Morning Call

What Should I Do?

Morning came to be specific, 5 in the morning. Eli called Hyunji.

While waiting for her to answer the call Eli said to himself, "Calm down Kim Kyoungjae! You can do it! HWAITING!"

Then Hyunji picked the call up.

"Yoboseyo?" Hyunji asked, like the call just woke her up from her slumber.

"uhmm.. Hey! It's me Eli.. Did I disturb you from your sleep?" Eli asked guiltily.

"Don't worry about it. I'm about to wake up that time. Why did you call?" Hyunji asked from the other line.

"Don't tell me you don't remember? I'll pick you up and we're going somewhere." Eli answered.

"yeah.. I forgot. hmm.. Can we go after I visit my mom?"Hyunji asked back.

"Sure.. no worries about it. Get ready and I'll be there." Eli replied, smiling widely on the line.

"hmm.. ok.. thanks!" Hyunji said.

"Hyunji.." Eli said.

"I love you." Eli added then he hanged up.

Hyunji's POV:

Eli called me. WTH! it's 5 am and I need to sleepT.T

I picked it up.. and we started the conversation.

 Seriously, It's better if we're just talking on the phone. I'm not having a hard time about it. Of course he won't see my wide smile and my face that is blushing right now.. hahaha. After several minutes.. when we're about to hang up the phone, he suddenly said those three words I'm wishing to hear from him.

"I love you." Eli added after calling my name and hanged up.

I scream.

"OMO!omomomomo!!" I say it again and again.

Until Kiseop oppa barged in my room.

"What's up? You're too loud that our neighbor might wake up because of your scream." Kiseop oppa said.

"OPPA!!" I squealed then hug him tight.

"What happen?Tell me. Did Eli confess to you already?" Kiseop 

I ignored his question and leave him in my room to go to where Xander oppa is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At Yhunhae's room, she's listening to her favorite song, Miss You by SM the Ballad when her phone rings.

AT first she doesn't want to pick it up,but then she thought that it might be an important call. When she looked at the caller I.D. she turned off her phone and continue listening to the song.

--------- Yhunhae's POV -----------

Aish.. why he's calling?? Why can't he just go here and tell it to me personally if it's important. It's bothersome for me.

Then someone knocked on my door.

"Ms. Kim, a telephone call for you." The maid said.

I opened the door.

"Who is it?" I asked her.

She handed the phone to me and replied, "Mr. Shin Soohyun. I'll be going now, Ms. Kim."

After she handed the phone and replied she leave.

"Hello? What is it?"-Me (yhunhae)

"Why did you turned off your phone when I called you awhile ago?"-Soohyun

"Because I don't want to talk to anyone awhile ago."- I lied.

"Can we hang out later?"-Soohyun

"Öf course we can..but why so sudden?""-Me

"Why don't you just say yes?"And stop asking so many questions. I'll be picking you up later ok?hmm.. I'll pick you up at 7 pm." -Soohyun

"Ok.. ok.." -I replied.

Then he hanged up.

Does that mean we're going out..like we'll be having our date? Soohyun..oh please Yhunhae.. stop thinking about those stuffs. Soohyun won't ask you to be his girlfriend. Aish.. I'll better go to a mall and have my new clothes and stuffs.. There's still a lot of time about that 'date'.

~~~~~~~~~~

Update.. unnie..Mianhaeyo 100 times..

I didn't finish the update.. 

Very sorry..