The rules!

IF YOU KNOW!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's finally saturday night.

Song Jung Moo glad to know Ji Hyo finally accept to have dinner with Kim Family's. He smile while looking at his wife picuture.

Honey guide me for our angel happiness...

He put her picture frame on the desk, wear his tuxedo and go downstairs. He waiting for his only daugther and his special guests.

Meanwhile, Ji Hyo with forced to follow his father's wishes to have dinner with Dr. Kim Family's. Even she didn't like it, she forced to be nicely. She didn't want look bad front of Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim, she know they well. Even after her mother died Mrs. Kim like his own mother for her, she's really nice for her since she childhood. She treat her like her owm daughter, maybe because she really want to have daughter. But Ji Hyo not remember their son.

She wore a white simple dress and arrange her long hair beautifully. She then looking herself in the mirror. And took a deep breath. She should wear this dress and have dinner with his boyfriend, celebrate their 1000 days. Not coming to dinner in this stupid matchmaking.

She take her phone from bad and send message for her boyfriend.

To : my honey
I'm going to have dinner now... how i hope can have dinner with you right now... :( i miss you baby, happy 1000 days :* okay i leave now.. hufttt i'm so nervous... i will wait you for left from this thing!

From : my honey
Good luck dear... happy 1000 days, save you heart for me! Don't you dare to in love with that man...

She ckuckled read message from her boyfriend, then continue to touch up her beauty face. She look her face in the mirror, heavily sighed.

Umma how i hope you being her now, it'll never happend.. i will married with people i like, not like this.. tears fell on her cheeks. She quickly wipe it. When heard knocked from her door. Fix her make up.

"Aghassi, Mr. Song wait for you. Mr. Kim family's already arrived." Tell their maid from the door.

"Nee i will go down."

~~~~~~~

At the living room Kim's family already arrived, while Song Jung Moo greet them and have a talk.

"Wahh Jong Kook-ah you really handsome today."

"You're more handsome Dr. Song."

"Aigoo... my son to be in law, stop call me like that outside our work. From now call me abeonim, arrachi?" Song Jung Moo smile proudly and tap Jong Kook Shoulder.

Jong Kook smile shyly and look towards upstairs. He feel so nervous to met that beuty lion, what will she thought if she know he's who will be matchmake with her? He keep thought about this matchmaking along the way here. Jong Kook try to be cool.

While Mr. Song and Mr. Kim talk, Ji Hyo walk down to downstair. She look so elegant with her white dress who suit with her slim body. Her beautiful legs walking with white higheels, she indeed beautiful. She look at Mrs. Kim direction while smile widely to her.

"Omoo.. my little princess now grown to beautiful angel... Aigoo Ji Hyo-yaa you grown up so much, look at this beautiful girl." Mrs. Kim approach Ji Hyo and hug her lightly and kiss her check.

Ji Hyo hugging back her and bow polietly.
"Annyonghaseyo aunty, how are you?" She bow to Mr. Kim too.

Jong Kook keep backs side Ji Hyo afraid she will be shocked.

"Yaa adeul, why you not great Ji Hyo?? Where's your manner?" Ask Mr. Kim, Jong Kook.

Jong Kook hesitate turn back h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter