Matchmaking

IF YOU KNOW!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Ji Hyo out of her car, and close the door with little slam it. Today very frustating day in her life. As if have a quarrel with Dong Wook is not enough make her emotion, now her favorite car damaged because that not responsible men. She look at damaged on his red Lamborghini and sighed heavily, it’s mean she can’t use this car for awhile.

She then enter her big house.

“What time is this?? At this hour you just come back??” that familiar heavy sound make her shocked. She look at from where that sound origin and look her father sit on couch in living room with book on his lap. Her eyes meet her father eyes. Her father old eyes glared to her. Appa.


“Where have you been??” ask Song Jung Moo to his only daughter.

one of her eyebrow raised. It's not like usual her father want to reading book in the living room. All this time, their house just like hotel for him. Just place for he rest. His real house is hospital. Hospital staffs and patients are his true family's. Meanwhile, Ji Hyo is no more than doll who should fill all his wish.

"Since when appa care with what i do??" she talk while continuing her step to her room on second floor.

Just about she want to step her leg to upstairs her father make another sound.

"Sit down here. Appa want talk to you Ji Hyo-ah" Song Jung Moo place bood he read on table front of him and take off his glasses and staring to his only daughter who now stop her step to upstairs.

She turn back her body. Talk? For a moments she just look at her father with one of her eyebrow raised. Since when her father can "talk" to her? One way he just do all this time just commanding her.

"I'm tired and want to rest." She start turn her body again ready to go to upstairs when her father with thunder in his voice start talk again.

"Sit down here Song Ji Hyo!"

See?? Commanding again. Ji Hyo stomping her leg with upset, but she turn back her body. Approached the sofa, throw her body on there. Cross her hand and look at her father face with impatient stare. she just aware it her father looks old than she remember. His white hairs now almost white all. Wrinkles on his face looks more than she remember, but can't hide the rest of his handsomeness from the past..

Song Jung Moo look at his daughter face. How he miss his little angle to much, after his loevely wife die 7 years ago he busied himself at hospital. it's not because he not love his lovely angle anymore. He busied himself to reduce his pain because the death of his lovely wife, he still feel hurt everytime remind her wife face. That regret. How he miss his wife so much. And look at her daughter just more remind him with his wife.

He keep looking at his daughter face. Beautiful Song Ji Hyo, she really look alike like his wife. That big round eyes remind him with his die wife. Oh.. how he really miss his wife so much, especially everytime he see his daughter's face. Without realizing his tear down from his eyes, he quickly wiping his tears and start talk.

"Sturday next week, you don't go anywhere. We'll have dinner with Dr. Kim Jong Hyun family's"

Ji Hyo forhead wrinkled. It's strange.. Dr. Kim Jong Hyun is her father best friend since at college, of course he's not stranger for her. But, it's strange her father never invited Dr. Kim -especially with his family's- to dinner in their house. Even his father never invited anyones. And more strange why she need to involved??

"I can't, i have appointment with Lee Dong Wook" she said while looking at her maintained nails.

"Cancel it! That's not important, and our meet with Dr. Kim family's more important." Said Song Jung Moo calm, ship his coffee who prepare by his aides.

Ji Hyo roll his eyes sighed heavily while looking at her father face.

"I can't cancel it.. it's more important in my life! That's my 1000 days anniversary with him.. and i already plan surprise for him" she said.

"Then break up with him!" Song Jung Moo said with emphasis on his speech.

Mwoo?? Isn't she wrong hear?? Her eyes widely open shocked just about what her father talk before. he want she break up with Dong Wook?? It's commanding again?? OMG! It's really unreasonable! All this time she just accept and do everything her father talk to her. But now?? What?? He want take her happiness?? She looked at her father in disbelief.

With calm tone his father continuing talk. "Appa decide to marrying you with Dr. Kim son's. He's also doctor. Appa want him to replace me to manage our hospital."

For a moments ago, she just look at her father with her mong face and agape. Disbelief. Impossible. Absurd. Did her father joke?? But, it's impossible she sure her father not joking this time. She really now her father well, he's not a person who like to joke.

Her round eyes blinked, as if he just about woke up from hipnosis.

"Appa want to give your hospital to Dr. Kim son's???" She ask her father with disbelief look.

"Nei, after both of you married."

"Appa willingly surrender hospital who halabeoji built to others???" Ji Hyo really don't know the way her father think. It's not because she not care with hospital that her gran

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter