Final

My Fallen Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

UNKNOWN POV

I begged my father to go down to Earth, but he wasn't really listening. But I was able to get his attention and permission anyway. I walked for 5 minutes until I saw the end of the Cloud Realm borders, I just brought out my wings already because I don't wanna land hard on the ground.

I let myself fall, then used my wings to support me and place me safely on the ground. I need to find Yeri, I have no idea what kind of sister she is. I know how V feels, and it's probably very uncomfortable.

When Yeri and I were younger, she used to cling on to me often. But when I met a girl that I kind of liked, I started to hang out with here. Apparently, Yeri didn't like it.

She came up to me and said that I don't spend time with her anymore. I was kind of annoyed, I live with her and play with her every day. How could she say that I don't spend time with her anymore?

I decided to shrug that off. But when I saw the girl again, she started ignoring me. I tried to talk to her, but she wouldn't utter a single word. I thought she was going through some kind of personal problem, but I found out that my sister had been saying horrible stuff about me that aren’t even true.

I got mad at her, but I decided to keep my anger to myself. I looked around me, I landed in a forest. But I could hear the cars and the sounds coming from the city.

I better go find Yeri. I found a black feather while walking, it must be her feather. I could track her down with this. I just walked and got to the city, I hid my wings and started walking again.

I took different routes, following the scent of the feather. Her perfume is still on it. I came to a small house, I knocked on the door. I waited for a few minutes before the door opened, revealing my sister, Yeri.

She scoffed and tried to close the door, but I held on to it. "We need to talk," I said and walked in. She just stayed silent and closed the door.

YERI'S POV

He let himself in, I just sighed and closed the door. He sat on the couch and gestured for me to sit next to him. I walked over to him and stood in front.

"What do you want, Jimin?," I asked and he just sighed. "Stay away from him," he said and gave me an irritated look. "Stay away!? Why are you trying to stop me from getting back the person I love!?," I yelled and let out a frustrated sigh.

JIMIN'S POV

"Stay away!? Why are you trying to stop me from getting back the person I love!?," she yelled. "Don't you get it!? He doesn't love you! Why can't you let him be happy!?," I yelled back.

I don't want V to suffer the same thing as I did, I have a feeling that he likes someone, I'm not gonna let Yeri ruin their relationship. "Do you have any idea what love is, Jimin? Do you!?," she asked.

"That's what I feel for him!," she yelled and threw a mirror off the shelf beside her. "Love!? It's not love anymore, Yeri. It's obsession!," I yelled. I'm getting heated up now, but I don't wanna start a physical fight. I just want to make her understand.

"O-obsession?," she asked and just stood in her place. I headed for the door, knowing that she got the hint at least. I reached for the knob and opened the door.

"I hope you understand, Yeri. You have to leave him alone, it's for the best." I said and stepped out. I have to find a place to stay for the night, I don't wanna stay with her, I'll give her some space. But I really hope that she understood what I said.

V'S POV

We haven't seen Yeri for days now. Has she finally left? Maybe not, because I can still sense a black-winged angel in this city. But I feel like it's not only one.

There's two of them. I tried to remember everyone from the Cloud Realm, then I realized that there are only 4 black-winged angels there. Yeri's family.

Thoughts aside, I directed my attention to Irene who was sleeping beside me with a pillow on her face. I giggled a bit and took the pillow, then I lightly hit her in the face with it. "What the hell?!," she said and got up quickly.

I just sat in my place, laughing like an idiot. She frowned and started to hit me with the pillow, my wings suddenly came out so I just used it to shield myself.

But once she saw it, she stopped hitting me. She placed the pillow on the table and sat back. I just gave her a half confused and half playful look. "I don't want to ruin your wings," she said and plucked a feather which made me flinch a bit.

"Ow~," I whined. She just chuckled and placed the silver feather in a jar, where she kept the feathers that have fallen off my wings whenever I start to get crazy and run around.

"Why in the world are you collecting my feathers?," I asked. "It actually became a hobby for me," she replied. WAIT WHAT O_O "A hobby? Are you kidding me?," I asked and took the pillow from the table and threw it at her.

But she caught it and placed it back where it was. "Well, I always find feathers on the floor every morning. I'm not gonna leave them there," she replied and grabbed the jar.

"Lots of it," she said and pointed at the silver feathers that have already occupied half of the jar. I doubt that all the feathers she'll be collecting will fit in there. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter