Naughty

My Guardian Angel XD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Here in the ground floor,there's the dining room,main living room,maid's rooms and kitchen."

 

Taehyung showed her around the ground floor and went to the kitchen.Irene felt impressed by the view in front of her.Later,Taehyung brought her to the first floor where all of the guest rooms were located.Lastly,he brought her to the last floor which is also the second floor of the house.

 

"In this floor,there's located the master room which is means my parent's room.My rooms and two more rooms and one that will be given to you,my dear."

 

Irene make her disgusted face and rolled her eyes.

 

"Tch,don't call me that,pabo!"

 

"Yah,I'm your boss,remember?"

 

Unconsciously,Taehyung pouted and that makes Irene chuckled softly.

 

"Not yet.Still have a few hours,ByunTae."

 

She said before walking leaving Taehyung behind.

 

"Meanie.How could you?"

 

Pouting again,Taehyung trying to catch up with her.

 

 

 

 

First day of being a PA in Kim's family.Irene woke up earlier and after taking a showers,she went to Taehyung's room.She knock twice and called him but all she got is just a cricket sound.If it is existed in that big mansion.

 

Sighing,she heading to the kitchen and start making breakfast for her new boss.'Seriously,wake up earlier than you?Huh,yeah,I wake up extra early today.Thank you verry verrryy muuuch!'

 

After she finish making Taehyung's breakfast along with the other maid,Mrs.Kwon,the oldest maid there start a conversation.

 

"Making a breakfast for Young Master,Irene-ssi?"

 

Turning to Mrs.Kwon,she smile.

 

"Neh.One of the rules to be his PA.Thank god,I've learned to cooking with my mother." She said while placing the food on the dining table.

 

"Haha,yeah.But,it's weird,though.He never make his PA to cook for him.Instead,he never eat somebody else cooking except for his mother or me.Since,I was his babysitter."

 

Irene was dumbfounded.She thought that Taehyung was purposely torturing her.

 

'That jerk brat!'

 

"Well,maybe because he just want to torture me, I guess.Hehe" She fake a smile while cursing Taehyung quietly.

 

"Well,I don't think so.Btw,since you are his PA now,I'm going to tell you this.Young Master is a heavy sleeper type of boy and it's really hard to waking him up and its even being harder when he locked his room door which is happen every day."

 

"Jinjjayo?Then,how am I gonna wake him up?" Mrs.Kwon chuckled seeing her flustered face.

 

"Well,we don't have the keys,only Madam and Young Master had it."

 

 

 

 

"Taehyung-ssi,wake up.The breakfast is ready."

 

She wait for a minute but still,she was greeted by the silences.She stood there not knowing what to do until Mrs.Kim's voice softly called her name.

 

"Irene-ah,waking Taehyung up?"

 

"Neh,Mrs.Kim."

 

Mrs.Kim walking to her and smile sweetly.Unlocking the door,she pushed Irene softly to go inside and before closing the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter