Arrange Awkard meeting

Run away with Lucifer

“Why you must spend 30minute to here if you life just some next door” for the exact, she live just two next door to me.

“Write some statement and will... Who know if you can kill me today” She answer with giggling. Gosh I hate she

 

“Can you explained to me with every detail” I cross my arm and give a death glare to Min Jae who sit across me in my kitchen.

“Yesterday, Dae Min plead you to take his role persuade ZiTao back to EXO....”

“It’s impossible” I cut her explanation. It’s not a drama so it will be unbelievable if it’s true. Right?

 

“He will manage everything, its include company permission, ticket and visa for you. You will be given some amount a pocket money and a pay for a week trip. And he said if the company fired you, you will be English tutor in SM.” She end the explanation.

What the hell is it...

“Why the both of you make me have a big deal in drunk condition?” I groan

“You looked fine and you talk rational. Even after Dae Min drove us back, you look fine. I dont know if you’re so drank” I can hear regret in her voice.

 

“Ghost... I will tell Aunty after this” you still unbelieved it.

Min Jae is my cousin, my Aunty ‘s daughter for the exact. I beg her for keep this as a secret, so I can act like a normal adult with my job. I can’t imagine if she talk around babbling if I’m her younger cousin and babysitting me everywhere.

 

“Dont you read all of rumor? If it’s true so we must make some party not persuade him” I feel guilty to persuade someone back to their unwillingness.

 

“My dear baby cousin , in contract it’s jus say you must persuade him not to bring him back actually” Min Jae grin and pinch my cheek.

“It’s a good opportunity for you. You can traveling for free and meet your bias. I had said you, you must thank me”

 

****

 

So, Min Jae help me to packing my stuff and glue my eyes with monitor to collect all the data that I cant used to persuade him. Thank to EXO-L, I found some old clip and photo from their activity. I hear he is a sensititive person, I hope this will make him hesitant.

 

“Dont forget to make some itenary, if you can’t handle him you can refreshing” Min Jae yell from my room.

“What do you think will hapend in there?” I feel worried

“If this is a romance drama so it will ending with both of you comeback as a couple, if this is a tragic maybe both of you fallin in love but just you comeback here.” She said it with fake innocent looks.

“Min Jae-ah, I promises I will forbid you from watching any drama after this” she just chuckle as a respond.

“Ah.... if my English as good as you, I will take this offer and have a nice holiday”

“Dont forget the main highligh in this is a whimpered kid” I give her death glare.

 

Diiing Doong....

 

“Who will came at such hours?” I walk to check from the peep-hole, and the second source for my disaster stand in front the door

“Who?” Min Jae follow me curiously.

I open the door “Your beloved oppa...” I made a face

“Dont you beloved me too, Y/N? I’ll give you some experience” he walked in with hand full of bag and stopmap.

“Nope. I feel like you’re my step-brother who I knew for a moment but you want me to leave as soon as possible” My speech ful of poison.

“You, Min Jae and the alcohol take a part too. Dont forget that.” Skak mat. If I can kill both of them.

 

Yes, blame the alcohol. Calm Y/N, you already fall in the pond why make some fuss about it when you already wet. I walk to my kitchen again and back with my laptop. Min Jae come to my lovelysoulmate –fridge- and take some drink for us.

 

“Y/N, why you brought your passport? Did you know the offer before?” Dae Min take out my passport with ticket and place it in front of me.

“This my only ID for this country.” I looked at the ticket.

“Qingdao? I went to LA from Qingdao?” I make the deepest frown.

“Yes, please don’t make some fuss like a whimpered kid” Dae Min rolled his eyes

“Hahaha, please oppa. She is still 21yo, she is still kid actually” Min Jae burst from laughing.

“oh, mian ahjumma...” I stick my tongue for her. God, she just 5 years older from me.

 

Blame your parent for their choice to registered me home school for my elementary so I could finish early. After that I get my diploma without any difficult. So here I am, leave home for some experience while make some money.

“, you,re the whimpered kid too!” Dae Min choke from his juice. Serve you right.

 

****

 

“So, do you understan all I said?” Dae Min give me look like my professor when give me some quiz.

I. Hate. This. Kind. Of. Look.

“Tomorrow morning I fly to Qing dao, and in the afternoon fly to LA. And then go to apartemen you rent which next door from Tao rent. Persuades him sometime and I can walk around after that.” I talk

“Can you give me some souvenir?” Min Jae try to look cute.

“Yes, is my photo enought for you?” I laugh

“Do you have some question before I leave? I have so many work out there.” Dae Min look at his planner.

 

I sipped my strawberry milk and let my brain take some important clue.

“Can you just tell me the spesific about your whimpered kids?” I said innocent

“Oppa... Your oppa is sensitive but his mood will back with food.” He reply with smirk. Damn. So from now I think ‘the whimpered kid’ become ‘the whimpered oppa’.

“foodies like you? Hahaha... I think it will be easier.” Min Jae give me a massage to my back. It will be hard if you must make some deal with people like you.

 

“Is it all?” unbelievable, I can get information.

“He is friendly. Relaxe Y/N”

“I think you want him to be free, so you offered me this deal.” Skak mat.

 

There is just a long silent aftercome. They give me some look that I hope I can take some pic from my reminiscence