001

Smile

Smile

 

‘Jihoon is so pretty.’ Soonyoung thinks, as he looks down on the younger who is currently signing a happy fans album.

’He is so gorgeus.’ He thinks as he signs an album. He has realized that Jihoon is the only one he thinks of that way, 'breath taking', 'cute', 'dazzling', of course he has. He doesn’t smile so wide it feels like his face is going to tear when Minghao does aegyo, nor does he feel the need to be close to Seokmin all the time.

”Jihoon!” he says and grins, and is answered by an uncertain smile from the other.

”Let’s make a heart, like this” Soonyoung starts and bend his arm over his head to make a half-heart shape. ”The fans requested it, so we can do it, no?”

  And Soonyoung convinces himself that Jihoon’s face getting flushed is just his imagination and that how Jihoon’s hand layed on his a few seconds after the fans finished taking their photos must just be him overthinking stuff. And he shrugs it of as he begins to speak to the audience, and he tells himself that the feeling of someone watching him must be Seungkwan impatiently waiting for his turn and not Jihoon stealing haste glances at him.

 Soonyoung smiles at the cameras and makes a ridiculous pose, and now he can feel Jihoon’s glare and he knows the younger would slap him if it wasn’t because that if he did so it would come out on the internet the next day, and that in HD. Soonyoung finds that quite amusing, and he continues until Jihoon kicks his leg under the table they're sitting at and Soonyoung winces in pain, and something like empathy flashes across Jihoon’s face before he makes a snarky remark at Soonyoung about how stupid he is.

  It’s kind of funny how still Jihoon looks so beautiful, even with a scowl on his face.

'He looks better when he’s smiling, though.' Soonyoung decides.

  He doesn’t realize he said it out loud until he looks at Jihoon, who is just staring at him in disbelief and something else Soonyoung can’t quite put his finger on, and he thanks himself for handing Seungkwan the mic, and that the fans currently are too absorbed of Seungcheol’s aegyo to pay attention to him and Jihoon.

”What the hell?” Jihoon asks, and Soonyoung tells himself that the slight stutter also have to be him imagining things, because Jihoon just didn’t stutter.

  Soonyoung looks at Jihoon who immdiately looks downand scribbles his name on an album a fan decided to throw up in front of him, and Soonyoung sees that he behind his fringe smiles shyly, and somehow an explanation really isn’t needed.