Kihyun - Alternative Ending

Kool Kids (Infinite and Monsta X and 100% and OC)

Kihyun bowed his head.
"I know I've been an idiot, and I'm sorry. Please, take me back. I'll stop hurting you, I promise. I know you don't trust me, but remember our first date, our first kiss...I was your first for everything. I know I forced you, but I know you liked it. Take me back, Hyemi. Love me again."
He held out his hand.
Woohyun sighed.
"I don't compare to either of these. I kissed you in the rain, whereas Rokhyun kissed you on a beautiful day and Kihyun loved you for four years. But...I can make you happy, I promise I can. Choose me, Hyemi. When I first saw you...I fell in love. When I first saw you...nothing else mattered."
He held out his hand.
Rokhyun took a deep breath.
"Wow...they both make such good points. Woohyun's your cousin's friend, and you've always loved Kihyun...I'm not really anything, am I? I don't have a reason...I just felt like you were perfect when I first saw you. That's why I followed you outside to make sure were okay. I was scared you were hurt."
He held out his hand.
Hyemi bit her lip.
"I don't want to choose. I love all of you...I don't know why...I just do. B-But, if I have to choose...then I choose Kihyun."
She took Kihyun's hand and he pulled her close, smiling.
"Oh Hyemi..."
"You were always there for me, for four years. I'll give you another chance, because I love you. Please, just don't ever hurt me again."
"I promise. I promise I'll never, ever hurt you again. If I do...I swear I'll let you go, and I'll leave you alone, so you won't cry anymore." Kihyun said softly.

END. (Woohyun Alternative Ending Next Chapter)