Knock Knock - Part 2

Knock Knock

*knock knock*

He was still there, but he was still at a loss of words. He didn't know what to answer and found himself in a somewhat dreadful situation. Once more his self-assurance fell and thoughts about him surroundings were controlling his twisted mind. They broke through his barrier and made everything much more difficult.

"Why did they have to interfere anyways? I know that I've asked about their opinion, but this is too much"

He knew that her friends were only concerned about him, which he appreciated. Yet this was his war to fight. Every following day was spent thinking about how to respond him. He had asked for an answer, which he promised to give him. And that certain answer was given on his 19th birthday. He had invited him and so he told him.

"Yes"

The boy was confused, not knowing what the other boy was talking about. And so he explained shortly:

"The answer to your question: yes"

This time the boy understood, leading him to show a big smile. The boy had once more opened his heart for the other individual to hold, even though the episode with Max had left several scars and would seem to haunt him forever, making him more careful. His friends, though, were looking down on the situation and his choice, worrying whether the other boy might hurt him again. The boy wasn't surprised by their response – he had the very same thought, but chose to put it aside. Furthermore he assured them that by accepting this request, so to speak, the other boy would take the relationship to a higher level; moving in together. His friends were speechless and did nothing but sigh.

As days went by, though, everything seemed to get brighter. Each day was a new beginning and happiness had once again found its way into the life and hearts of two people. They were able to have fun again - laugh together. Furthermore, they fooled around like never before.
Even though the boy was still a bit insecure about his choice, he kept thinking that everything would be okay this time, leading him to ignore his friends' sayings. He kept smiling to himself, thinking that;

those soft lips of his, which he could touch no more
the lovely scent of him, which his nostrils could not pursue
the smile of his, which wasn't meant for him
the touch of him, which had disappeared
his beating heart, which was no longer for him to hold

was once again his to have.