What's Going On?

Cold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngjae pulls you to the cafe near campus and sits you down before going to order your food. He’s been silent the short walk here but you can sense the unease rolling off of him. You patiently wait for him to come back trying to figure out how to even start the conversation. 

However you’re pulled out from your thoughts when a loud shout erupts from near the door. You glance up to see a cheerful (and very loud) Jackson making his way towards your table, trailed by a less loud yet equally cheerful Jinyoung. 

The duo make their way to your table and Jackson flops down in the booth next to you with a bright “Helloooooo”. 

Jinyoung shakes his head at Jackson’s obnoxious behavior before sitting down across booth and flashing you a small smile. 

You laugh at the two before flashing an equally bright smile. “Hello!”

“How are you?” Jinyoung inquires, and the question is innocent enough but you can see the look in his eyes and you immediately know that Mark’s spoken to him.

Even Jackson quiets down next to you and you shift in your seat slightly. You want to lie and say that it's all okay but your thoughts flash to the white haired boy from last night and this morning and you gulp down the okay. 

You’re about to break down and just say everything when another loud shout erupts. This time the three of you look to the door and you can’t help but laugh as an overly energetic Bambam runs over to your table. Yugyeom follows behind, slightly red in the face and rolling his eyes at his ‘hyung’. 

Bambam makes it to your table and pretty much jumps onto Jackson’s lap to lean over and embrace you into a (deadly) hug. 

After a couple of seconds you start to feel the affects of his too tight hug and groan out a “help me”. A pouty Bambam is (thankfully) pulled away from you and Yugyeom flashes you a small smile before pushing Bambam down next to Jinyoung. 

“Thanks Gyeom.” You say smiling back and leaning over to ruffle his hair.

Bambam pouts even deeper and huffs out, “I just missed you tons Noona!

“Missed you too Bammie!” You squeal leaning over to pinch his cheek. 

He grimaces at the pinch and pouts again and you laugh when Jackson mimics your action. Bambam swats away the older’s hand and rubs his painful cheek. 

Jinyoung and Yugyeom laugh along with you and you smile at the boys sitting around you. You really did miss them, it was way too quiet without them around. 

Youngjae returns a few minutes later and stops in front of the table with wide eyes. After a couple of seconds he squeaks out, “I’m not getting you guys food.”

He then promptly puts down your sandwich and drink in front of you before sitting down with his salad and coffee. You laugh at his comment but can already see him shoving his salad towards Yugyeom. 

“Sheesh you act like we make you buy food for us all the time or something.” Jackson pouts at Youngjae. 

“Because you do hyung.” Youngjae replies rolling his eyes. 

Jacks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter