.
"Don't laugh Kihyun!"
Everyone was watching as the pair acted like they used to when they went out, happy. Hyemi suddenly stopped smiling and she stared at the seven guys who'd just walked in confidently. They all had amazing looks, and the way they moved was so attractive. Hyemi's mouth dropped open.
"Hoya?"
Hoya spun around, and when he saw Hyemi, his face lit up and he grinned.
"Hyemi!"
Hyemi got up and hugged her cousin tightly.
"Hoya, I haven't seen you for so long!"
"I missed you Hyemi. How are you?" Hoya smiled. He breathed in her familiarly sweet scent and Hyemi giggled.
"I've missed you too. I'm fine, you?"
"Good, better seeing you. I was so worried when I heard you...you know...I was scared you'd do something stupid. I know what you're like when you're upset." Hoya said softly.
Hyemi blushed and Hoya ruffled her hair lovingly.
"These are my friends, Infinite. This is Sungjong, he's the youngest and three years older than you. This is Sunggyu, the leader, Sungyeol, he's 24, L, or Myungsoo, Dongwoo, the rapper along with me, and, of course, the main vocalist, and 24 year old, Woohyun."
Hyemi bowed to them and they bowed back, respectfully.
"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Hyemi, Hoya's cousin."
"Annyeong Hyemi!" They replied, smiling.
Woohyun studied Hyemi carefully.
"You don't look anything like Hoya. You look really beautiful." He complimented.
Hyemi was taken off guard, and she stared at him.
"I...you...thank you...but...Hoya...you...I..."
Woohyun laughed and Hoya rolled his eyes, smiling.
"It's really hard to compliment Hyemi, she's not used to them."
Woohyun shook his head.
"I don't know why, she should be getting them all day every day with her looks...and I'm sure her brains too."
Hyemi shook her own head.
"No...I'm not good at academia."
"What are you good at?" Woohyun asked.
"Acting. Hyemi's really good at acting, and dancing, and singing. Rapping as well. I taught her dancing and rapping." Hoya grinned proudly.
Hyemi turned back to Kihyun, who Hoya was glaring at.
"Don't, Hoya. He's helping me with maths. You guys had better go over to Mrs Ma, she's over there, at her desk, you know, staring at you. I'm going to continue maths. See you guys, I'll catch up with you at lunch?"
Hyemi sat down next to Kihyun and he avoided her eyes.
"Carry the one, and multiply the other numbers." He muttered.
Hyemi nodded.
"Thank you Kihyun. You know...you should just ignore Hoya, he doesn't know anything he..."
"Sticks up for his cousin, when she's constantly sticking up for the guy who treated her like crap." Hoya said coldly.
Hyemi jumped, startled.
"Hoya! Don't! Shut up!"
Kihyun sighed and stood up.
"I'm going. I'm not putting up with rubbish off him. See you late, Hyemi." He said, glaring at Hyemi.
Hyemi cowered away from him.
"I'm sorry Kihyun, Hoya doesn't mean that he---"
"Stop it, Hyemi." Hoya warned.
"Why don't you? You can't just walk in on my life, and start messing it up!" Hyemi pulled off her glasses, shoved them in her bag, and pushed Hoya out of the way. Then she stormed out, her eyes watering. How could he do this? She still loved Kihyun...like crazy. He was amazing, the best boyfriend ever. Hyemi remembered their first date. Oh he was so romantic...feeding her and giving her flowers and telling her jokes and holding her hand...and the kisses...oh the kisses were so amazing! Four years Hyemi spent, forgiving his sudden angry outbursts, all aimed at her, forgiving his mean, sarcastic comments, all because she loved him, all because she still clung onto those memories of the love they shared when they first started dating. Hyemi ran through the corridors, out into the school fields, and through the dry, warm, green grass, towards the gates, where the sun sparkled off the pure silver bars. She stopped just outside the gates, and fell to the floor, the gravel hurting her knees. Hyemi hid her face in her hands, crying softly. All she wanted was Kihyun to love her again. All she wanted was to stop being so bullied because of him. Hyemi sat on the hard, rocky ground, crying, her red face hidden. Then suddenly she felt a pair of hands gently grasp her shoulders, and massage them softly.
"Hey~. Are you okay?"
Hyemi looked up, sniffing. She wiped her eyes, hiccuping. Her heart quickened in pace when she saw his face and Hyemi pulled away sharply.
"Y-You're Lyra's boyfriend..."
Rokhyun shrugged.
"You could say that, I guess. She's way too clingy...but enough about me, Hyemi, what happened? I saw you run out crying from the classroom across the hallway. Are you okay?"
Hyemi bit her lip and lowered her eyes.
"I'm scared." She whimpered.
Rokhyun crouched down in front of her.
"Why?" He asked gently.
"I'm scared and confused. I think I still love Kihyun...and he's really a good boyfriend, but he doesn't always treat me right. I'm scared he'll hurt me again...but I'm scared I'll let go of the guy of my dreams. I'm confused because when I saw Woohyun...he made me feel so calm inside, like Kihyun did when I first met him. His eyes met mine and...and I felt like I feel now." Hyemi whispered.
"How's that?" Rokhyun murmured, taking Hyemi's hands.
"Like I was flying."
Rokhyun grinned.
"Do you feel like that when you look into my eyes, Hyemi?"
"Yes...and when you say my name..." Hyemi said quietly. "I-I don't even know why I'm telling you all this. You might tell everyone else and..."
"I won't, I promise. If I told everyone what you said...Lyra would be super angry, wouldn't she? She'd turn into the she-hulk!" Rokhyun joked.
This made Hyemi laugh. She smiled, giggling.
"You're funny. I like guys who can make me laugh..."
"In that case...I...can't think of anything funny." Rokhyun smirked.
Hyemi laughed again.
"You're doing this on purpose, Rokhyun."
"What? What am I doing, Hyemi?" Rokhyun asked.
"You're making me laugh, making me like you...so I'll let you flirt with me...so I'll let you do something...trust me, I used to go out with Kihyun, I know what manipulating is. But...in a good way...of course." Hyemi said softly.
"Of course." Rockhyun murmured, getting up and leading Hyemi backwards onto the grass. When they reach the middle of the field, Rockhyun dropped to his knees and pulled Hyemi down with him. He lay down on the warm grass and Hyemi sat on top of him wearily, feeling slightly nervous.
"Trust me, Hyemi." Rokhyun said comfortingly.
"You're going too fast, Rokhyun." Hyemi said, her pitch rising slightly.
Rokhyun laughed.
"Like I just said, trust me."
"Why should I? I don't know you..."
Rokhyun held Hyemi's hand to his heart.
"You know me. You can feel it, I know you can. Can't you feel my heart beating, Hyemi? I promise, it's beating for you, and you only."
Hyemi felt herself falling for his charms, and she slowly bent down towards his lips. They're lips touched and Rokhyun wrapped his arms around her waist, rolling over so Hyemi was underneath. She closed her eyes as Rokhyun pushed into the kiss, his tongue exploring . Hyemi's mind raced, unsure whether this was really happening. As Rokhyun's hands wandered, Hyemi relaxed and gently slipped her arms around Rokhyun's neck. He smirked and carried on kissing her deeply. They pulled away and Hyemi suddenly burst into tears. Rokhyun's eyes grew wide.
"H-Hyemi what's wrong? Tell me! What did I do?"
"Nothing...you didn't do anything...you just...you kissed me...Lyra will kill me! She'll hate me forever. And when Hoya finds out...the whole school will judge me...they'll call me a ...and Kihyun...oh god...I think I still love Kihyun...and yet...your kiss...it was...it was amazing..." Hyemi cried.
They sat up and Rokhyun played with Hyemi's hair softly.
"Oh Hyemi, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have taken advantage of you like that. It was wrong. Come on, let's go back inside. But Hyemi...was it really amazing?"
Hyemi blushed a bright red as they got up and Rokhyun draped an arm around her shoulders.
"Yes. It was amazing." She whispered in Rokhyun's ear, making him shiver with pleasure.
He kissed Hyemi's neck romantically and her heart fluttered. She nuzzled into his chest and they walked back to the school.

"Hyemi, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to make you angry or upset. Forgive me Hyemi, please!" Hoya pleaded, his hands together.
Hyemi sighed and shook her head.
"You need to stop getting involved in my life, Hoya."
"But I only care..." Hoya muttered.
Hyemi smiled and suddenly hugged her cousin tightly.
"I know you only care. That's why I love you, Hoya. That's why I haven't killed you yet." She joked.
Hoya laughed.
"Don't do that to me, Hyemi, I thought you were really mad at me!"
"How can I stay mad at you? You try too hard!" Hyemi giggled.
Hoya's friends, the rest of Infinite, walked in, talking and laughing with each other. Girls followed them, their mouths open, giggling and swooning. Woohyun pulled a face at Hyemi.
"It gets irritating." 
Hyemi stepped behind the door and pushed it shut, leaving the girls outside, gasping.
"I'm sorry. The girls in this school are...well...obsessive."
Woohyun chuckled.
"You're so cute."
Hyemi blushed.
"Th-Thanks."
Hoya watched his friend carefully.
"Don't even think about it."
Woohyun laughed.
"What?"
Hyemi bent down elegantly, and pulled her tights up sightly. Woohyun's mouth dropped open and Hoya hit him around his head. Woohyun yelped.
"What was that for?!"
"I could see you thinking about it! That's my little cousin!" Hoya frowned.
Hyemi looked at them, confused, and picked up her bag.
"I ought to go."
"Where?" Hoya asked. "I know you don't have any friends, Hyemi."
"Hey! That's heartless!" Hyemi protested. "I do have friends!"
"That was kind of mean, Hoya." Sunggyu said, trying not to laugh.
"Yes, Hoya, don't be mean." Hyemi teased.
"Yeah, but I'm right though, aren't I? The only friends you have are in books." Hoya said quietly.
Hyemi shrugged.
"No. Your wrong. They're not my friends. I used to have friends. Then Kihyun did what he did, and everyone hated me, blaming me. They thought I was the one who made him cry. So they just left me, on my own. You think I like being hated, Hoya?"
"No! Of course not! I'm sorry Hyemi. I didn't mean it like that. I meant..." Hoya began, but Woohyun cut across him.
"He meant that you should stick around, show us around the school."
Hoya watched Woohyun, ready to do anything if he did anything to Hyemi. But Woohyun just took her hand and kissed his gently, meeting Hyemi's eyes.
"Such beauty." He murmured.
Everyone except Hoya snickered as Hyemi stood there, blinking rapidly, shocked.
"W-Woohyun..."
"You could show us your favourite places to go." He suggested.
Hyemi nodded slowly, still staring into Woohyun's beautiful eyes.
"O-kay, you can stop holding hands now." Hoya said hastily, pulling their hands away.
Hyemi blushed as Woohyun smirked and winked at her.
"So, shall we go?"
Hyemi swung her bag over her shoulder and turned her back, slightly confused.
"Follow me."

"This is the library. Basically my life. I normally spend my lunchtimes and breaks in this empty classroom on the languages corridor." Hyemi explained, pointing at the huge building dedicated to the library.
"It's very beautiful." Sungjong pointed out.
The others nodded and Hyemi shrugged.
"It's the books that are beautiful, Sungjong. But...yes...the building is very pretty."
Sungjong blushed as the others laughed and Hyemi began walking ahead. Woohyun caught up with her, grinning.
"Hey, how are you doing, Hyemi?"
"I'm fine." Hyemi said quietly.
"So...what happened with you and Kihyun?" Woohyun asked.
"I...don't want to talk about it. It's nothing to do with you." Hyemi said coldly.
Woohyun tilted his head onto one shoulder.
"That bad, eh? What did he do? Hit you?"
Hyemi glared at him.
"You really want to know?"
Woohyun nodded and Hyemi took a deep breath.
"Fine...

I laughed.
"That's my
cousin you've got a crush on! He's not that desirable as you'd go to the extremes of tripping him up, fainting on him, crying on him...shall I go on?"
"Please don't." Malia groaned.
I shook my head and Lyra passed us, making us both grimace. She smirked and flipped her hair.
"Kihyun oppa~ how are you?~"
Kihyun rolled his eyes and pushed Lyra out of the way. I looked at him, surprised. He was never angry like this. You could see it in his eyes. The way he glared, the way they flashed with pure hatred. Kihyun grabbed my wrist tightly and started dragging me through the school.
"Kihyun! What are you doing?" I gasped, tripping over. "That hurts!"
Kihyun threw me into an empty classroom, A1-07.
"What's wrong Kihyun? Why are you angry? What happened?" I asked, worried.
Kihyun shouted out angrily and I flinched.
"Kihyun..." I whispered.
"Shut up!" Kihyun snarled. "Why do you have to be such a geek? Such a stupid, selfish geek? Look at you, you wear those glasses, you have you hair up like that...you're ugly as hell. I don't know why I'm dating you."

I stared at him, confused.
"Kihyun, what have I done? I'm sorry...please...please stop shouting at me...forgive me..."
"That's just like you. You don't even know what's wrong, but you're still sorry. Ugh, you're so frustrating!" Kihyun snapped, slapping me.
I gasped sharply, my cheek going red.
"Stop it Kihyun, you're scaring me!" I pleaded. "What have I done?"
"You know what you've done, Hyemi, don't act stupid." Kihyun hissed.
"I don't! I swear! Please tell me..." I begged.
Kihyun howled with impatience.
"There's a rumour going around that you supposedly spread, that you wouldn't let me sleep with you, because I'm too ugly and too manipulating.
"
I stared at him.
"W-What? I-I'd never spread that rumour! Kihyun, you're the most handsome and sweetest man I've ever met! It's just a rumour...it's not the truth, I promise!"
"I'm not the sweetest man you've ever met anymore, Hyemi. You wrecked it. Don't lie to me. I try to go further, but you're constantly pushing me away. I'm sick of it. We don't even do anything together anymore. I'm starting to think you don't really love me." Kihyun snarled.
Tears poured down my face, and I felt so scared, I thought I was going to collapse. Kihyun grabbed my arm, and he backed up against the wall, pulling me with him.
"Kihyun, please, I don't know what's going on. Of course I love you! You're the most beautiful man in the world! I'd never hurt you! I'm just scared that you'll..." I broke off, fearfully.
"Hurt you. You're scared I'll hurt you." Kihyun's lip curled. "Well, if that's what you think...get down on your knees.
Now."
He grabbed my shoulders and pushed me down forcefully. I cowered away from him and Kihyun smirked.
"It's weird, I kind of like it when you're scared or stressed. You look cuter. More...attractive. y in a way. You're just so easy to...
manipulate and control."

...That was the first thing." Hyemi finished, quietly.
"He made you...give him..." Woohyun sounded disgusted.
Hyemi sighed.
"That's not everything. From then on, he changed from that sweet guy I loved...to a manipulating bastard...

I and Malia watched Kihyun flirt with Lyra and my friend shook her head.
"He's a jerk. What happened to him?"
"Nothing. He's the same guy." I said quietly.
"You're blind, Hyemi. He's hurting you. I can see that, I'm not stupid." Malia said firmly.
"He's not. I love him. Kihyun's just stressed out." I said quickly.
Malia bit her lip.
"Hyemi, he shouldn't have made you do that. That was wrong. He knows you hate that kind of thing."
"Malia...afterwards...he told me we were getting too familiar. He said I didn't make him excited like I used to. He said our love wasn't as amazing as it was. Malia...I think he's sick of me." I whispered.
Malia looked away.
"At least if you two do break up, he can find a girlfriend that's not...well...like
you."
"What do you mean like
me?" I snapped.
"A geek. An unpopular kid." Malia shrugged.
"And I thought you were my friend! You've just got a crush on my boyfriend!" I yelled, getting up, slamming my chair against the desk, and I stormed off, angrily, my eyes tearing up.
I sat down in A1-07, as it was empty, and this was where I usually spent time on my own. I couldn't believe Malia. I thought she was my friend. In actual fact, she just wanted to get close to my boyfriend. I put my head on the desk, trying hard not to burst into tears. Malia was right, Kihyun was hurting me, I just didn't want to let him go. The door opened and I looked up. When I saw it was Kihyun, I got up and backed away from him, fearfully. He laughed coldly.
"Don't back away from me Hyemi. I'm not going to hurt you."
"Yes you are. You're going to make me do something. Or you're going to make me cry." I whimpered.
"Oh Hyemi...is that what you think of me?" Kihyun walked towards me, and the smirk on his lips convinced me that his mind wasn't clean.
"Stay away from me, Kihyun." I whispered.
"Don't be so mean, Hyemi. I just want to talk. So...Malia has a crush on me?" Kihyun asked.
My shaking body nearly broke down, and suddenly all my bottled up anger came flying out.
"Yes, so why don't you go and make her your...your...
that! Go kiss her and pretend to love her, like you do with me!" I screamed.
"That's it. Let it all out. Show me how much you hate me." Kihyun snarled.
I froze.
"W-What? I-I don't hate you..."
"Yes you do." Kihyun snapped. "Don't lie."
"Th-That's why you've been so mean to me lately?" I whispered.
Kihyun avoided my eyes.
"I know you hate me, Hyemi. I'm not stupid. You keep looking at me, disgusted. You're disappointed in me. I'm sorry I'm not the best boyfriend in the world. But I'm sick of you patronising me and pretending that I'm too young to do anything. I'm older than
you!"
"I don't hate you...I love you...and you're the greatest boyfriend ever...I promise." I said softly, taking Kihyun's hands.
Kihyun smirked and met my eyes.
"You fall for that lame performance every time. What's wrong with you? That whole rumour thing...did you really think that bothered me? I just don't find this relationship exciting anymore. You're too boring. Maybe we should break up." He said, lazily pushed me away.
I stared at him, shocked and hurt.
"Please don't Kihyun..."
"What will you do, to make me stay with you?" Kihyun asked.
"Oh Kihyun...I'd...I'd...do anything." I said, already regretting my words.
"You know what?" Kihyun murmured, stepping forward and putting his lips to my ear.
I swallowed.
"What?"
"You love me too much." Kihyun whispered.
Then he grabbed my wrist and pushed me down onto a desk.
"Kihyun!" I gasped sharply.
Kihyun kissed me lips gently, and his soft red lips made me shut up. Every time he kissed me, I fell for him all over again. But when he started slowly ing my shirt, I struggled, crying out.
"Don't!"
"Are you still a , Hyemi?" Kihyun asked quietly.
I nodded.
"Yes! Please don't Kihyun! I love you but...but...I'm not ready..."
"Oh you're ready. Come on, here isn't the right place. If you love me, you'll come with me, Hyemi."

...He took my...my...ugh, I'm so bad at explaining things like that!" Hyemi said, sounding angry a herself.
Woohyun looked at her sympathetically.
"He shouldn't have done that."
Hyemi glared at him.
"Is that all you have to say?"
"Well, yeah...It was wrong. He acted like a jerk but...how did you two break up?" Woohyun asked.
Hyemi smiled.
"That's easy to explain.

I froze, seeing Kihyun's lips on Malia's. I heard her moan softly and I closed my eyes tight.
"That little bastard..." I hissed.
I clenched my fists and walked up to them. I tapped Kihyun's back.
"Not now." He muttered, still kissing Malia.
I coughed.
"Kihyun."
He spun around sharply.
"! What are you doing here, Hyemi?"
"Breaking up with you." I said coldly.
Kihyun stared at me.
"W-What?"
"It's over. For good. We're not going out. We never will again. You hurt me, you made me cry, so now you're free to go out with Malia and have fun with her. Four years we've dated...well, I guess it's just not "exciting" anymore."

...and then Kihyun burst into tears. I felt really guilty but...he hurt me too. He deserved it. He kept apologising, but I just walked out. That's why everyone hates me." Hyemi explained, sighing softly.
Woohyun smiled slightly and Hyemi frowned.
"Do you find my pain funny Nam Woohyun?"
"No! Of course not! You're just...fiesty. The first impression I got of you was shy and...well...geeky. But...beautiful." Woohyun said gently.
"Beautiful?" Hyemi whispered.
Woohyun met her eyes.
"Yes. Beautiful."
"You think I'm beautiful?" Hyemi repeated.
Woohyun grinned.
"Yes! Is that so hard to believe?"
"That a guy like you thinks I'm beautiful? Yes." Hyemi nodded, still staring at him, surprised.
"A guy like me?" Woohyun laughed. "What does that mean?"
Hyemi looked up, feeling sudden rain spots on her hands. The rain picked up, getting harder and harder.
"A talented, intelligent and handsome man...like you." She said softly.
Woohyun's mouth dropped open.
"Right, that's it. I can't hold it any longer."
He grabbed Hyemi's wrist, and began pulling her through the school, until he'd reached the very end building. He pushed her up against the wall and Hyemi stared into his eyes.
"Woohyun...you're my cousin's friends, I shouldn't..."
"Forget about Hoya. Look into my eyes, and tell me, did you really mean what you said about me?" Woohyun whispered.
Hyemi smiled.
"I meant every...single...word..."
Then she jumped up, her arms around Woohyun's neck, and wrapped her legs around his waist. As the rain poured down, their shirts sticking to their body, they're hair dripping wet, the pair kissed deeply, and romantically, not stopping.
"Oh Woohyun..." Hyemi moaned softly.
Woohyun bit her lip softly and Hyemi his lip.
"What the hell are you two doing?" Hoya yelled, running around the corner.
Hyemi giggled and dropped down onto the floor.
"Sorry. We got...carried away."
Then she suddenly realised something. She remembered Rokhyun's kisses. She remembered the way he held her. Hyemi wasn't like this...what was she doing? She backed away from Woohyun.
"Oh god...what have I done? I'm so sorry...I've got to go! I'm sorry!"
Hyemi turned and ran back to her dormitory, guilty thoughts rushing through her mind.
How could I do that? Rokhyun was so nice...but Woohyun listened to me...not many people do that...ugh...so many feelings!

Hyemi sat on her bed, silently, what had just happened constantly playing in her mind.
Oh...that kiss...it was so...so...good! But so was Rokhyun's...how can a kiss get me into such a mess? Both of them...both of them can never find out...ever.
Hyemi looked up sharply, hearing a sudden soft knock on her door. She went over and took a deep breath, thinking it was Hoya or Woohyun. She opened the door, and began to speak.
"Listen, I'm sorry, it was a mistake I shouldn't have kissed...oh! Kihyun!"
Kihyun smiled slightly.
"Hi Hyemi."
"What are you doing here?" Hyemi asked.
"I've come to talk and apologise." Kihyun said quietly.
Hyemi could see the pain and suffering in his eyes. She lowered her eyes and stepped to one side.
"You'd better come in."
Kihyun walked inside and swallowed. Hyemi shut the door and turned to him.
"Well?" She said softly.
"Well...I'm sorry. I keep making these mistakes, and hurting you. I just can't help it. I don't know why, but everytime I see you, I just get these mixed feelings. I'm angry, but I'm upset, and I still love you but..." Hyemi cut across him.
"You still love me? How can you still love me? You're a jerk! I hate you with all my heart!" She said angrily, approaching Kihyun. He fell down onto the bed and looked up at her, shocked.
"H-Hyemi..."
"Don't even think about it. If you think I'm going to fall for that crap all over again, then you're wrong." Hyemi snarled.
Suddenly she couldn't stop herself, she raised her hand, and slapped Kihyun right across the face. Kihyun yelped, surprised. Hyemi stared at her hand, open. She looked at the red mark on Kihyun's cheek, and the tears forming in his eyes.
"Oh god...I...I can't believe I just...I'm so sorry! Oh Kihyun, please forgive me!"
Kihyun shook his head.
"You did the right thing. I'm a jerk. I deserved it." Then he got up, and slipped out, leaving Hyemi confused, upset and angry, but with a slight sense of pride. She'd done it. Finally let it all out. It felt good...but she still loved him. She just couldn't shake the feeling.
Why does he have to do this to me?

Hyemi walked into school, her head bowed, embarrassed and nervous. She heard everyone whispering about her.
"I heard she hit Kihyun. That's why he was crying by the fountain last night."
"He was crying by the fountain?!"
"Well, no, in his room, but apparently Malia is really angry at Hyemi for hurting her boyfriend."
"I kind of hope Hyemi wins. Malia's a cow. She never deserved Kihyun."
"I sort of agree. But have you heard? Hyemi's a . According to a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend, her friend said that she caught Hyemi and Rokhyun in the fields, making out, and then her boyfriend saw, from his bedroom window, Hyemi and Woohyun having it on!"
Hyemi froze.
How did they now?
"Hey, Hyemi! Is it true? Are you going out with Rokhyun and Woohyun?"
"Yeah, Hyemi, what's going on?"
"Why did you hit Kihyun?"
"What's wrong? Are you feeling guilty?"
"Hyemi! Are you really going out with Rokhyun AND Woohyun? If so, why?"
"Why cheat on them, Hyemi?"
Hyemi spun around, and suddenly everything went blurry, she felt as if she was drunk. The voices faded away and she suddenly collapsed onto the floor, the stress controlling her.
"Hyemi! Oh god, Hyemi! All of you, go away, you're scaring her! Go on, go! Hyemi, come here, come on..." That voice sounded familiar.
"W-Woohyun?"
"It's Rokhyun." He whispered in Hyemi's ear. Rokhyun put her arm around his neck, slipped his own arm around her waist, and supported her, limping, towards an empty classroom.
"We've got 20 minutes before school..." Hyemi murmured, suddenly bursting into tears.
"I don't care. Hyemi, shh, calm down. It's okay. I'm here..." Rokhyun said softly, gently rubbing her back soothingly.
"I'm not cheating on either of you...I don't know why I kissed both of you...it's not as if we're going out but...I feel so guilty...I shouldn't have done it...you were so nice to me..." Hyemi said desperately, through tears and hiccups.
"Hey, hey, calm down Hyemi. I don't blame you. I don't blame anyone. It was just a kiss." Rokhyun soothed.
"You're not mad at me?" Hyemi whispered.
Rokhyun laughed.
"Are you serious? Why would I be mad at you? You're too cute and pretty to be mad at. And upset. You shouldn't be upset." He added.
"Lyra's going to kill you." Hyemi muttered.
Rokhyun sighed.
"Yeah...she's going to kill me. I could just leave you here, right now, alone, couldn't I? But I won't. I think I'll risk her angrily yelling at me. I've been looking for an excuse to break up with her anyway..."
"If you break up with her because of me, everyone will think we're dating!" Hyemi bit her lip. She kind of wanted that. He was so sweet and handsome...but Woohyun was also so attractive and kind...and they were both there for her...and remembering back to when she was fifteen...so was Kihyun.
Rokhyun tilted his head.
"Is that what you want?"
"I--" Hyemi froze as the door burst open and Lyra stormed in. She glared at Hyemi, who sat sitting on the table, and at Rokhyun, who had his hand on Hyemi's back, and his other hand in his pocket.
Hyemi swallowed and Rokhyun took a deep breath.
"Hey, Lyra."
"Rokhyun...you disgusting slime ball! 1. How could you cheat on me? 2. Why would you with her? She's a geek! And 3. She's cheating on you!" Lyra snarled.
"No...no she's not." Rokhyun shook his head. "Listen...Lyra...it's been...great going out with you but...I've been wanting to say for a while that...it's over. Hyemi isn't a geek, nor is she not beautiful. She's smarter, kinder, funnier, and much, much more beautiful than you."
Hyemi stared at him.
"I am?"
Rokhyun smiled.
"Now, Lyra, get out. You're making it worse. We don't need you here, making her upset."
Lyra opened and closed like a goldfish.
"How could you...you said...I promised...we were...I loved...how could? Ugh!"
She her heel and walked out, slamming the door behind her. Rokhyun turned to the blushing and Hyemi, grinning.
"I meant every word." He murmured.
Suddenly the door swung open again and Kihyun and Woohyun ran in.
"Hyemi! Are you okay? Oh god, look at you." Woohyun gasped. He went over to Hyemi and kissed her lips softly.
Hyemi bowed her head.
"I'm sorry Woohyun. I'm so stupid."
"No...no you're not." Kihyun said quietly.
Rokhyun bit his lip.
"Hyemi, you need to choose."
Hyemi stared at them as the stepped back into a line.
"What?"
"Which one of us do you want to protect you, to love you?" Kihyun said softly.
"I...I don't know..." Hyemi whispered.
Kihyun bowed his head.
"I know I've been an idiot, and I'm sorry. Please, take me back. I'll stop hurting you, I promise. I know you don't trust me, but remember our first date, our first kiss...I was your first for everything. I know I forced you, but I know you liked it. Take me back, Hyemi. Love me again."
He held out his hand.
Woohyun sighed.
"I don't compare to either of these. I kissed you in the rain, whereas Rokhyun kissed you on a beautiful day and Kihyun loved you for four years. But...I can make you happy, I promise I can. Choose me, Hyemi. When I first saw you...I fell in love. When I first saw you...nothing else mattered."
He held out his hand.
Rokhyun took a deep breath.
"Wow...they both make such good points. Woohyun's your cousin's friend, and you've always loved Kihyun...I'm not really anything, am I? I don't have a reason...I just felt like you were perfect when I first saw you. That's why I followed you outside to make sure were okay. I was scared you were hurt."
He held out his hand.

KIHYUN - ALTERNATIVE ENDING - CHAPTER 2

WOOHYUN - ALTERNATIVE ENDING - CHAPTER 3

ROKHYUN - ALTERNATIVE ENDING - CHAPTER 4