Chapter 4

Twins?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Butterfly was a small family owned restaurant that was decorated with photographs and paintings of different types of butterflies. The colors and patterns constantly drawing the eye of the diners.
Jaejoong walks in looking for Junsu and Yoochun while Danny went looking for a parking space. They spot each other at about the same time and Yoochun waves him over, but before Jaejoong can take more than two steps someone in a waiter uniform stops him.
“Danny, what are you doing here,” asks the man.
Jaejoong realizes that this must be the ex that Danny told him about, but before he is able to correct him, the man throws his arms around Jaejoong and kisses him. Jaejoong completely freezes, too stunned to move and push the man away.
“Owen?! What are you doing,” asks a surprised sounding Danny. He had just walked in the door when he spotted his ex and Jaejoong who appeared to have gone statue still.
At the sound of Danny calling his name, he pulls away from Jaejoong and turns toward Danny, his eyes going wide. His head swiveling back and forth between Danny and Jaejoong. “But… but how,” he starts babbling.
At this point, Junsu and Yoochun, who had just witnessed everything, had made their way over to Jaejoong, who still wasn’t responding. Luckily for Owen, Yoochun notices him begin to sway on his feet and catches him just as he begins to fall, fainting on the spot. Junsu goes over to Jaejoong as Danny rushes past him over to Owen and Yoochun to help while Junsu snaps Jaejoong out of his stupor.
With all the commotion happening, one of the owners comes out and ushers them into a back office, asking if he should call an ambulance. Danny tells him no and assures him that Owen is fine but asks if he has any smelling salts. The owner leaves the room to check and returns a few minutes later handing the small bottle over to Danny.
Moving over to the couch where they had laid Owen down, Danny holds the bottle under Owen’s nose, slowly rousing his ex back to consciousness. Groaning Owen opens his eyes as Danny helps him sit up before setting the bottle of smelling salt aside.
“What happened,” asks Owen while rubbing his eyes.
“You fainted after kissing Jaejoong.”
“Who?” he asks in confusion.
“Me,” answers Jaejoong from the other side of the room, his gaze wary as Owen focused his attention toward Jaejoong only for a moment before returning it to Danny.
“He’s my brother,” Danny explains while moving to sit next to him on the couch. “You mistook him for me.”
“No ,” snaps Owen causing Danny to flinch. “Why the hell did I not know about him?! I mean, we dated for almost a year and I’ve been to your house hundreds of times, how is it possible that I didn’t know about him?”
“Well, in all fairness, I only just met him last night myself,” he says trying to keep himself from snapping back at Owen.
“It’s true,” Yoochun pipes in, “Jae was adopted and raised in Korea while Danny was raised in the states.”
It’s at this point that Owen notices that there are two other people standing in the room with them. “And you are?”
“Yoochun,” he says with a bow of his head before motioning to Junsu, “and this is our friend Junsu.”
Junsu, who had been leaning with his shoulder against the wall nods in acknowledgement. Owen’s eyes linger on Junsu as his gaze takes in the shorter man’s figure

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter