Meet The Kims !!

My Guardian Angel XD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Help!!My beg!!" A loud scream shocked the crowd of people at the ground floor of Myeongdeong mall.

Everybody turned their head towards the woman and a guy that running in front of her with the woman's beg on her left hand.Some guys that noticed it quickly help her and try to chase the guy.The guy panicked and as soon as he spotted a girl entering the main entrance,he quickly caught the girl and aiming the fold knife on her neck.All the guys who chased him earlier stop at their track aware of the knife that place at the girl neck,threatening to slice .

Irene who just entered the mall startled as a guy running towards her and pull her while took his fold knife from his pocket and aiming it to her neck.Being a clueless as always she is,a frown appeared on her face instead of a fear masking her face.

"Don't move closer or this girl die!" The guy spoke with his trembling voice.Irene finally got the idea that she is became a bait to let the guy go.

A guy take a brave action and walk closer to them making the guy desperately press the knife eye to Irene neck.A red liquid flowing from the cut and Irene winced in pain.

"I thought that I told you all earlier to not come closer!" The guy yelled near Irene's ear.Her blood boiled as she felt the warm liquid fall to her collarbone.Without a second thought,she reach out her hand to the guy wrist and grabbed it.Shocked,the guy look at her with her furrow eyebrows.

"What are you think you're doing?" Her low monotone sending shivers to the guy and all the crowd that watch the scene.

Seeing no reaction from the guy,Irene immediately tightening her grip on his wrist and spin the guy and locked his arm on his back.Gasping,the first ground of the mall became silent in a minute.

"What's next?" Her innocent question making the crowd blurred for a second.Realizing their blurred expression,Irene let a sigh.

"I thought that you all want to catch this guy.So,I want to ask,what's next.What am I going to do with this guy?" As she speak her thought,the crowd of man nodded and took the guy's wrist from Irene grip and thanked her.Before they can walk far from her,Irene called them.

"Wait!" They stopped and focused to Irene.

"Lemme make him pay for this cut." Smiling innocently,she walk closer and stopped her track in front of him.Almost all of the passer by who witnessed the scene participating in what she will do to the guy.

"You know what,this is the first cut I've ever got." 

She stop and run her hand to her cut and wipe the blood off her neck using her thumb.The pain stinging her and that make a quick reflection.Her hand curled into a fist and she throw a punch on his face.The guy stumbled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter