Chapter 2

Twins?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Danny dropped down into one of the empty seats in the workers lounge with a sigh. It was only his third day and he already hated working pool duty. He had almost drowned at the beach as a kid, so any body of water larger and deeper than a bathtub, he tended avoid. The stress was only compounded upon when the female guests had started flirting with him. Under normal circumstances he would have welcomed the attention, but he had been working, and being so close to the pool had put him on edge. Danny rubbed the bridge of his nose trying to ease the tension headache that had formed not long after his pool shift started.
“Hey you okay,” asks Tyler. “I heard you got stuck with pool duty.”
“Been better,” he answers honestly, “but I guess it could have been worse.”
“How so?”
Danny slumped down further into his seat, “I could have tripped and fallen in.”
Tyler chuckles, “True, but I’m sure if that did happen there would be plenty bikini babes there to rescue you. I heard you made quite the impression.
Danny rolls his eyes at him while flipping him off.
Tyler ignores the gesture, “So aside from having to face your fears, did anything interesting happen?”
“Well, I heard a couple of guys speaking Korean,” he says looking thoughtful. “Oh, and I got d by Barbie.”
Tyler gives him a stunned look before doubling over with laughter from the mental image.

########################

Jaejoong was looking forward to tonight, he had met Yoochun’s friends earlier when he got back to the hotel and after hanging out for a while Mike had invited them out to go clubbing tonight. He couldn’t wait to go to a club and not have to worry about being mobbed by fans. He and Yoochun had decided to keep their outfits simple, ripped jeans, t-shirts and sneakers.
Seth drove them in his car, a black ford Taurus. It was a funny thing seeing such a tall guy driving this kind of car. Jaejoong would have pictured him as more of a truck or SUV kind of guy.
Mike led them right past the long line of people waiting to get into Dark Side and straight up to the bouncer who greeted him with a one armed hug, before allowing them entrance.
“Why is this place called Dark Side,” asks Yoochun.
“Well the place has a reputation of getting pretty wild,” Mike explains, “but really, it’s just because the owner is a big Star Wars fan.”
“And you know this how?”
“The owner is Mike’s cousin,” says Seth.
The club’s lighting was dim while colored strobe lights flashed over the dance floor. A D.J. booth could be seen from the entrance and Jaejoong immediately like what he was hearing. Before long he found himself on the dance floor dancing with whoever approached him. Truthfully, Jaejoong didn’t really pay much attention to his dance partners.
Jaejoong felt someone bump into him, and when he turned toward the person he faced with a blond man who looked like he was trying to say something. When the man realized that Jaejoong couldn’t hear him, he grabbed Jaejoong’s arm and began to drag him away from the dance floor. Alarmed, Jaejoong tried to pull out of the man’s grip, but was unable to.
He pulled them down a hallway where the music was muffled and released his grip while turning to face Jaejoong. “What are you doing here,” the blond man asks, “and what did you do to your hair?”
Jaejoong stares at him in wary confusion. “Who are you?”
“Very funny Danny, now answer me.”
“Who’s Danny,” Jaejoong asks, his confusion growing. “My name is Jaejoong.”
Before the man can respond to that Yoochun shows up and Jaejoong lets out a sigh of relief. “There you are Jaejoong, I was wondering where you had disappeared to.”
Jaejoong switches to Korean to answer him, “Yoochun, you got to help me. This guy dragged me back here and keeps calling me Danny. I think he’s nuts.”
“I’m not nuts,” the man says frowning while Jaejoong and Yoochun stare at him in surprise. “You’re really not Danny, are you?”
Jaejoong shakes his head no while Yoochun asks, “Where’d you learn Korean?”
“Danny taught me. I’m Tyler by the way,” he says turning back to Jaejoong. “Sorry for the misunderstanding, but aside from the hair, you two look exactly alike.” He pulls out his phone and shows them a picture of him and Danny causing their jaws to drop.
“Damn Jaejoong,” Yoochun says glancing between Jaejoong the phone, “you two could be twins.”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter