Dasom part 1 chapter 1

mean
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dasom pov

Dasom? I hear my mother knock on the bedroom door.

Are you ready? It’s almost time for you to go, and you’re friends will be here in 15 minutes. And you didn’t even have breakfast yet.

Yes mom I’m coming. I mumble a little irritated.

Just a few minutes and I’ll be done by then.

Okay that’s a lie I still didn’t even pack my suitcase. But my mom works me on my last nerve.

Shall I make some sandwiches for you dear?

No mom it’s ok I’m not feeling hungry at the moment.

Dasom you really need to eat something, you know very well that breakfast is the most important meal of the day.

Ugh she sounds like a middle school teacher.

So what do you want on your sandwich?

Ignoring her is pointless at the moment. Peanut butter and jelly I mumble.

Shall I make two for you? She asks as she smiles in triumph.

I sigh and turn to my wardrobe. Where did I put my skinny jeans? I mumble to myself.

I look through the neatly and organized wardrobe it’s even sorted on color. Mom’s idea again.

But when I see the blue fabric that I’m looking for under a pile of pants I pull at the fabric and part of my organized wardrobe I already ruined.

Well at least I have my skinnies I thought.

At least I try to put the rest back in place because she will be nagging again if she saw this.

What do I need as well?

Oh yeah sweaters, more pant, gloves, socks etc.

I stuff all my clothes in the suitcase and last but not least I pull my black dress out of my wardrobe and look at it.

Oh well better pack it I think you will never know.

Also get my things from the bathroom and shove them in my suitcase.

Dasom hurry up. I hear my mother shout.

I’m coming. I shout back.

The last of my belongings I need for the trip a shove into the suitcase and close with a little bit of violence and tender love (not).

I get my phone and open Soyou’s group message again just to make sure.

 

Hey girls

 

Only three nights away and we will be leaving. So I made a list with stuff you guys need with u on the trip.

The grocery list I divided between the four of us so read carefully and don’t forget anything.

There are no shops nearby so we need all the supplies for our holiday trip.

First things first:

Clothes( I know obviously but makes sure you have enough for the entire week where staying in Busan).

Your own sheets( just like in a sleepover yay).

 

Oops I did forget something. I walk towards another closet to get a fresh pair of sheets and a pillow cover etc.

 I return to the message again.

 

Food( get as much as possible we don’t want to starve at least I don’t so buy lots of food).

And this is the list of what you guys need to get yourselves:

Hyorin: wine, beer and other beverage’s.

Bora: stuff for breakfast and lunch ( btw don’t forget the milk).

Dasom: snacks and candy.

And me I will take care of food for dinner.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter