Beautiful Morning

What Should I Do?

Hyunji walked up to Xander and hug him tight, showing her sweet side to her big brother.

"Oppa." Hyunji called Xander like a child.

Xander who's busy cooking their breakfast stopped for awhile, broke the hug and look at Hyunji with a 'you're weird' look. Hyunji smiled at him,then she called Xander again.

"Hmm..Oppa.."

Since Xander is almost finish cooking their breakfast, he dragged Hyunji to their living room and talk to him one on one.

"What do you want?" Xander asked her.

"Oppa." She called again with a smile on  her face.

"Aish!! Oppa..Oppa..Oppa.. What's wrong with you, young lady?" Xander asked her again.

Hyunji sighed and answer his question, "ELISAIDILOVEYOUTOME!!"

But again, Xander didn't get what she said.

"Pardon?I didn't get it." Xander said.

Hyunji deeply sighed and said it again, this time it's a bit slow that Xander understands it completely.

 "Really?So, you're with him now?"Xander asked.

"Not yet. And I have a big problem big brother.He's coming. More like we're going out and I don't know what to wear and what to do." Hyunji said.

"Relax. You don't need to panic or freak out. It's a good thing since we will meet that guy you're talking about. Being simple is good, Hyunji. And one more thing, don't answer him yet if he asks you to be his girlfriend. Me, Kiseop and Omma will think about it.And that is for your own good." Xander advised before going in the kitchen.

Hyunji went inside their bathroom and starts taking a bath. At Yhunhae's Mansion, the maids are busy doing their chores. Some are cleaning the mansion, washing the clothes,and preparing the breakfast of the Kims. Yhunhae went down and sit infront of her mother who's already sitting and waiting patiently for the breakfast.

"Good Morning Mom!"Yhunhae happily greeted her mom.

"Good morning too, sweetie. Looks like you're having your beautiful morning today. Tell me about it." Her mother said.

"No.. Why would I?" Yhunhae asked.

"I'm your mother. of course you should tell it to me. come on!!" her mother said

But of course, Yhunhae still doesn't open up the reason for her beautiful morning.

"Fine." her mother sighed. "by the way, where's Eli?He didn't come home last night."

"He slept at Kevin's house."Yhunhae answered.

The maids bring their breakfast and put it on the table then they started eating it. They're eating when Eli came in.

"Goodmorning!" eli greeted them.

"Come in, bro."Eli said to the person he's with.

That person came in with a bouquet of red roses and greeted the Kims.

"err.. Good morning Mr. and Mrs. Kim same to you..Yhunhae."  the person said.

Yhunhae blushed.. because the person that has a bouquet of red roses is no other than SHIN SOOHYUN.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note: Ok, so I have to apologize.. lol..

it's a short update.. I know..hahaha

Mianhae.. busy sched of mine.. hahaha..