Their First Meet

IF YOU KNOW!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

​Kim Jong Kook drove his car on the road at speeds above average. A moments ago, he was contacted by the hospital that there are patients who should be operated. Fotunately, it’s already midnight. The road was deserted, he doesn’t have to worry about stuck in traffic.

He sigh when he saw the lights of traffic light changes yellow. He can’t stuck in red light. He can’t waste time even a second. He should pass through the crossroad before the light changes color. He pressed the gas pedal. Accelerate the pace his car. He moaned loudly when the colour of traffic light change to red colour before he can pass the crossroad. Without reducing speed, he was even more pressing the gas pedal. He is sure nothing bad happen, since the road was deserted.

However, he’s wrong. Beyond his expected. A Lamborghini Diablo VT 6.0 Special Edition drove from the left crossroad. His heart seems stop beating. He hit the brake as hard as he can, then swerved. Trying to avoid undersirable event, but in vain. His Mercedes Maybach 62s hit the front of that red Lamborghini untill make that car twist 45 degree. With anxiety, he go out from his car. Without care about the damage on his car, he check surroundings. When make sure the surroundings safe, he run approached that red Lamborghini. The front of that Lamborghini looks badly damaged. He feel bit calm when he saw part of the driver seemed alright.

Just about he want to open the driver’s door, the door already open. A beautiful young lady with dark brown long hair and big round eyes who remind him with his ideal type girl out from that car. Her face so pale because shocked.

“Are you alright?” ask him with anxiety. He grabbing her arm, but that girl ward his hands hard. That beautiful young lady put her hand on her waist. Her big round eyes glinting. Her pale face get their colour back.

“Yo..”

“Oh My Lord! Yaa Ajjhusshi if you bored with your life, don’t bring people to die with you!” her face turn the dark.

Ajjhusshi..? one his eyebrow raised. This girl in front of him, is surely still looks so young, but he’s not that old to deserve that “ajjhusshi” call. He sighed heavily, then decide to ignore what that young l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter