Chapter 2 - I need your help

Visitor from the Future

Baekhyun minds in a mess as he continues walking back and front inside the living room. He keeps telling himself that it’s not true but at the back of his mind he knows that it’s true while Taehyung looking at him also can’t imagine that his father that is always calm and smart is clumsy and nervous when his younger.

Appa I know that this is-” “Don’t call me that.. yet” Baekhyun cuts in and Taehyung just nods. “Okay B-Baekhyun H-Hyung..”  He stutters as he always calls Baekhyun as Appa and not his first name. “I know that this is surprising but it’s true, I’m really from the Future and I’m you son.” Taehyung keeps explaining as he’s been doing it as soon as Baekhyun let him in.

 “As I said earlier, I came back here because I have a mission and it’s really important for both of us. And I also need your help.” Baekhyun sigh and stop then look at Taehyung. ”I know and I’ve been processing it until now..” Taehyung look at his father sadly and show him again the necklace. “Is this necklace is not enough proof?” He said softly trying to make his father realize. Baekhyun look at the necklace while his hand reaches for the same necklace that he wearing. “It’s the same Ap-Hyung.” Taehyung stand up and give the necklace to Baekhyun. “Even if you examine it, it’s the same.” Baekhyun look at it and saw the engravement in the necklace. Baekhyun nods and look up at Taehyung as he gives him back the necklace. “Okay.. I-I believe it now.” Taehyung gets the necklace and hug Baekhyun smiling widely. Baekhyun awkwardly smile but hugs back but just a bit. They detach to each other and Taehyung speak up.

But first, you have to hear and believe what I will tell you.” Baekhyun nods. “You know, the “future” you.. the “future” Baekhyun and me are sad because we both lost someone important.” He start talking and Baekhyun ask. “Who?

She is important to us. Even I didn’t ask exactly meet her, she is very important to me and I’m not implying that you’re not a good parent but I really want to meet her” Baekhyun is confuse again, he doesn’t know who’s Taehyung talking about. “Can you just tell me who “she” is you talking about?

I really don’t know if I should tell you who she is because you’re still single but the woman I’m talking about is my Mom, you’re soon to be wife.” Baekhyun eyes widen as he process it again. He doesn’t know why his brain keeps loading slowly at the moment because it usually fast. “My future wife? How exactly am I gonna help my future wife?” Baekhyun sits on his sofa and massage his temples.

Help mom. She going to die after giving birth to me” Taehyung announce to his father as the other look at him still confuse. “How can I help her if i still don’t know who she is?!” Baekhyun exclaims and sigh as he look at Taehyung’s expression.  “Of course you know her! You like her for years! That’s what you told me when I ask about her” Baekhyun almost choke on his own as he hears what taehyung said.

You mean her?!” Taehyung nods fast and smile widely. “Yes Appa HER! I mean you said she is the only girl you love ever since.” Baekhyun blush as he starts thinking about her.

Yoon Jaera” Baekhyun said it and Taehyung nods.

 

-FLASH BACK-

Good Day! I’m Yoon Jaera! Nice meeting you all~” she exclaims in front of the class and smiling widely. “It’s already November of the senior year and she transfers here?” “yeah why would she transfer?” “Is she a trouble student?” “OMG we should be careful.” The student start talking about her and she just smile. She is already use to it when his family always transfer from one place to another because of his parent’s job. The teacher quiets the class down. “Stop spreading rumor, she transfer here because her parent’s job need to relocate.” The class said “AHHH~

Okay Jaera go to your chai-” The teacher got interrupt by the sound of the door opening at the back. “YAH BYUN BAEKHYUN! YOU’RE LATE AGAIN? DETENTION AFTER CLASS!” the teacher exclaims and Baekhyun stands up. And for the first time he saw Jaera, he knows that “Love at first sight” is not real he might believe it now because he really thinks that he is in love. His thoughts got interrupts by a pain when the teacher throws a piece of chalk on his head. “Ouch” The class laugh and Jaera simply walk to her chair while the teacher keeps scolding Baekhyun but soon she stops and let Baekhyun sit on his chair.

Baekhyun walk to his seat and eyes widen when he saw the transferee on the chair beside his. He nervously walks to it and smile awkwardly. “Hi” he said.

Hi Baekhyun~ I’m Yoon Jaera, Your new seatmate and of course classmate” she smile at him and Baekhyun knows he is really inlove.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay! I updated! \(^-^)/

I honestly don’t know what will right and yeah I just not prepared hehehe. But yeah I’m glad I finished the second chapter! I hope you like it~

Congrats EXO for Winning the Best Album of the Year in Melon Music Awards and also being in top 10~!!

Also congrats BTS for winning the Best Dance (male)!!

 

CONGRATULATION GUYS! And lets tweet #EXOisTheBest! They deserve it!

-BabyEureongie