Gossipers

My Guardian Angel XD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Irene!" Taehyung voice echoing throughout the hallway as he call for the girl name. Groaning, Irene turned her head towards her boss direction.

 

"What now?"

 

"Walk beside me and hold my hand." His order makes the girl rolled her eyes. "What are you? A five year old kid?" She spat ignoring all the eyes that landed on them.

 

"Hurry. Listen to your master." Irene rolled her eyes for the nth time for the day.

 

"So childish." She muttered under her breath then grabbed Taehyung's hand. The two walk hand by hand catching everyone's attention.

 


'Are they an item now?'

'Item? Pfft.. There's no way our Ace will dating any guy. She said it herself.'

'But they're holding hands!'

'Ommo, poor my Hobi and Namjoonie if they saw this.'

 


"Yah! There's nothing going between us. Stop saying nonsense." The loud whispers were giving more pressure on her already pressured mind. She growled making the noises quiet down.

 

"But, Unni you're holding his hand." Kim Yeri from class 1-04 one of the popular girl in their school spoke. Irene sigh but then showing her blank face again.

 

"It's because I afraid that he might lost. Just that, okay? Nothing more, nothing less." She assured. Kim Taehyung glared at the girl but she obviously just ignoring him.

 

"Now scram before teachers see this." With that one sentences said, all students hurriedl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter