Dasom part 1 chapter 2

mean
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

I open the window. The cold air hits my face and it kinda clears my head a bit.

Suddenly I know it for sure. This is going to be a fun holiday I’m sure of it now.

My best friends are with me, and the place where going is pretty luxurious place. I just need to stop worrying that’s all.

Especially about the exams that are coming up after Christmas holiday.

I hear Hyorin pick up speed and feel my hair blow with the wind.

Goddammit Dasom can you just please shut the window close It’s freezing here. Complains Hyorin.

I can see the irritated look she is giving me from the car mirror and I try not to get irritated by her obnoxious behavior again.

So I comply with her demand.

Soyou sits backwards in her seat now and she pretends that she has a mic in her hand and a high pitched voice.

Welcome aboard everyone I’m your hostess for today.

For any questions you can ask me. Soyou’s says to entertain us.

Our time of arrival will 8 past 3 but before we arrive in Busan we will make a pit stop somewhere on the way just to stretch our legs.

So I hope you enjoy the ride and have a nice trip. Soyou says playfully.

Hyorin snorts. Where did you learn that? You sound like one of those lame tour guides. Only your cute little outfit is missing. She laughs out loud.

Well thanks mate. Soyou says in a mocking tone.

But anyway I have a whole new playlist on my phone so it can keep us in the mood on our trip. Soyou says as she gets her phone from her bag.

She presses play and Ailee with insane comes up first loudly out of the speakers.

Woooooooo  screams Hyorin. Our favorite song Soyou. Now I know that I love you.

Oh I know. Soyou says as she turns the volume up even more.

 

I love you insane sane yeah
I’ll love you the same same same
Be with me little longer yea
Even after opening my eyes love you insane

 

Hyorin sings loudly. Can’t it go any louder?

I think so. Soyou bends forward to turn it even louder than before.

Ladies for everyone who loves  Ailee. Soyou shouts.

Because of the hard base the windows start to vibrate a little as Hyorin whips her long black with white striped hair on the beat of the music, as Soyou matches the beat with her palm against the dashboard.

To be honest I feel a little bit left out and look the other side of the car to see Bora stare out of the window.

She hasn’t said anything since we drove away. But even if she still has her cold and feels terrible, she still looks fantastic as usual with slim and fit dancer figure.

If she wanted to she could go to Paris or something but she is not as vain and a show off as Hyorin.

Bora are you ok? I ask carefully.

No reaction.

I tap her shoulder. Her head turns into my direction slowly. She gives me a confused look.

How are you feeling? I try to shout above the music.

Like . She replies as she rubs her head.

You poor thing. Try to rest until we get there. I shout back.

She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter