Chapter 1 – Back to the Past

Visitor from the Future

 

okay here's the first chapter :) enjoy :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung, are you really gonna do this?” Jin said to him as they looking at the time machine.

Of course, I will. I don’t want to see Appa like that again. I know he loves me and he didn’t blame me for it but he is really sad.” Taehyung said to his bestfriend as reads the manual for the machine. Even he doesn’t look and act like one he is really smart and his father told him that he gets it from her mother.

But it’s really not your fault that your mother died in giving birth. As your grandmother said, she already knows that her heart is not healthy to have pregnancy but she still wants it.” Jin argues as Taehyung sigh and look at him.

I know but grandmother also said that Mom is healthy when she is 20 years old but she started being reckless and soon they found out that she have heart problems. The doctor said that even she gonna have pregnancy before, she can survive, that’s why I’m going back when she is 20 years old and ask Appa for help.” He explains and smiles widely as he finally realizes how the machine works and turns it on.

Okay okay, but you have to take care nae? Mr. Byun won’t like it if you can’t go back here again.” Jin reminds him and he nods then give him hug.

Don’t worry I’ll come back and Mom will be alive again~” he part from Jin and sit on the machine and encode 2015 on the clock then press the launch button and start travelling. He doesn’t know if he travels fast or slow since the machine sprays some sleeping gas and he fell asleep.

 

-PAST-

 

Baekhyun is walking from the elevator to his car. Being so tired and sleepy since he didn’t got man sleep since they have a deadline to meet. Since the deadline is finish he can say hello to his bed and his sleep. He drives a bit faster meanwhile one person wakes up on the ground and look around.

He felt something on his hand and saw the time machine shrink to a thumb size. He saw a kid and asks him. ”hey, what year is it?” the kid laugh but still answer him. “are you nuts? It’s already September and you don’t know the year? Its 2015” Taehyung smile widely and jump in happiness then thank the kid. The kid got scared and run away but Taehyung continue on being happy and look around again. “ohh. This is our neighbourhood. But the houses are not the same. I already saw Appa’s old house in the picture, I should look for it.” Taehyung said and he starts walking forward. His eyes widen when he saw his Appa, much younger, going down on his car. “OHH THAT”S APPA!” he said as he runs to him and meet him on the door.

I’m your son.” Taehyung said to Baekhyun when he appeared to the latter’s side in front of his home.

Eh? Son” Baekhyun look at Taehyung confuse and a bit annoyed because of tiredness for working whole day. “Don’t joke with me. how can I have a son when I don’t even have a girlfriend?” he said as he open the door ignoring the other and immediately close the door but stop when a feet stop the door.

It’s true! I’m from the future” Taehyung said as he push the door open and show a necklace that is same with the necklace owns and in fact he was wearing it that time but the other’s necklace is older. Baekhyun look at the necklace with wide eyes. “How did you get that?” he asked because his necklace is heirloom of Byun Family.

I’m from the future” Taehyung smile widely at his father.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was it? tell me about it on Comment box :)

-BabyEureongie-