Dont You.....

Run away with Lucifer

So after some fuss yesterday, here I am. In the plane’s seat waiting for the departure to LA. I took my handphone took some picture from the window before turn on the flight mode. I took down my glasses and put it in my pocket with my phone. I think a long nap is the best choice. So I seat properly and wear the seatbelt

 

“Excuse me...” someone said.

What the hell, its just 5 minute and someone dare to disturb me? Whatever... just do your bussines and i do my own.

“Excuse me... “ I feel some poke in my shoulder. So I just open my eyes and glance to the shadow –I’m sorry, but without glasses my vision is very bad-

“Can we exchange the seat?” from the voice, its a man

“nope.”

“Please?”

“Nope.”

“Can we exchange here and if you want to look out the window we will change again?” he offered some deal. Why everyone love to make some deal with me.

I  stand and move out to coridor so he can go to the seat. Ghost, he is super tall.

“thanks.. “ he murmured.

I take a seat and tried to sleep again

 

****

 

I wake up from the noise from the coridor. Some blink and one deep breath.

“do you wanna juice or tea?”  a stewardes ask me politely

“Do you have orange juice?”

“One orange juice for you.” She give me a cup of orange just and offer the passanger behind me.

 

I turn my head to ‘the shadow’ but I can’t look properly. Maybe he just sleep so the stewardes don’t offered him. I take a glance to the small window and what i see just blue dot. So I take out my phone and try to take some picture again.

 

“What are you doing?” ‘the shadow’ ask me. Damn, its not the voice from a wake up man. Does he know I look at him before?

“Tried to take some road pictured”

“Silly you..” he grab my phone and take some pic before return it to me.

“Thanks” I see the pic and I know anyone who looked at me will know I have a very bad eye.

 

“Do you want to change seat know? The weather is great” he offer

“Nope, I think I just wanna take a nap again” I take a shoot at my juice.

“Have a good rest then...” to friendly for a stranger.

Poor me. I think I can’t get take some nap again. There announcement from the pilot, the plane have some turbulance and we must relax while the captain will take care of this. Yes, just relax they said.

 

“Hei..” I poke ‘the shadow’s’ arm.

“uhm?”

“Its the cloud so bad?” I hope he know what I mean

“There a lot of grey clouds.” I can hear some nervous in his tone, so it’s bad. And I just distract my bored with some game in my pone.

 

“Hey, are you alone?” He ask me, maybe he want distract his nervous with conversation.

“Hu-uh... and you?” My eyes still glue with the phone.

“Same here.” Death end.

 

10 minute with the game and I feel bored again. I get up and take my backpack in the cabin’s baggage. I open my backpack and start to find my novel. I remember I put two in my backpack with some other and the stopmap from Dae min oppa yesterday.

 

“What are you doing?” the tone have some heavy dark aura.

“I search for my novel, I want to read because I can’t get my nap”

“Why dont you start to persuade me?” the tone become curioust and what I can do is give him the what-the-hell-you-mean look

“Can you just wear your glasses?” he ask me with chuckle which made me frown.

 

I take out my glasses and wear it. Damn. For the mermaid’s sake. Is he...

“Anyeong haseyo, Zi Tao imnida” his angelic smil draw to his face.

God. Bless. It.

“So, what must I do?” all the event pissed me off. Why must I took down my glasses as soon as I sat.

 

****

 

The past 10 minute is I hearing the story from his side. What I mean here is the story about Dae Min oppa give him my little information –when I depart, how long and where I stay, and my picture (Dae Min think it’s not fair if I know him but he doesn’t know me. Ghost).

 

“So, this will be a trip for ‘whimpered kid’ and ‘whimpered fussy toddler’.” He clapped happily.

“Why you must excited about this?” mentally facepalm with the ‘toddler’ word.

“It’s my first holiday with a girl after a long time, eventhought she is a toddler” its totaly a mock.

“Take a note, I just one years younger than you!” it’s irritate to have someone call you toddler in your 21.

“It’s a mix call from Dae Min and Min Jae.” He give me that death smirk. Poor my heart.

“You know Min Jae?” I asked with my bigger eyed. If he say yes, I will assume all this event have been plot with their –Dae Min and Min Jae, not sure if Tao too-.

“Off course. Arent they used to be a lovebird? I met her when I trained.” God, please kill her for my sake.

 

“Let’s play together” he snap his finger in front of me to bring me back to the reality.

“Hell no..” after all the plotting.

“Just accompany me for one week, lets strolling around.” I wonder why I dont scream every he give me a smile –for fangirl, its the unbelievable. Right?-

“You’re stranger. I just persuade you once a day and go strolling around in my own.”

“Damn, you’re stranger for me too. But I believe to Dae Min hyung. Dont you believe your Min Jae?” he’s right, a half. But I don’t really like the idea.

 

Can you imagine that? Just because your alcohol tolerant is low everything is a mess now. In my daily, I’m a english teacher in a private lesson and in my free time I’ll spend it in front of my laptop. Or must I say that I’m a fulltime fangirl and part-timer teacher?

 

And yes, this men in front of me is one of my bias –never asked me to choose one-. Luckily I’m not crazy yet. I saw tao in such a little distante. His bronze skin, a dark bag over his feline eyes, and everything about him is so damn perfect. And I feel the urge to give that y lips a peck.

 

“No offensed, but have you must wear that clothes to persuade me?” he give me a whole look from head to toe.

“With this appearance, It doesnt draw my attention even a bit.” Damn. How many curse I said for this days.

 

I wear a layer of white t-shirt and a black oversized jacked with slim fit jeans. Dont think I wear some fancy shoe,it’s just conversed. It’s a mornight flight and I think nobody will gave a thouht about what I wear. Futhermore, I think we will meet tomorrow.

“It my pajamas actually and I doesnt want we meet as soon as I flight.” I give him some face. Take it.