Blame the Alcohol

Run away with Lucifer

Min Jae pull your hand and leave the rest room quickly. As Min Jae open the door, you can hear a loud music thump fill the dim bar. The shine and colourfull light make the atmosfer more relaxing. The DJ skillfully give the music. There a lot of couple who dance in the floor dance. Its just Thursday night but there a lot of lovebird. You rolled your eyes think what about Saturday night.

 

Min Jae pull you to the VIP area which doest too noisy. You two come to one table with 5 person - 4 man and 2 girls -. They have some friendly aura, and you guess their job make they look like that. The job that require you to meet a lot of people and make you more friendly than before.

 

“Just smile, relax and enjoy the night.” Min Jae whisper near your ear and rub your back to help calm you down.

“Min Jae... Long time no see” one girl come and hug she really tight before take a glance to you.

“ Are you Y/N? It’s right, Min Jae” she give smile to you.

“Yups... Guys, let me introduce my friend. She is Y/N, my tutor friend” Min Jae pull you closer to table.

“Anyeong haseyo... I’m Y/N” you make sure to give your best smile to all.

“Min Jae yah... how can you bring her after a long time?” one guys tease

“Sorry guys... but its okay to late better than not” Min Jae chuckle.

 

****

It’s past one hour from your arrived, you can come along with Min Jae friend. So there is Park Nana who hug Min Jae earlier – she is an elementary teacher-, Park So Min –he is a private tutor-, Park He Sung – he is a sales for private lesson-, Do Dae Min –he is a management team from SM-, Oh Se Na – she is a housewife-  and Park Jung Tae –he is an owner from this bar-.

 

The confersation doest have a one main topic. Its just about how your job, the trending topic, or some gossip and scandal. No one can take a control about the topic, but the star in our table of course is the liquor. At least we already had 3 empty bottle. Actually I have a drunk and start to talk bluntly.

 

“Yah... guys I think I become crazy. You know my baby Bommie, she just 16 this year and lately she always talk back to me” Se na take a shoot liqour.

“Put your self in my shoes then, Everyday I must yelling to student not to that and not to this. And the next day I do it again to the some kid” Nana give a little grind.

“Ah, lately the student who tried to come here is increase to. I love money, but I cant let it happend” Jung Tae give a confession.

“Yeah, you right. Dont corrupt their innocent with our hand at least” I comment to him.

“I dont think what happend in their home actually” Jung Tae give sad respond.

“Hey you know, everytime I must heard from the parrent praising to their children. But the child they praised always make me have headache” He Sung give a depression smirk.

“I think the child nowadays dont like to telling the truth with the parent. Ah... i like toddler the best” So Min said bluntly.

“Not just doesnt tell the truth, the dont want to take advice from the older.” Dae min look around.

“And they alway whimper about everything. You know how many complain I got from the kid? Event the prctice room too warm can become a huge problem for me.” He take a shoot.

“I dont like kids like those. Too much whimpered but too fragile to handle” Min Jae give a sight

“My baby not like those child...” Se Na calm her down, know there a lot of kid worse than her baby.

“You know guys, I have a big problem. The company want me to fly overseas to persuade a whimpered child” Dae Min sight and take a shoot liquor.

“At least you can travel overseas...” Min Jae give her smile to support him.

“The problem is its a little time before my wife express our baby and you know I cant speak English”

“Just give it to another member from your team” Nana make a comment.

“You dont know entertainment, babe. There a lot of task in our team, its look like a blue house sometime.” He took a shoot.

 

There is a long silence in table. Everyone –except me, I just have a little tolerance to alcohol- is a little drunk and they seem have another conversation in their head. I have an urge to go to restroom and give signal to them before leave the table. Its hard to walkin straight to retsroom without bump to another person.

Finaly you can reaach the restroom and you quickly entered the empty stall. You feel to throw everything in your stomach. Take a note Y/N, don’t play around with their tolarance to alcohol. They looked fine and you have lose everything. After the ‘throw up party’ you feel bad headache. Oh my...

 

“Are you okay, Y/N?” Min Jae look worry because your appearance –a messy hair and make up, of course after you throw everything in your stomach its the best appearance-

“allright... it’s better than before. Where the other?” I said try to not feel my headache.

“Bommie called and Se Na just rush to home, So Min drive for her and Nana. He sung just move to another table, he meet the relative here. Then Jung Tae in his office” Min Jae tell me.

“Y/N-ah, cant you help me? You cant speak English well and you’re a tutor. I assume you can persuade the kid” Dae min look at me with pleading eyes

“I’m sorry, but I think I cant. I not really well with whimpered kid” I make an excuse

“Actually he is not kid, he is 93line” Min Jae comment easily make me chocked. How can we call a 22yo men a kid?

“Its a habbit in company to call the artist as kid” Dae Min give explanation.

“I think its not easy to take a permission from company to take a week overseas journey. I have 5 class” bluntly excuses.

“I can cover it for you.” Min Jae take a shoot. Gosh, this girl have a high tolerance with alcohol.

 

I rolled my eyes. Oh please, it’s not just she who can cover the class. I can cover her 4 class. And persuade a men? Flirting is a hobby for min Jae why she doesn’t took this offer? It’s feel weird foor me.

 

“I will manage everything for you. Just fly and persuade him for 5 day, a week with the journey. Believe me I will give you some amount as pocket money and fee.” He make me flustered with the offer.

“I’m sorry, I...”

“Just think you have traveling in your holiday. It’s a best offered I have.” Dae Min mgive an idea.

“But you know I just work for 3months, what if the fired me?” another excuse you can get.

“Then I will make you a private tutor in SM” Dae Min talk easily

“But, I think I...” you cant finish your argumen becase Min Jae

“It’s Tao, your bias” Min Jae give me a smirk

“Yes, I take it.” Its a best offered I have

 

****

I wake up because my ringtone. I hink a little, the last moment I remember is I throw up in restroom and get back to table to have a talk with Min Jae and Daemin. Oh God, don’t let me have a problem. I take my ponsel and answer the call.

“Yoboseo...”

“Yaahh sepy head, I hope you start packing your thing. You will fly tommorow morning.” I look the ID and its Min Jae, what is she talking about?

“Min Jae-ah, are you still drink?”

“Silly,Y/N... Dont you remember you make a deal with Dae Min in the bar yesterday?” Min Jae ask back to me

“A deal? I dont remeber it, what is it?”

“You said you want to hep Dae Min and persuade ZiTao to back in EXO” Min Jae explained calmly

“What?” you got your concius instanly.

“Just look at your gallery, you sign the temporary contract. At the afternoon Dae Min will meet you to give the permanent one” Min Jae explained again.

“It’s not valid Min Jae yah, I was drunk yesterday. Are you trap me?” I feel betrayed, Min Jae is my bestfriend in here. She was amazing partner in teaching.

“No, I just give you some offer. Wait me, I will come to your apartment in 30 minute” she said worry.

 

 

*ps: can you leave your comment for me so I can improve it :)