Another Encounter with an Angel

My Fallen Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YERI'S POV

I heard a familiar voice, that laugh, that's Taehyung's voice. I followed the voice, and ended up in a park. I saw him....with another girl. Who is she!?

They were playing with each other, even hugging from time to time. Why is she hugging him!? I walked over to them both, they didn't notice me and kept fooling around. "YAH! KIM TAEHYUNG!," I yelled. Then they finally looked at me.

V'S POV

"YAH! KIM TAEHYUNG!," I heard someone yell. I know that voice, it sound so familiar. Yeri. Me and Irene turned to the direction of the voice, we saw Yeri standing there.

She looked mad. She suddenly took a few steps towards us. Holy crap. I stood in front of Irene to keep her from Yeri, I could hear her whimpering behind me.

"Stay away, Yeri." I said sternly and glared at her. She just stopped walking, but she crossed her arms and glared back at me. "So...who's she?," she asked.

Irene flinched at the sound of her voice, I just held her hand to give her comfort. "Why are you cheating on me?," Yeri asked while pretending to sound sorrowful. Tears were starting to fall from her eyes. But I know her, she's faking it.

"Cheating on you!? Listen to me, Yeri! I'm not your boyfriend, nor will I ever be!," I yelled. I then turned back to Irene, held her hand, and we walked away. But I know Yeri was still looking at us. I held Irene's hand tighter. I walked faster as we left the park.

YERI'S POV

"Cheating on you!? Listen to me, Yeri! I'm not your boyfriend, nor will I ever be!," he yelled at me. He then grabbed that girl and left the park. Leaving me standing there all by myself. But like what I said. I'll get you Kim Taehyung

IRENE'S POV

I sat on my bed, thinking of something. We saw Yeri two days ago, but now we haven't seen her since. But I have a feeling that she's following us. I actually don't feel comfortable right now, V headed out awhile ago and said he would be back in an hour.

But he's been gone for two hours. I wanted to scream when I suddenly heard the doorbell. I walked towards the door and opened it. But the moment I opened the door, I got hit on the head. "Hello there," a female voice said. It was the last thing I heard before I out.

V'S POV

I walked back home, hoping to warm up in the house because of the cold weather. But when I got there, there was a note on the door. Hey Taehyung, I have your precious human. If you want her back, head to that abandoned building.

Damn it, Yeri. I ran to the building, it still looks strong. I headed in and found Yeri standing there, with Irene tied up next to her in a chair. I just glared at her.

But like the tough girl she is, she just shrugs it off. "What do you want?," I asked. I'm damn irritated right now. Irene did nothing wrong. But when it comes to Yeri, being with me is a crime. She would usually just bully that person or make fun of her, but this has gone too far.

She didn't answer my question, she just turned around to look at a pile of papers on an old table behind her. I dashed to her and kicked her on the back, then I pushed her to the ground.

I was lucky that I remembered she can't tie anything well, the knot on the rope she used was loose. I got Irene out of the chair and dashed out the abandoned building.

Yeri was still there on the floor, she's probabl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter