New Work?

What Should I Do?

Same day, at a not so poor subdivision, there are four people who's busy doing their assigned household chores. They're from Lee family namely Alexander,Kiseop and Hyunji along w/ their mother.Alexander is the oldest followed by Kiseop and Hyunji being the youngest. Hyunji is the only girl of the Lee siblings.She's girly inside and out.Even though she's the only girl of the Lee siblings, she has 100% girl side on her.

"umma, how are we suppose to pay our bill when we don't have that enough money?" Hyunji asked, looking at their electric bill.

"and school days  will start next 2 weeks." Hyunji added.

Mrs. Lee smiled at her daughter.

"Don't worry about it.You worry too much. Mrs. Kim called me awhile ago and she said that her friend is looking for a maid. She gave me the address of her friend and now, I'll try my luck and apply to her friend." Mrs. Lee said.

"Can I come with you? Please?? " Hyunji asked her mother with her puppy dog eyes look.

"Of course you can." her mother answered. 

She smiled at her mother and helped her mom pack her  things.

------------ Lee Hyunji's POV --------------

*Sigh. Seriously, I want to move out of this place. But of course I won't leave my family. IF only my family has more money then maybe we're not suffering like this. Dad.. where are you now? I miss you..I miss you very much.

I finished helping my mom pack her things. And now we are ready to go. 

"Bye oppas!See you later. Make sure our house is clean." I said to Kiseop and Alex oppa.

They glared at me, then Alex oppa said, "Yah! Unfair." He pouted.

I rolled my eyes and stuck my tongue out.

"Whatever." I said before we leave them. 

We rid several times just to reach the house that my mom will be working if she pass. And now, my mom is ringing the doorbell while I am behind her, gazing at the house in front of us.

Is this really a house? It's big. Bigger than our house. I can't wait to see what's inside.

Then the door opened revealing a cute guy.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Are you applying for the maid thing?" the cute guy asked my mom.

"Annyeong. Yes. I'm going to apply. I'm Madam Kim's friend." my mom replied.

The cute guy smiled at us. He let us in and he lead us inside their house.

"Mom, someone wants to apply." the cute guy said.

Her mom walked to us and warmly smiled.

"I guess you're my friend's maid before?" a pretty woman asked.

My mom nodded. After I blinked my eyes, my mom is already with the cute guy's mom talking comfortable.

*Sigh again..* I guess I'll just wait for her outside. 

I'm about to go out when I heard the cute guy talking to me.

"You can sit, you know.  By the way, I'm Shin Dongho. And you are?" the cute guy named Dongho asked me.

I sit at the nearest sofa. "uhm.. Hi! I'm..I'm Lee Hyunji. Nice meeting you." I answered.

He smiled again. =.= Can he stop smiling like that?

"What a cute name! So, How old are you?" Dongho asked.

I blushed at his comment about my name.

"I'm 15 turning 16 this month." I replied.

"Oh.. You should call me oppa.. Dongho oppa."Dongho said.

What's wrong with this guy? We just met and he already wants me to call him 'oppa.' =.= Guys these days.. tsk tsk.

I'm about to reply when someone rang the doorbell.

"What a minute Hyunji.I'll just get it." Dongho said before checking who just rang the doorbell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UPDATE ^^ 

haha.. Mianhae if I just updated now. ^^

Who do you think is the person who rang the doorbell?

Enjoy~ ^^

NP: Clap Your Hands-2ne1