Oh, Hi There!

Not-A-Love-Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soo Jin looked at her reflection on the mirror. She fixed her blazer a little, making sure that it was not too tight. She gave herself a small smile, trying rise up her lowering confidence.

 

'I'm so nervous, what should I do?'

 

With that, she sat on the corner of her bed, burying her face in her palm. 

 

Omma.... I need Omma.... T_T

Huh! Grow up Soo jin! You gotta how learn to be independent!

 

Suddenly, she heard a loud scream from the house next to her.

 

Geez... What's now?

 

Soo Jin rolled her eyes and cringed in annoyance. The normal her will instantly give slaps to the guys who lives next door but she knew her limits. She's just a random new kid who moved into this community so she can't just show off her poisonous bish level yet...

 

Meanwhile, Bangtan's dorm.

 

"AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!! HYUNG HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!!" Taehyung screamed as he banged the bathroom's door.

 

"Why Tae Tae? What happened? Are you okay?" Jin popped his head from behind the bathroom's door with a worried face.

 

"Hyung... ummmmm..... can I... Ummm... Can I...."

 

"Just get in already," Jin rolled his eyes and turned away to hide his smile.

 

"Yay!!" Taehyung giddily walked into the shower.

 

5 minutes later...

 

"BUBBLE FIGHT!!!" they shouted and laughed happily as they splashed water all around the bathroom.

 

"Yah! Taehyung! we'll gonna be late! Hurry up! Jin Omma, don't pamper him so much!!" Jimin shouted as he continueously banged the bathroom door.

 

 

"Thanks Mrs.Lee," Soo Jin politely bowed to the headmistress of Seoul Music Academy.

 

The kind headmistress smiled warmly before calling out for someone,

 

 

Namjoon and Ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter