Stalker

Cold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

7:15 A.M

Beep. Beep. Beep.

You lazily turn around on your bed and sneak your hand out from under the comforter to hit snooze. Eyes still closed you roll to the other side of the bed, hoping with all your might that there would be a specific someone there.

Sadly the person you were hoping to wake up to was long gone. In his place is a cold pillow and a note that scratches your face. Rubbing your eyes you sit up and unfold the note.

Good morning beautiful~~ Have I ever told you how adorable you look asleep?? Because seriously you're too cute!! ^.^ Have a nice day beautiful and text me later babe :* <3

Even though you're disappointed, that even after two weeks without seeing each other Mark can't seem to stay till the morning, you can't help but smile at his cuteness.

It's always been like this; spending the night together to wake up to a cold pillow as Mark sneaks off to God knows where. Mark had warned you that it would be like this but you had always secretly hoped that things would change.

You know you shouldn't be sad, it's not necessarily his fault, duty calls after all. Duty...maybe what bothers you most of all is that you don’t know where he’s going. Every time you ask him he swiftly evades the question by saying that he was out for a job, but what exactly is his job?? All you know is that he works with Jaebum and the rest of the boys in the company that Jaebum’s dad used to work for, before the accident.

You know he would tell you if you insisted but you value trust in a relationship and if Mark doesn’t feel that it’s time to te

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter