My Loud Neighbours

Not-A-Love-Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey guys! WE GOT A NEW NEIGHBOR!" Hoseok appeared out of nowhere, greeting s with a huge grin.

 

"JINJJA?" all the members' head perked up upon hearing the news, causing the game that they're playing to pause.

 

Rapmon chuckled upon hearing the news.

 

Jimin and Taehyung eyes shined.

 

Jungkook clapped his hands excitedly.

 

Suga just nodded while Jin quickly ran into the kitchen.

 

Actually there's been a few families who moved to the house next to Bangtan but eventually moved out because the guys really likes to prank their neighbors, plus being so loud and they like to jam all night. Not to forget Jimin, who always do his high notes at 3 a.m. also in addition,Taehyung making some weird alien noises...

 

"Omo! Who are they? Where did they came from? How many peoples moved in? A family or a group of kids? Do you think they might be in the same school of us?" Taehyung asked Hoseok the questions that kept playing in his minds in a breath.

 

"I don't really know. I just saw a lorry with furniture parked in front on the next house. By the way, bubble tea for everyone!" he raised up the plastics in his hands that contain 7 cups of freshly brewed bubble tea.

 

"Wait! Let's go and greet our new neighbors fir- Whoah! Bubble tea!!" Jin, who came back with a plate of ricecakes instantly join his deongsaengs.

 

"Thanks for treating us Hobie hyung! We really appreciate it!" the maknae line said in unison, causing the elders to giggle with their cuteness.

 

"No problem, guys. This is a present for us all because we studied really hard in the past years, right?" as usual, Hoseok, the Bangtan energy pill beamed with his cheerful smile.


 

"Mmmmm.... Bubble tea plus ricecakes equals to heaven... Thanks hyung..." Jungkook happily thanked Jin for giving them ricecakes.

 

"Awww... You're so cute! Come here! Let me give you a heaven-ish hug..."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter