Introducing Jenn

JJ COUPLE

Hello everyone! My name is Jung Jaesoo, also known as Jenn. I'm the fun and childish leader of the multinational girl group Fortune. We debuted in the summer of 2011, at the age of 16. We've had comebacks twice a year since then, and we were currently promoting our new song, 'Blue.' Promotions were coming to an end, and we had decided that we'd take a long awaited break from our packed schedules these past 4 years.

The four of us had been so jam-packed with schedules and shows that the possibility of dating had never even crossed my mind. I mean if I had time, I wouldn't mind dating, but honestly, if I were a guy I wouldn't even date myself. It's not that I'm a terrible person, I mean, I would consider myself a pretty easygoing person, fun, and slightly annoying, but to be honest, I don't really believe in love or dating. I mean, what's it to have feelings for someone who will eventually hurt you and break your heart. 

It's either the fact that I've read way too many cliche romance novels that I just believe the thought of love as completely and utterly outrageous, or the fact that I'm just bitter I haven't yet been able to find a guy worth falling for. 

So when I was asked an asburd question, I answered honestly, but I never expected it to happen to me the next week! 

--------------------------------

It was the mid-July right now and we'd been promoting 'Blue' for the past 6 weeks, and just had our final performance for the song, meaning we were going to be done promoting this song. We were now in the waiting room waiting for our manager to come pick up us. 

I debated on whether I should take a nap while waiting, or sit here and bother my members. However, before I could decide, cameras walked into the room, asking us for an interview for the fans. Obviously, I obligued, I loved our fans-- our precious Gems. Little did I know that seconds later, the infamous red mailbox of the fake marraige program We Got Married would come into the room. 

"Who is it!" I exclaimed at my members and we all exchanged shocked looks. We'd discussed how it would be cool if one of us were to be selected for the show as we watched the current couples on the show, completely envious and jealous of them. 

We looked at the mailbox and I wasn't sure who it was for. I felt myself getting excited, I mean this would be lots of fun, right? 

"Jae, go open it!" Min, the overly excited maknae of the group exclaimed as she pushed me off the couch and make my way over to the envelope. Slowly, I opened it, and there laid a single envelope. 

Jung Jaesoo, it read, and my heart began to pound. 

I heard the members squeal in excitement as they dragged me back to the couch and watched me intently as I examined the envelope. Before I could even open the envelope, Yem snatched it out of my hands, earning a loud screech from me and she opened the letter that I didn't have the guts to.

 Hello Jaesoo, we've found the perfect guy for you. 
Please examine these hints and meet him at the designation below.

I facepalmed as Yem read it, the producers of the show must've heard about my recent interview.

"Have you ever thought about getting married?"

"Of course not, love is useless and stupid. If there's someone out there who's perfect for me, then please bring him to me, and I'll gladly marry them." 

I had no idea people actually listened to what a 19 year old like me said. 

Yem returns the envelope to me and I empty its contents and out comes two cards and a ring. The ring was silver, and exquisite. It was etched with details and was huge. 

"A ring?" Yem holds it in her fingertips and twirls it around, "Does this even fit your finger?" She asks and she hands it to me. I place it on my finger and it fit like a hula hoop around my waist. 

"Hul, guy has big hands," Min laughs as she takes the ring and examines it herself. "Correction, huge hands," she says as she puts the ring on her own finger.

"You know what they say about big hands," she states smirking and I reach my hand out and slap her at her dirtymindedness. 

I hold the ring in the palm of my hand as I take out the two cards. The first card had a picture of an almost cartoon like yellow crown. It looked vaguely familiar to me, but I couldn't pin point what it was. I could tell that my members were bewildered also at this hint, and I moved onto the final hint. The card was empty, it had two characters on it, the number 3 on the left side of the card, and the number 4 on the right side. 

"What is this!" I exclaimed at these random numbers on the card. 

"Is this is height?" Xuan laughs and I stare at her in disbelief. I mean, I wasn't picky when it came to height, but I was a good 5 foot 3 and a half, and if this really did mean height, then I'd be a foot taller than him, and that's quite awkward. Was it even possible for a Korean person to be that height? I've yet to meet a Korean celebrity shorter than me honestly. 

Who are you, my mysteriously huge-handed husband?

Q: What is your ideal type?

"That, I'm not quite sure about, but I think it's someone who makes me happy and always motivates me to be the best person I can be."

Q: What are your thoughts on the hints?

"The hints were weird! They seemed so obvious it drove me crazy!" I admitted to the camera sheepishly. I felt my face redden and I quickly covered them in embarrassment. 

Q: Message to your future husband?

"You." I said as I pointed into the camera. "I'll see you soon."