Problems

It Used To Be Enough To Just Call You A Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi POV

My members and I were so tired. Our energy kept draining each day. Our dance teacher told us that our moves were already great but there needs to be more coordination. Throughout the day, we made sure to be perfect. We decided to take a break for a while. 

Dance Teacher: Your comeback is coming soon. The music video teaser is coming out next week

Wendy: That's fast! I hope we get good results

Irene: Yeah. Afterall, we've worked real hard this time. Oh?! (stands up) Hello~

I was surprised and looked towards the direction where Irene was facing. It was Kai. We both looked at each other as I went towards him. 

Seulgi: What brings you here?

Kai: I came to give you girls vitamin water.

Dance teacher: Oh Jongin-ah, hello there!

Kai: (bows) Oh sorry I didn't notice you were here too. Hello!

Kai gave out the drinks as the girls enjoyed the drink. We sat in a circle. Kai sat beside me and I thanked him for travelling all the way to give us the water. 

Seulgi: (whispers to Kai) You didn't have to do this you know~ 

Kai: (whispers back) I felt bad to keeping you up while I was sleeping. You looked so tired too...

Seulgi: (drinks the water) Well, thanks anyway

Kai stood up and decided to leave but the dance teacher told him to stay for a while and see them practise. He denied but our teacher insisted. So, he stayed back and monitored our practise. We waited for the music to start and as soon as the beat started, the formation was great. We managed to danced well till the end.

Dance teacher: How did you think Kai?

Kai: (thumbs up) It was great! I think you should let them end early today. They really did amazing!

Dance teacher: Hmm, you're right. I think you girls got it right this time. We'll end practise now then. 

Red Velvet: Really???

Dance teacher: Yes. You girls have worked really hard. Today, I'll let you girls rest. How about tomorrow too?

Red Velvet: Yes please!!!

Dance teacher: Okay then. Then i'll see you the following day

Red Velvet: Okay.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter