Cuddle Monster

Cold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark and you reach your apartment in no time. The walk from the restaurant to your place is a good 20 minutes but Mark had practically jogged the whole way home, sadly dragging you along in the process, and you guys were home in less than 10 minutes. You know Mark really, like really really, likes to cuddle yet you can't help but wonder if he was being so urgent so he could get you away from the incident earlier. However you don't have much time to dwell on the topic because Mark turns into a cuddle monster the second your apartment door opens.

You've barely closed the apartment door when he latches himself to you. He engulfs you in a back hug, his arms crossing over your stomach as his head lies in the crook of your neck. Your arms come up to rest on his on your stomach and you lean back into his embrace. And like that you both stand, in front of your door both of your shoes still on. Two weeks really was too long.

After a while you chuckle and say, “I know you've missed me and all Mark but I think we should take off our shoes and you know go inside. I think the couch would be much more comfortable too.”

Mark hurriedly let's go of you and turns around to take off his shoes. But not fast enough because you definitely saw the blush on his face.

“Cute.” You mutter as you peck his cheek and rush off inside leaving a red faced Mark leaning against the wall. He can't believe the affect your actions still have on him after all this time.

Shaking his head at himself Mark walks inside and practically falls onto your couch. God he had even missed your couch. Sure he had a nice couch back at his dorm but everything at your place was just so much better. Maybe because of you Mark thinks with a smile.

Mark checks his phone for messages from the boys while he waits for you. However after a while he gets bored and being too lazy to get up from your super comfy couch he de

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter