Chapter 17: Endings

Beastly Pop

Mianhae, but I decided to drop the story since I lost the idea for it. So I'm just going to tell you the different endings I would've probably wrote for  Jaejin's, Dongwoon's, Mir's, Hoya's and Junyung's. Really sorry about this, but kamsamnida to all my subscribers and commenters thats been with me till now. You guys are really the best and I understand if you guys hate me for doing this. >.<


Dongwoon x Nicole Ending:

After competing in many competitions, Dongwoon was finally in the finals for the Korea's best hairstylist competition that only happens once every 10 years. Nicole's dad placed 1st in the last tournament while his dad placed 2nd. Standing backstage, he started to crack his arms while his friends gave them their good luck to him. He knew that in one of the seats in the crowd, his dad is watching him, just hoping his son will win what he couldn't win. After all that's what his dad always wanted ever since he was born. Doing competitions and practicing with his dad since he could pick up scissors, styling hair was pretty much his life. But there was this one girl that stepped into it, just messing up everything that was normal. But that girl was the person he wanted to see the most right now. He never knew he would be this nervous. A few days ago, he talked to her with confidence that he was going to win for sure without a single sweat dripping from his forward. Oh boy, he was wrong. The competition hasn't even started yet and he could already feel a sweat drop coming down his forehead. In his head, he knew that she wouldn't come. After that argument that had a few days ago, she probably wouldn't even think about cheering for him. She wanted to participate in the competition with him but he strongly refused the idea. After arguing back and forth, she stomped out of the room saying 'I hate you!' It still left a slight sting in his heart. But he knew that he did what was best for her. 

Nicole.

The subject that was in his mind the whole time.

"Jaejin," he called one of his best friend, "have you seen Nicole?"

Shaking his head in response, "Nope, she hasn't even picked up her phone when I called her."

Dongwoon sighed as he took a peek outside of the curtain to see photographers getting their cameras ready with some journalist checking if their pens work sitting beside them. He started to look around for Nicole, hoping he would spot her, but didn't see her in sight. The only person that he saw was his father, who was sitting in the 2 row, fixing his suit and checking his watch from time to time. 

"Don't let her compete, you got it!"

"Wae?! I don't need to follow orders from you."

"Just don't if you don't want to see her get hurt!" 

Their conversation replayed in his mind making him to shake his head, wanting to think of something else. 

"The competition will begin in one minute. Please stand near the stairs," one of the backstage helpers instructed him.

Nodding his head, he walked towards the stairs and stood behind one of the many competitors. There were just 10 competitors that were able to compete in this national competition. Even though every competitor looked different, there was just one thing that everyone had in common: The love for styling. Each competitor wanted that national title, showing their efforts that they had put in for the competition. Soon the MC walked up onto the stage and did the introductions. After 3 minutes of waiting, all the competitors walked onto the stage, facing the loud cheers of fans and the sound of the cameras clicking. Each competitor had their set of fans, showing supporting signs and banners up while they screamed their name. In the crowd he saw his two best friends and his brother taking their seats in the middle of the 5th row. He was happy that his best friends and family were here but that one person was who he really wanted to see. 

"I guess I was hoping for too much," Dongwoon muttered to himself.

"Let the competition begin!" the MC announced. 

A few staff workers came up and set the supply tables and chairs onto the stage while 10 models walked up, putting their hair down, just ready for it to be cut. After a few minutes of setting up and the models in their positions, each stylist stood behind their model and had their pair of cutting scissors in their hand. A bell ringed, marking the beginning of the actual competition. He swiftly cut the model's hair in skillful movement. The judges walked around the stage, monitoring the competitors and scoring their skills. The time limit was 16 minutes so it was rather long for him so he took his time, making each cut perfect and even. After 7 minutes passed, Dongwoon finished curling her hair but was stopped by a faint familiar yell which was overlapped by the cheering fans. He looked up to see Junhyung holding up his IPad with a panicked expression on his face. Words started to scroll to the side as he begun to read it.

Nicole is in the hospital.

That just one simple sentence made Dongwoon speechless, making him want to yell for confirmation. Instead he just made a face, making sure he read it right. He didn't need a reply to answer his questions but to see his two best friends and older brother getting up from their seat. He knew this was serious. He gripped his scissors and started to picked up his pace, cutting the model's hair in a quick but precise movement. Catching the judges and the crowds eyes, his speed and precise cut amazed everyone. He did his last finishing touches and smiled.

"Done!" he yelled and started to run off of the stage, making everyone bewildered. 

The audience stood their speechless as well as as the judges. His dad rubbed the back of his head, not wanting to see his son's rushed hairstyle. The most important tip that he gave his son was to know your time limitation. Going faster than your own pace will most likely lead into some disaster. His father looked down and rubbed his forehead. 

Hoya sat in the front seat while Jaejin and Dongwoon sat in the back. Slipping in his keys as fast as he could, Junhyung quickly made his way out of the parking lot and into the busy streets. 

"What happened?" Dongwoon asked, wanting an answer straight away. 

Jaejin fumbled with his phone, "We aren't sure either. I just received a text from Gyuri saying that Nicole was rushed to the ER." 

Everyone sat there in silence as Junhyung continued to drive to their destination. The faint sound of cars passing or being passed by was heard in the car, making the silence a bit more bareable. After sitting in the car in nervous silence, they finally arrived at the hospital parking lot. Finally finding a parking space, Junhyung quickly parked his car and everyone started to get out of the car and walked toward the hospital building. All four of them had a spot in their hearts for Nicole. Be it friendship, love, or family, all for of them loved her no matter what. All of them knew Dongwoon's father very well, especially Hoya, so just hearing that Cole was in the hospital made their hearts drop. Rushing in the hospital and got their visitor badges, they headed to the waiting room to see Mir and Gyuri waiting with a worried distress expression planted on their face. 

"Gyuri, Mir!!" Jaejin called out, making their head turned. 

They gave a force smile and greeted them.

Hoya sat next to the empty seat next to Gyuri, "How is she?"

"We aren't sure either. I called her phone to get someone else near by answering it. The person told me that they were heading towards this hospital," Gyuri explained.

Soon the doctor came out and greeted them.

"How is she?" Mir asked.

The doctor gave an assuring smile, "Don't worry, she just twisted her left wrist and a few scratches. Plus she has a high fever, but their isn't anything too critical."

Everyone sighed in unison, "Thank god~"

"You may see her, she's in room 15. It is right down the hallway," the doctor pointed with a smile.

Giving their thanks, they walked down the hallway and entered Nicole's room. They found her resting in her bed with a few bandages on her arm and face. A person with a child beside her was tucking Nicole's sheets in.

The female turned around to face the group as she heard them coming in, "Annyeonghassyo."

All of the bowed and greeted her.

"Sorry for being rude but who are you?" Junhyung politely asked her.

"Oh sorry for not introducing myself. I'm the person who told you that she was in this hospital," the woman explained.

Gyuri shuffled towards Nicole and placed Nicole's loose strands away from her face, "Then do you know what happened to her?"

"Yes I actually do but I think my son would like to explain to you," she looked at her son who was looking down at his toes.

"Well," the boy began to see, "Noona saved me from getting hit from a car. I was just getting my ball from the middle of the streets and forgot to look both ways so I didn't see the truck coming. And luckily Noona saw me and saved me but we slid down onto the streets. But when I opened my eyes, she was laying on the floor, knocked out."

"That's when I saw and called the ambulance," his mother finished for him, "I'm sorry about my son's thoughtless actions which made your friend risk her life for him. Could you please tell her our sincere thanks and call us anytime if you need a favor."

She took out a business card and handed it to Hoya. He began to read the card which made his eyes widened in surprise.

"You own the famous carpeting business in Korea?" 

The woman shook her head, "My husband does. So if you need any thing please don't hesitate to call, we would be gladly to help."

They all bowed as the woman and her son exited the room, leaving the 6 of them alone with Nicole. 

"I can't believe Cole saved a boy with her fever," Gyuri placed her hand over Nicole's burning forehead.

Nodding in agreement, Jaejin said, "Maybe that's why she wouldn't pick up and was running late."

"By the way, how did the competition go?" Mir asked.

Dongwoon shook his head and gave a small smile, "I quickly finished and rushed here with them."

"Yeah he did. He was cutting super fast that I couldn't even see his hands," Jaejin yelled.

"I know right! I haven't seen Dongwoon cut that fast since I told him that I was going to eat all his ice cream if he didn't finish," Hoya laughed.

Gyuri shushed them, "You guys are too loud, you're going to wake up Nicole."

"Too late for that."

All them faced Nicole, who was slowly opening her eyes and rubbed her eyes. 

"You're awake!" Jaejin and Mir cheered.

Nicole gave a hoarse giggle, "Of course I am, the doctor told me to get some rest so I did."

"Well then, that's good that you're ok," Gyuri smiled.

"Yep," everyone agreed in unison.

After talking to each other, everyone decided to leave but Dongwoon decided to stay for a little while to talk to Nicole privately.

"Sorry for not letting you compete in this competition," Dongwoon apologized.

Nicole shook her head, "It's alright. Junhyung told me the reason. Thank you for caring about me."

Dongwoon blushed, "Pabo what are you talking about? I just wanted to win."

Rolling her eyes, "Sure you did. Dongwoon i need to tell you something."

"Bwoh?" 

"Come closer," Nicole gestured him.

He placed his ear a bit closer to her, so it would be easier for her to tell him something. Nicole smiled and lightly kissed his cheek. Dongwoon jumped, surprised by her sudden action. 

"That's your award," Nicole gave an angel like smile which made Dongwoon's stomach flutter.

"Pabo," Dongwoon muttered.

Ignoring what he said, "By the way, what time is it anyway?"

"3:30, wae?" 

Nicole's eyes widened, "Aren't you suppose to be at the competition, it doesn't even end in 5 more minutes."

Smiling, he shook his head, "It's fine. I just rushed my turn and came here to see you. It was totally worth it."

He tangled his hand with her's, making Nicole pout, "But it only happens one every 10 years. Plus your dad will kill you."

"I don't care, as long as you're alright. Everything is fine with me," Dongwoon smiled.

A buzz was heard from Dongwoon's phone pocket so he took it out to find a text from his father. 

"Oh god," Dongwoon muttered as Nicole watched nervously as he read the text.

From Dad: 

You........... 

 

YOU WON!!! CONGRATULATIONS!~ You made me a proud father. ^^ 

Dongwoon's mouth dropped open as he tried to scream but no sound came out from him.

"What happened?" Nicole shook his arm.

He looked at her, "I WON!"

"CHINCHA?!"

"Yeah!" Dongwoon said with a wide smile.

Nicole slowly got up and gave him a big hug. 

"Congratz," she said, "I knew you could do it."

Dongwoon released from her hug and face towards her, "Ani, I didn't do it by myself." 

"Bwoh?" she gave him a clueless look.

"We did it together," he handed her his phone and showed her the picture that was attached to his dad's text, "I pictured you as I cut the model's hair. You were my inspiration for this one so we did it together."

In picture, it showed the model's long loose hair. The bangs were perfect while there were some loose strands of hair making it look more natural. The model's hair flowed very well, giving off a fresh feeling. That feeling was what Dongwoon felt and saw when he always looked at Nicole. He kissed Nicole's hand that was still tangled together with his. Nicole blushed and smiled at him.

"Well now that you're the next top hairstylist, does that mean I'm your new partner," Nicole asked with a cheeky smile.

"Of course," Dongwoon wrapped his arm around Nicole's shoulder, "and I know how we could get started."

"How?" 

Taking out the card that the woman took out before,"Here."

Who knows how much obstacles that will be in their way but the only thing that mattered to them was that they were going to do something together that they truly loved and will be with the person they love also. The present seems bright and the future seems to be brighter than ever.

 


Jaejin x Nicole Ending:

Jaejin coming back from his lessons and was going back to the club room. Walking down the hallways, he thought about how much time had already passed with Nicole being part of the club with Junhyung, Dongwoon, and him. Dongwoon already gave up his crush for Nicole but he still denies that he ever liked her to begin with. Jaejin, himself, haven't even come close to confessing to her since he was still afraid. As he opened the club door, he found Nicole sleeping on the couch with the window open making, the room a bit breezy. He took off his jacket and placed it over her shivering body. Examining her angel like face, he couldn't help think he looked like a freaking stalker.

 

"When are you going to confess?" 

"I don't know yet."

"You are going to be too late if you keep on waiting you know."

"I know that! It's just that I don't have enough confidence yet."

"..Then do something that you are the best at."

 

The conversation with Junhyung ringed in his head again, making Jaejin hug his knees. He sighed and look at Nicole again. Pulling loose strands away from her face and tucked it behind her ear, Jaejin got up and looked at his bag next to him. Thinking, he was unsure if he should do it or not. 

"Ill just do it," Jaejin thought to himself.

An hour passed and Jaejin had already left the room, leaving Nicole still sleeping peacefully in the club room. But was soon disturbed by her sweet slumber by Junhyung's endless shaking. She grumbled as she slowly got up from the sofa and rubbed her eyes.

"Annyeong," she greeted.

Junhyung smiled, "Annyeong."

She soon realized that a jacket was covered over her as she saw it fell onto the floor. Picking it up, she noticed a small clear shine on her nails. She carefully examined her nails, wondering what was on it. Nicole walked to the nearest window in the room and placed her nails in the light. The little shine on the nails earlier turned brighter making it easier for her to see what was written on her nails. Reading it, her eyes widened and made her slightly step back a bit. 

"J-Junhyung," Nicole stuttered, "w-where's Jaejin?"

Swiping his finger on his IPad as usual he shrugged, "I'm not sure. But I think he was heading to the school library."

Nicole quickly grabbed his jacket and ran out of the room, "Thanks!"

Running down the hallway, she passed a few school mates who were watching her with a bewildered look. As soon as she reached the front of the library, she pulled the door open and started to look for Jaejin. Luckily, not a lot of people are at the library on Sundays which makes it easier for Nicole to find Jaejin. She decided to go to the most likely subject Jaejin would go look at first: Poetry Section. Cole knew he had a strong love for poetry since she first met him. There is always something that gives him inspiration to paint what he paints and its sometimes the poetry that he reads. Walking down the shelves of book, she saw someone leaning on one of shelves with a book in front of his face.

"Jaejin," Nicole whispered loudly.

The male dropped his book down from his face and stared at Nicole, "Oh it seems you have found out pretty quickly."

Nicole nodded, "Yeah."

She showed her hands that had that small shine on them from the nail polish. On her finger nails it said, "Nicole, I love you." 

He placed the book back onto the shelf, "If you're looking for the nail polish remover its in the club room at the last shelf to the right."

"Bwoh?" Nicole looked at him surprised.

Jaejin gave a cold smile, "That's what you were looking for me for right?"

Nicole's face flushed as she threw his jacket at him, making him surprised, "Pabo!~"

He caught the jacket before it could cover his face and placed it over his shoulder.

"If you are doing this to joke around with me, you really are a cold hearted guy," Nicole's eyes started to tear up. 

She started to turn around and walked away from him. Jaejin realized what he did and ran after her. 

"Cole!"

He grabbed her wrist and pulled her into the classic drama hug. Embracing her, he could already hear Nicole's faint sniffles. 

