Chapter Nine

Cruel Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next day

 

Mingyu wake-up earlier from Wonwoo, he went to the older room and check if Wonwoo has wake up or not. The older still sleeping, he went to kitchen and ready to cook breakfast.

Just right on the time he finished cooked, Wonwoo standing and lean his side at the wall. “Wonu hyung! Good morning!” Mingyu greeted merrily.

“You’re so happy like if we haven’t met each other before” a deep voice chuckled softy. Sometime, he’s wondering Mingyu just a year younger than him but his attitude were younger than he is. While in other time, the taller seemed older and mature than him.

“Come, have sit” Mingyu pulls the chair; offer the older to sit. Wonwoo sat down and the younger direct put a plate in front him. “Thank you” he told and patted the taller arm.

Mingyu grins back and join the older after he gets food for himself. The younger telling Wonwoo, he’s so excited today because they going to scan the baby. Wonwoo were forgotten concerning his own child.

Therefore, after they had finished, they go directly to the hospital       

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

Seungcheol tried to open his heavy eyes and realizing empty space beside. He got panic, his hand supporting him to sit up and he sees a tall figure standing at window, Junghan wearing his white shirt expose his y slender legs.

The short haired guy could never deny Junghan terribly making him crazy although in the morning. He can't even bear to resist not touching his spouse.

“Hey Junghan” he greeted the long haired male and giving back hug. Junghan jumped a little from his spot, he was awake from his thought when his husband hugs him from behind.   

“Morning, Seungcheolie” he smiled, Seungcheol buried head on the other neck. “You look great on my shirt” Junghan heard the short haired man mumbled. He smirked, “or you like when I wear it without pant?” glancing at the older.  

Seungcheol looked at him, slowly nodding, “Maybe both…..You looking hot” he whispered nearly into the other’s ear. Junghan’s face turning all red, “Let’s go, we need to eat breakfast” he said.

“Can we cuddle a little bit more?” the words make Junghan have butterfly in stomach.

He nodded and kissed Seungcheol’s lips. Seungcheol keeps hugging his Junghan, savoring the breathtaking view outside the window. Junghan very thankful for his husband changing, he thought he needs to work on it, but now it’s seems happens naturally.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

“Wonu oppa..! Look, that is your baby” she pointed at the monitor, Wonwoo and Mingyu hanging their mouth open. They never see the baby like this, is small and the baby has not been shaped yet. They only saw this moment on TV. Both of them has younger sibling but on that time they were too younger to remember.

Unknowingly, a tear drops down on their faces, Ahji smiled seeing her brother and Wonwoo responses, they look like a couple who feel delight to receive new comer.

“T-that’s my child, Ahji?” Wonwoo quickly throw the tears from his eyes, Mingyu get fatherly feels inside him. “So cute, isn’t?” Ahji asked with great excitement. “Y-yes” the taller gave a replied, a tear dropped down.

Ahji chuckled as she saw they’re crying in happiness. She’s also felt exhilarate. They’re enjoyed experiencing these wonderful moments.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

Seungcheol walking barefoot on the sand at the beach with Junghan holding his arm tightly, skies being a witness the intimacy between the new-wed couple, the long haired male was looking at his husband with lovely gaze.

“Seungcheol, what’s make you change?” he waited for quite long to ask this question, now he don’t want to wait any longer. The short haired guy seems taken aback when he got asked.

“Why you ask me that?” Seungcheol looked at the other, “I just want to know” Junghan soft smile hit Seungcheol heart makes it beating faster.

“Maybe my old-self that you left has come back to fetch you again” being a sweet talker guy was Seungcheol skills. Junghan frowned confusing at him, how can Seungcheol changed as it is now, when Junghan remembered the short haired guy keeps said that their love just an old story.

Nevertheless he is still being grateful that Seungcheol has turned to be someone he can lean to. “If you’d said it from bottom of your heart….I will never leave you again, Seungcheol” Junghan tears falls.

Seungcheol’s heart virtually to stop from beat after heard Junghan confessions. They stopped from walk and facing each other. The short haired man cupped Junghan’s face. His thumbs caressing Junghan cheeks with affection to wiped all the tears. Seungcheol pulled Junghans head forward, place a kiss on forehead.

“Did you know? Since the day you asked me, is that I’m will be fine if I see you with Mingyu. I searched my own feeling and I finally found it” he ended talks by kissing on Junghan lips.

The long haired male tears flowed ceaselessly; “Shhh” Seungcheol tries to comfort the other. There were hugs and tears as they were reunited back to their loves that have long been left behind.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

After Ahji given Wonwoo a small piture of his baby, he keeps holding it. He smiles along with his finger as touching the image.

“I can’t wait for 7 month more” he heard a voice talked, makes him awake, he turned face at the drive.

“Hyung, can you not stare at me like that?” Mingyu told as he preferred to Wonwoo blank expression.

“I’m just shocked” the older explained. “Okay….Your shocking face and when you’re mad are the same” the taller laughs. Wonwoo sighs and rolled eyes, “whatever” he smiles came back on face as he look at the picture again.

Mingyu chuckled at the older which is reminding him of typical mothers in dramas. Out of the blue, he think of something he shouldn’t , he imagine if Junghan was the one who holding the small picture of their child, it would be the most precious experience on his life.

 

Flashback

 

“Junghanie” Mingyu sweetly voice called his lover. Junghan look at him with shy grins, “You looks so pretty today” the taller added, while his left hand knotted with Junghan’s and other hand knotted in steering.

“I didn’t look pretty in other day?” cheeky Junghan asked and laughs as he sees his boyfriend guilty reactions.

“No…I didn’t mean like that” Mingyu shook head. “I mean you look extra pretty today” showing a smile, “Okay….And you also look extra handsome today” Junghan respond.

Mingyu laughs at his pretty lover who good with jokes, the car stopped at red light, Junghan glance over the window; he’s watching a couple playing with their child, looks so delightful and warming. He lips curving up; Mingyu noticed it and interpret Junghan’s views.

“You want to have family like them too, aren’t you?” the taller enquires made his lover faces him, Junghan simply deliver a smile to Mingyu. “Yes” he nods. The younger pinched the long haired cheek, “You’ll the most adorable mother on earth”

Junghan couldn’t but laugh at Mingyu’s cheesy line. “And you’ll the most handsome father on earth too” he pinch the taller cheek back. “Oh, there is green light” Junghan pointed. Mingyu smiled and starts driving.

      

End Flashback

 

 

Then now, when he realized there’s only Wonwoo beside him, who pregnant with his cousin baby, he wasn’t trying to make himself feel down but it’s the feeling he couldn’t resist. They arrived at home.

“Mingyu, I’m going to take nap” shouted softly from Wonwoo, he smiled at the taller before he went off to his room. The younger give a nod as reply, sat down at chair, the TV.

Enjoying watch movie a story about Bear mother taking care of her child. The movie given him warming heart feels. Unanticipated Mingyu missed his mother; he took out his phone and dials her number.

“Hello Mingyu!” he grinned as he hearing a women greeted him, “mom!” Mingyu yelled childishly. “Why you call me so sudden, Mingyu? There is something happen?” Ahyoung indeed worries about her son; she knew the entire story.

“I just miss you, Mom” Mingyu trying not to make her hear his voice starts cracking, “We just met few days ago” she laughs softly, “I know” then her son keeps their conversation with her regarding how Mingyu feels on the wedding and Wonwoo.

She knew about Wonwoo, Ahji told her everything. But she still can’t do anything certainly, as a mother she could only give ear to her son talk about his problems.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

2 days later

 

Seungcheol and Junghan were arrived at Korea after they had a perfect honeymoon. “So, Junghan…? You wanna go somewhere?” Seungcheol smiled at long haired male.

“Can we visit our place that we used to date during our high school?” Junghan grin showing to his husband. They hates to go back to the place but now everything had changed and they are already married.

What has passed is past, at present their old dreams has become real, and they’re together finally.

 

Seungcheol drives to their memorable place with his left hand links with Junghan’s. While the long haired male staring outside the window, he’s humming their old favorite song ‘I’m yours’ the song they used to sang together at school.

“You still remember our song?” Seungcheol smiled, “To be honest, I never forgot” Junghan looking at the other with grins. The short haired guy nods. He knew Junghan never forget everything related to him.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

After one hour, they finally arrived at their old school, they walked at a big tree, they constantly come to rest, chill time or doing home-work also the tree are witness of their first kiss together. Seungcheol and Junghan snigger remembering how childish when they were young, when they had their first kiss and they also had bitter memory at this place.

 

They lean their backs on the tree, Junghan’s head resting on Seungcheol’s shoulder and holding hands like how they always do it back then. “Junghan, I have something I wanna ask you?”

“Sure, what it is?” Junghan glanced at the other. “Why you leave me for Joshua before?” Seungcheol knew the question he asked is hazard for him also for Junghan.

Junghan was streaked by the question but then he smiles and starts to give explanation, “I thought he would be better than you…I admitted I made mistake, maybe I was too young to understand what’s true love that time. Sometime, I thought I am not worthy to been forgiven by you…” he bites lips, barring tears from fall.

“That’s why when his mother told me to left him; I did what she wished…I didn’t fight back or do something. Because I realized Joshua and I better be friends only, it’s not as same as me and you” Junghan watery eyes stares at the other.

“Then why you didn’t come to me after you came back from L.A?” Seun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter