Chapter One

Cruel Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Edited: 26/11/2015

Hi~ ^_^

“I can’t believe you have feelings for my own cousin, Junghan,” Mingyu said while gritting his teeth, trying his best to hold back his anger.    

“I’m sorry, Mingyu. But I think you’re not mature enough for me. After two years, I realized that,” Junghan said. He was standing at the door facing Mingyu and was preparing to leave.

It was then Mingyu realized the meaning behind Junghan's words. “W...What are…? You know he’s dating someone else, right?”

“Yes, I know…, but his parents don’t like Wonwoo. His parents like me! His parents choose me! It’s isn’t my fault,” Junghan sighed, his voice dropping at the end.

“You even know his parents? What--” before Mingyu could finish his words Junghan cut him off by saying something that pushed the him on the verge of tears.

“Yes, I know everything about him! I know his family more than I know your family! Seungcheol and I were in love back then,” yelled Junghan at Mingyu who was rooted on his spot. Tears rolled down Mingyu's cheeks. He hated to show his weakness but what Junghan told him hit him hard.    

“Y...you guys loved each other…? Then what about u-us…?” Mingyu asked Junghan, his voice wavering as he held onto Junghan's arm tightly.

“L...let go my arm. It hurts!” the shorter tried to pull his arm from the younger's grasp but failed.

“But my heart is more hurting than your arm!"

Junghan could only sign when he saw anger in Mingyu's eyes. “Listen," Junghan pulled him arm back, "we were in love, but not anymore. Behave yourself and, well, goodbye.” Without sparing another glance, Junghan walked out of the house.

Soon after the door closed Mingyu fell on his knees as a person he had loved and he thought he has forever loved, left him.       

 

Mingyu drank a couple glasses of Junghan’s favorite wine. He hated it because it reminded him of Junghan, but he really needed it to calm his heart. He was almost drunk. But he didn’t know what he else he could do to do to stop the ache in his heart.

He looked at his phone’s wallpaper, which was a picture of Junghan kissing his cheek. They had been so happy that moment. Mingyu wondered why they couldn’t be like that forever. He really thought Junghan loved him with all of his heart but no, he never knew his beloved cousin had an affair with his lover. Mingyu laughed, thinking how stupid he was as he couldn't figure out what had been going on between Junghan and Seungcheol earlier.

He drank more of the liquor till he passed out on the floor.  

 

Wonwoo, while sitting on the bed, hugged both of his legs closer to his chest and sobbed. His tears kept falling as his hands ran over the bed remembering the times when he had Seungcheol beside him.

He reminisced all those memories, especially the way Seungcheol took care of him; he was such a nice guy.

He remembered that moment when they made love; they way Seungcheol kissed him, his gentle touches and meaningful kisses -- everything. He really had thought Seungcheol was his last

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter