Sneezes, Awkwardness, & Confessions

JJ COUPLE

Jenn was extremely nervous. She'd just arrived at the deisgnated location she was set to meet her new husband at. She had butterflies fluttering in her stomach and her head was filled with countless thoughts of curiosity of who her husband was going to be. A comedian? An Actor? Perhaps he was also an idol? She stood in the middle of the grass field of the park holding her three hints and constantly checked her watch as she paced back and forth waiting for him to arrive. She and her members had concluded that the hints were hopeless. They knew for a fact that he wore rings, no duh and that the crown must've signified superiority, so perhaps a leader of sort. 

JB on the other hand was having a mental breakdown trying to figure out what any of the hints meant. The closest thing to finding out who she was was probably that small metal arrow. He looked at a magazine and saw the exact same industrial earring and was positive that that ear was his new wife's ear. However, there was no name nor face to the picture, and all he had now was a picture of her ear. He was bewildered as to who his wife was, however, now he knew that she was probably into piercings as much as he was. 

He arrived at the location and slowly exited the van. He had to walk through the park to search for his new wife. He made his way through the park playing scenarios over and over again in his head on how to greet her. "Hey, I'm JB," or "Hey, wife," was all he thought about. How was he supposed to greet and start a conversation with her? 

As he turned around the corner, he spotted the back of a girl who stood in the middle of the grass by herself. This must be her. He thought to himself and slowly, step by step, he inched his way closer to her. From looking at her back, he could tell that she was pretty. She was a lot shorter than his 5'10'' self. She didn't wear heels, and instead wore a white sneakers. She wasn't wearing a dress like one would expect, and instead wore blue jeans and a white top. She had long brown hair that flowed to the middle of her back.

Now, he was so curious to who the heck she was. His heart began to speed up and he was getting nervous. He slowly made his way towards her, who was set on never turning around. Should he walk in front of her? Or should he tap her on the back and get her to turn around? As he reaches her, he puts out his hand to tap her on the shoulder, but before he could even finish a simple 'hello' she turns around and sneezes into her shoulder, startling both of them. 

"Bless you," was JB's first words to his new wife. 

Oh my noodle , Jenn thought to herself. She'd literally just sneezed on some random stranger, and was embarrassed to the point where she refused to look up. She kept her head down while letng out a small, "Sorry..." She didn't know what to do next, and she heard a chuckle from the person in front of her. 

"It's okay, but I have a question, are you my wife?" Smooth. JB thought to himself, the scenarios he'd played his his head had gone all wrong, and he'd been sneezed on. But even that is better than embarrassing himself with such an awkward introduction. 

"I'm too embarrassed to look at you," Jenn said laughing, still refusing to look up at the man behind the voice. She recognized the voice somewhere, but couldn't pin point whose voice it was, and quite frank, she was too nervous to see who it was. 

JB made several attempts to lift her head, and he instead took a step to her side, and bent over, and was now looking at her from underneath. 

"Oh no!" Jenn gasped as his face popped out from underneath her, and at the glance of his face, she instantly recognized him. Embarrassed, Jenn fell to the ground on her knees and covered her now red face with her hands. 

After calming down, she peeked through her fingers at the person in front of her once again, and indeed she was correct, he was none other than the charming and handsome leader of boy group Got7. She looked at JB who watched her in amusement. 

"Who are you?" He asked her, and her small, embarrassed smile dropped. 

Hmph, she thought to herself. Standing up from the ground, she dusted off her knees, and stuck her hand out for him to shake. "Hello, I am Jenn, leader of the girl group, Fortune." She smiled as he stuck out his hand and shook hers. 

"Nice to meet you, I'm JB." He said, smiling at her, and she looks at him and out of instinct says, "Yes, I know who you are." 

I know fair well who you are, but do you really not know who I am? She thought to herself, she was bewildered. 

"Let's go get something to eat," he says snapping her out of her thoughts. 

"Okay," She agreed and they began to walk towards the nearest cafe. 

Awkward silence, that was the only thing going on between the two. They walked side by side, yet none of them made the first effort to begin the conversation with each other. 

He's the guy! He should start the conversation! Jenn thought to herself as JB walked beside her, still unsure of how to start a conversation. 

"Hey," The two then said in unison, "You go first," they said at once again. She smiled at him, telling him to speak, and he simply told her that they had arrived at the cafe, and a small weight was lifted off of her shoulders. 

She went to find a table for the two at the window while he went to order something for the two. He wasn't sure what she'd wanted, and ended up getting two cups of coffee and quickly brings it over and places it on the table. His fingertips goes straight to his ears as he places it on the table. 

"Thanks," Jenn says and brings the cup to . As soon as she takes a sip, she quickly spits it back into the cup and puts the cup down. It was still extremly hot. 

"Hot!" She shrieks and JB can't help but look at her and smirk, Boy this guy is really cute, she thought to herself.

He sits himself down across the table from her and pulls out his phone and beings swiping back and forth. 

"Look at the wall over there, what a nice design, right?" He says. Taken aback, Jenn slowly looks over and he's pointing at the plain brown colored wall. 

"It's nice?" She replied, she was confused and unsure what she was looking at, and looked at him skeptically, he was smiling widely whilst looking down at his phone. 

"What?" She asks him and he shows her his phone screen, which was the picture of the ear he'd seen in the magazine prior to their meeting, a picture specifically of her ear. 

"I found you!" He says excitedly as he reached into his pocket and pulls out the hints he was given as well as the earring. "I think this is yours."

"Hey! How did you get this!" She says, baffled. "I took this off a couple days ago, but I couldn't find it, and thought I lost it, but you had it!" 

"Here," he says as he hands her the small earring, but she declines. 

"You should put it on for me," she suggests as she moves her hair behind her right ear and turns towards him. 

What, JB thinks to himself, this was going to be the first contact he's had with her so far! He agrees to put the earring into her ear with shakiness in his voice and slowly leans towards her. 

Jenn smiles at their close proximity and patiently waits for him to put the earring in for her, This is like a fan fiction come to life, wow.

JB, on the other hand, was extremely nervous. He slowly uncaps the earring and slowly and delicately puts the earring through the two holes in her ears and let lets out a breathe as he finishes. 

"Thanks, husband." She says as he begins to sip his coffee. His eyes widen at the sudden use of that word and he almost spits the coffee out. 

"No problem, wife," he returns awkwardly. 

"While we're on this topic, I presume this is yours," Jenn says as she pulls out a silver ring from her purse. JB sticks out his hand to retrieve it, but is taken aback when Jenn grabs his hand and puts the ring on his thumb herself. 

"You're getting red! How cute!" She giggles and his face gets even redder. To change the subject, he pulls out the two cards and shows her the absurdity that were the hints. 

At the sight of the first hint, Jenn bursts into laughter, and even begings slapping her knee. He watches her in bewilderment as she begeins to explain the story behind the hint. 

"So, my real name is Jung Jaesoo, and before I debuted, I was asked what I most looked forward to when I debuted, and I answered that I wanted to eat food, and when asked which kind, I simply said, 'soup.' I began naming different soups and everyone thought it was hilarious, and they nicknamed me 'Jaesoup." 

"What about this?" He asks, perplexed as to why the producers of this show would give ridiculous hints like this. 

She examined the picture of the fan, and her face began to redden. "This is an even funnier story, you know how I said I knew who you were, right?" He nods. "Well, I've been the biggest fan of Dream High 2 ever, and I was quite known for it." she says, and covers her face in embarrassment. She'd just confessed that she'd been a huge fan of him, yet he probably didn't even know who she was. 

"Really?" JB asks surprised, he smiles at her admittance. 

"When did you debut," JB asks her and her heart drops in her chest. Did he really not know who she was? 

"Recently, actually," she replies, trying to act nonchalantly while saying that. It wouldn't hurt to mess with him, would it? She thought to herself. 

"Really!" JB says, and smiles michieveously. Jenn doesn't notice and thinks he completely buys it and smiles to herself. However, she is slightly disappointed, Fortune wasn't too popular, yet wasn't not popular. They'd just had their comeback, yet he didn't recognize her? 

She pulls out the two cards, and hands him the picture of the crown, and he looks at her. "Are you sure you're really my fan?" He asks her, "This is Bart Simpson!" 

"Daebak! How could I not realize! He's even on your shirt!" She says sheepishly and face palms herself. She knew about his infatuation with this character, but the image never clicked in her head. 

"And this?" She begins as she holds up the numbers on the card, before she excitedly gets up from her seat and repeats 'Daebak!' over and over again. She places her hands on the table and leans forward and looks at both sides of JB and he watches her at their closeness and she smiles in success. 

"You have 4 earrings on your right ear, and 3 on your left!" She says excitedly and JB laughs at her kidness and they extend their hands out for a high five. 

"Hey, so what should-," JB begins, but is cut off by the sound of his ringtone, which is the famous Fortune song. 

"My lips are turning blue, all because of you," the phone blasts, and she watches him in amazement. 

"What song is that?" She asks him skeptically, and he looks at her and smiles, telling her that he liked the song, and chose it to be his ringtone. He denies the call, telling her it can wait and he continues. 

"We should go bowling," He suggests, "There's a bowling alley near here."  

Jenn smirks at his suggestion, and agrees. They could use this as the perfect opportunity to make a bet. 

-------------------------------------

[Jenn]

Q: How'd you feel when JB said he didn't know who you were? 

"Honestly, I was sad, slightly disappointed. I'd basically confessed that I'd had the biggest infatuation and one-sided admiration for him, yet he didn't even know I existed before today!" I said sheepishly, laughing to myself. 

Q: What if that was a joke?

"I'm going to divorce him."

[JB]

Q: How did you feel when she made you put on the earring for her?

"I was so worried!" I exclaimed into the camera and began to rant about how I felt. "I was worried, I thought thing like 'What if my breath smelled?' or 'Did my cologn smell good?' Was she able to tell that I was nervous?" 

Q: Did you really not know who she was? 

"Of course I knew who she was, but don't tell her I do!" I said, putting my index finger to my lip, imitating a librarian who's telling the noisy kids in the corner to be quiet. 

Q: Why did you pretend you didn't know who she was?

"She'd part of Fortune, the famous girl group known for their powerful vocals and young age, how could I know? I mean, who doesn't know who she was? When my phone rang earlier, I thought I'd been caught, but she seemed convinced that I had no idea who she was," I said michieveously and I felt myself smirk as I said that. I began to sing 'Blue,' my ringtone, that I'd been obsessed with recently and laughed into the camera. 

Q: Are you a fan of hers? 

"Who isn't?" I admitted, "I'm a huge fan, she was incredibly talented, funny, and an extremely well-rounded from what I'd heard."

Q: How do you think she'll react once she finds out you tricked her? 

"Honestly, I think she'd be relieved. I saw her face drop and look disappointed earlier when I told her I didn't know who she way, sorry!" 

Q: What if she divorces you if she finds out it's a joke?

"I'm sorry, Jenn!" I said, blowing a kiss in the camera and made a heart with my fingers, maybe this will make up for tricking her.