Who?

Not-A-Love-Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah! Soo Jin! Irona!" Mrs. Kim ripped off her daughter's blanket.

 

"Ommaaaaaaa~~~" Soo Jin whined.

 

"Hey! Wake up or you gonna miss your flight!" Mrs. KIm shook her daughter's body harder.

 

"Omo! The flight! What time is now, Omma?" Soo JIn jerked up suddenly from her bed.

 

"It's already 7 a.m. Your flight is at 9 right?" Mrs. Kim calmly ruffled her daughter's hair.

 

"Hmm... Okay Omma... I wanna take my bath. See ya!" Soo Jin said cheerfully as she walked into her bathroom.

 

Mrs. Kim just smiled faintly, thinking about her daughter's future.


Do what you want, Soo Jin.... I won't force you...

 

Mrs. Kim buried her face into her palm for a good second before heading downstairs.

 

Only if I can repeat the time...

 

 

Meanwhile,

 

Bangtan's apartment,where seven guys lived in it, not minding if they live like a can of sardines. They were all too busy preparing for school tomorrow. Jungkook is in junior year, 95 liners in somophone year while Hoseok and Namjoon in senior year.

 

"Jin hyung! Where's my bag?"

 

"JIn hyung! Have you seen my shoes?"

 

"Jin hyung, should I bring a bottle of jams to school?"

 

"Jin hyung, which one suits me better, the black socks or the white socks..."

 

"Jin hyung! feed us! We're so hungry!" *le puppy eyes

 

"Jeon Jungkook, your bag is in your room, in the cupboard. Kim Namjoon, your shoes is outside. Park Jimin, why on earth you wanna bring my favorite pineapple jam to school?! Jung Hoseok, just wear what you want and everybody gather to the dining table and shut up!" Jin answered his deonsaengs' question in just one breath which made his face turn red due to the lack of oxygen in his lungs.

 

"Yay! FOOD!!!" Taehyung came out of nowhere.

 

"Guys relax please. Maknae, let your hyungs take their food first..." 

 

"Jin Hyung! Hobie hyung st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter