Introducing JB

JJ COUPLE

Hello! This is Im Jaebum here, also known as the chic and y leader of the new hot dance hip hop group Got7. I debuted in May of 2012 with Junior as the duo JJ Project and we redebuted together early 2014 in Got7. We'd had several comebacks since our debut, and we were currently about to begin promoting as we'd just released our 3rd mini album 'Just Right.' 

Dating? What is that? I'd love to date, but as an idol, I think focusing on music would be better right now, considering Got7 were still somewhat rookies. I mean, I'd love to, but people tell me I'm unapproachable. Is that true? I know I may be really straightforward, but are people really scared of me? 

But all in all, if I had the time, I really would date. Maybe. 

I'd been asked my ideal type numerous times, but I'd never had an answer.

If I could I'd date my cat.

--------------------------------------------

We were currently in the waiting room after our first comeback performance, and I'd been up all night, nervous. I mean, what if the fans didn't like our song? I stayed up all night thinking about it, neglecting my sleep. However, when we performed all my worries seemed to wash away, the fans seemed to love the song as much as we did! 

We were now just sitting here eating and watching the other performances. I, however, on the other hand was dead tired, I'd decided I should take my very long awaited nap in celebration of our first comeback stage. 

"Yah! Hyung! Wake up!" I was shaken awake and I opened my eyes to see a huge camera in my face and the meddlesome members beside me. 

"What! Do you guys want to die!" I exclaimed and sat up, I'd just fallen asleep for probably five minutes and now I was being awoken already! I glared at them as they pulled out the infamous red envelope. My sleep deprivedness quickly vanished and I laughed.

"BamBam?" I exclaimed, we'd previously discussed this, and we'd all agreed that BamBam was most likely to be the next bachelor and constantly about it. 

"Hyung, it's for you!" BamBam shoved the envelope towards me and I felt my jaw drop, no way! 

"What!" I said confused. Was this the actual famous red envelope that your relationship status for the next couple of months? Indeed it was, and as I opened the envelope, it contained a letter as well as two cards and some metal thing. 

I examined the first picture and it was a picture of a fan. The second picture was a bowl of soup, and lastly, the metal thing was a small silver arrow. 

"What is this?" BamBam laughs as he holds up the picture of the fan and holds the arrow in his fingers. 

"Maybe your wife is hot soup that needs to be cool down," Mark says nonchalantly as the members laugh. 

Confusion. That was the only thing that was going on in my head. Fan? Soup? Arrow? What is this monstrosity of hints. What could this lead to? A soup kitchen? 

"What do you think this could mean you guys?" I asked them and they all looked at me just as confused as I was.

"No idea," they said in unison. This was going to be hard. 

Q: What is your ideal type?

"I don't really have an ideal type, just anyone who catches my eye really." 

Q: What were your thoughts about the hints? 

"I have no thoughts."

Q: Any words for your future wife?

"You," I said as I pointed into the camera, "Have a lot of explaining to do."