"Mianhae," Jaejing began, "it wasn't a joke. I really do like you." 

Nicole wrapped her arms around his waist, "Then why did you do this?"

"Because I'm afraid."

"Afraid of what?" she looked up at him.

Looking down at her, he wiped the small tears that were coming out of the corner of her eyes, "I can't protect you."

"I don't need protection," Nicole said, "I need love. That's my protection."

Jaejin smiled lifted up Nicole's chin, "Then I guess I have that one down."

Giving an eye smile back at him, Jaejin bent down and gave a light kiss against her soft pink lips. They looked at each other with the widest smile they have ever seen on each other's face. Hugging each other tightly they didn't realize they were still in the middle of the library.

"NO PDA!" a librarian passed by them with a cart of books.

The two blushed at each other and quickly released each other from their hug. The two looked at each other and gave a soft lively laugh but apologized to the librarian before leaving the library hand in hand with each other. Walking down the hallways, everyone looked at them. People didn't need to ask how they got together since the two looked perfect for each other with the lively and fresh atmosphere around them it didn't seem to be important to anyone. Jaejin and Nicole probably thought that today was the best moment in their whole entire life.

But their endless adventure together has just begun, marking the beginning of their new future.


Mir x Nicole Ending: 

"So are you planning on asking Nicole out yet any time soon?" Gyuri tucked a loose strand of her hair behind her ear.

Sitting in their usual spot in the cafe, Mir continued to drink his coffee. Looking up, he shrugged with a small smile on his face. 

Making a face, Gyuri sighed, "The dance is coming this week and you still haven't have the guts to ask her out yet."

"Thanks for the support Gyuri," Mir sarcastically replied.

Rolling her eyes, she took a gulp of her coffee, "I'm just saying since there might be some boys out there that may be a step ahead of you."

Mir continued to sip his coffee in silence as he stared outside of the shop, watching pedestrians past by. 

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ 

"Mir-ah," a sweet voice called him, taking his attention off of his phone.

Mir's mouth turned into a bright smile, "Cole, annyeong!" 

Sitting in the empty classroom, Mir was thinking on how to confess to Nicole but couldn't think of the perfect idea yet. She was just so perfect and so many other guys could probably impress her far more than himself. There was Dongwoon, a handsome talented hairstylist, Jaejin, a cute friendly nail artist, and Junhyung, the smart and good lucking stylist. Then there was him... 

Should he write a letter? No, too plain. Confess to her straight out? Nah, too awkward. He couldn't help but ruffle his own hair, as he thought to himself inside the empty room.

Taking a seat, Nicole rested her head on the desk, "Oppa, what are you doing here?"

"Nothing, just thinking. That's all," Mir assured her.

Her eyes glint with curiosity, "Thinking about what?"

Mir bit his lip, already feeling a sweat drop falling on his forehead. Nicole continued to stare at him, waiting for an answer.

"A-about confessing to Seungyeon-shi," Mir lied.

He felt a sting of guilt as soon as he said that. This was the first time he ever lied in front of her face, and it didn't feel great.

There was a silence.

"Ah," Nicole cleared , "I hope you succeed then. You two look cute together"

Forcing a smile, Mir stared at her, "Gomawo."

Using her arms as a lever, she sat up, "I think I'm going to go to the club room. Annyeong."

Shutting the door behind her, Mir couldn't help but slap himself for doing what he had done. I totally blew it Mir groaned to himself she's probably going to go with some one else. He hit the table with his head, making him yelp in pain.

 

♦  ♦  ♦  ♦  ♦  ♦  ♦  ♦  ♦  ♦  ♦  ♦  ♦  ♦  ♦  ♦

 

"So I see that asking Seungyeon-shi didn't go so great?" 

Mir sighed as he looked at the goddess wearing a blue-ish black dress with her hair flowing down to her shoulders. 

"I don't need your sarcasm right now, Gyuri," Mir groaned, trying to contain his frustration. 

The music beated in the gymnasium, while people danced in the center or talk and eat at the side with others. Mostly everyone came with dates, but others perferred to go with their friends or alone. Mir was sitting in one of the tables, resting his head, just wanting to get out of this place. In the corner of his eyes, he saw Junhyung, Dongwoon, Jaejin, and Nicole dancing and talking with each other. All of them didn't go with anyone and decided to go with each other. Gyuri was on a date with Eunhyuk, the campus goof ball, who would've thought they had a spark. The group thought Mir was going to go with Seungyeon so the four of them were surprised ot see him without a date. 

Gyuri couldn't help but stifle a laugh, "Mian, but you really blew your chance and her heart."

"I know, I know," Mir sighed but then looked up at her. "Wait, what?"

"Her heart, pabo," she poked his head.

Mir looked at her with a bewildered expression, "What do you mean?"

"Chincha," Gyuri face palmed herself, "you really an idiot. When I saw her in the hallway, she had tears in her eyes."

Eyes widened, "CHINCHA?!"

She nodded, staring at Nicole who was dancing happily with her guy friends, "Behind that bright smile of hers, she hid everything very well." Turning her attention back on Mir, who was gripping on the table cloth, "It just makes me wonder every time, do you really love her?"

That question played in his head, making his mind go out of control.

Patting his shoulder, Gyuri gave a genuine smile, "My only advice to you here is: You will never change the future if you don't take action."

She turned and walked away from him, going towards Eunhyuk who was waiting for her. He wrapped his arm around her, causing her to blush and playfully hit him. Mir turned his attention back to Nicole, who was still on the dance floor. After a few minutes of thinking, Mir got up from his spot. I guess it's worth a shot he cheered himself on. Going up to the DJ, he whispered something to him and waited for his response.

"No problem man," the DJ thumbed up at him with a gummy smile.

Smiling, one step was done. Next is the hardest one of all. 

The music stopped, gaining everyone on the dance floor's attention. 

Speaking through the microphone, the DJ placed a disk in the player, "This song was personally requested by someone. Now let's enjoy this track."

Soothing music played, like the perfect track for a ballroom dance but slightly more upbeat. Nicole rocked to the the music, sliding side by side. Then an arm grabbed her, dragging her outside. 

Scared almost half to death, "BWOH?!"

"Shh," Mir shushed her. "It's just me."

Nicole placed her hand over her chest, "Thank god, I thought I was getting abducted."

He couldn't help but laugh out loud, "Why would someone abduct you like this?!"

Blushing, Nicole punched his chest, "Yah, don't laugh."

Already tearing up, he wiped it, "Mian mian."

"Anyway, I see the girl you like isn't at the dance," Nicole admired the bright stars in the clear sky. "Mianhae."

Mir looked up the sky also, "Yeah, I know."

The two continued to look at the sky in silence. 

"Because the person is right next to me right now," Mir smiled as he slowly laced his large hand with hers. 

Then loud sound of fire crackers filled their ears as the stars disappeared. 

fireworks_i_love_you.jpg

Nicoles eyes widened so did Mir's as they read the fireworks before it disappeared. After it disappeared, the two looked at each other.

"I didn't do it," the two both said at the same time.

The two looked around to see their friends standing from afar, watching them.

"JUST KISS ALREADY," the 4 of the screamed, making the two blush.

Mir and Nicole looked at each other shyly. He reached her waist and pulled her into his arms carefully, before slowly placing a soft kiss on her pink lips. While their friends were whistling in the background, the couple didn't hear anything but each other's heart beat skipping happily in their chest. Smiling between their kisses, they look at each other lovingly.

One attempt towards the future sure changes everything..


Junhyung x Nicole Ending: 

Scrolling threw his IPad as usual, Junhyung sat in the club room as his 3 best friends were chatting with each other. Being the quiet type, Junhyung was classified mysterious and smart one by the fangirls and other people that don't really know him. 

"Junhyung-ah!" 

He lift his head up to see who called him, to find Nicole gesturing him to come over to look at some thing on the internet. He placed his IPad onto the table and walked over to where the three were circling around at to see an Advertisement on the screen. It talked about some kind of party that was coming to town. To them, it seems pretty famous even though the four never heard of it before. 

"So what's it about?" Dongwoon lightly hit Jaejin's back, wanting him to scroll down to see the information about the party. 

"Alright alright," Jaejin began to scroll down, showing the information section of the website. 

Information: 

The following party isn't just a simple and plain party. To get into this party you must have filled one of the requirements on this list: 

1. hairstylist

2. nail artist

3. make up artist

4. stylist

The reason for this party is for the participates to answer a survey for beauty companies and in return is to enjoy themselves after. There will be food and music for everyone who answered the survey. We hope everyone to come by this Friday. 

After reading it, everyone looked at each other.

"We should go!" Jaejin clapped his hands, "Free food just for donig a survey."

Nicole agreed, "Yeah, it's totally worth it!"

Dongwoon frowned and gestured them to stop, "I don't think Junhyung will be able to come."

The two stopped and looked over the requirements again. Looking up, they stared at Junhyung, who didn't seem to care at all. But inside, he was disappointed. 

Jaejin furrowed his eyebrows, "Why can't you go Hyung?"

Scratching the back of his neck, "I'm sort of busy on that day."

"Then we aren't going," Nicole smiled.

Everyone agreed but him. 

"Ani, you guys should go," Junhyung shook his head, insisting for them to go without him.

Jaejin and Nicole looked at him oddly, "Wae?"

He just smiled, "I'm not really into parties and stuff anyways, so the three of you could go have fun."

His three friends looked at each other and frowned, not knowing if they should take his offer. 

 

♦  ♦  ♦  ♦  ♦  ♦  ♦  ♦  ♦  ♦  ♦  ♦  ♦  ♦  ♦  ♦

 

"Are you guys sure we should go without him?" Nicole asked as she rested her chin on the palm of her hand.

Jaejin picked Nicole up from her house to go to Dongwoon's house with him. After a few minutes of waiting in front of Dongwoon's front door, a maid escorted them inside the living room, telling them that Dongwoon will be down in a minute. 

Picking up a decoration that was above the fire place, Jaejin shrugged, "I'm not sure either. But Dongwoon and Junhyung seem to be fine with it."

Sighing, Nicole played with her long, brown hair that grew after a few months of not cutting it, "It's just that Dongwoon and Junhyung have been acting weird right?"

"Yeah, I wonder what's going on," Jaejin agreed.

The sound of steps filled the room, making the two turn their attention towards the stair case. Dongwoon made his way down the stair case, already wearing a quite formal wear. With a blue tie with a collar shirt, from the top half he looked formal but the black jeans made it half formal. 

"Well look what we got here," Nicole grinned. "What are you getting so dressed up for."

Dongwoon scoffed in response, "You're suppose to look like this. If you haven't noticed, Jaejin is sort of wearing a similar style like myself."

She turned her head to examine Jaejin who was wearing a blue bow tie and long sleeve collar shirt with a pair of blue jeans. Nicole frowned as she looked at herself, she was just wearing casual wear, a pair of blue shorts and a baggy shirt, no one told her to dress up. 

"What am I suppose to do? You guys didn't tell me," Nicole pouted angrily.

Dongwoon laughed and patted her shoulder, "Don't worry."

He gestured one of his maids that were standing by, "Show her to the bathroom upstairs."

The maid nodded and made her way upstairs, with Nicole following behind her, like a obedient puppy. Walking past a few doors, they finally reached the bathroom door. The maid opened the door to gigantic bathroom. Nicole couldn't help but roll her eyes in disbelief. 

Closing the door, the maid said, "There is a box next to the sink for you."

Nicole smiled and thank her before the maid went. She walked towards the sink and found a big blue box with a big red ribbon the top of it. It better not be something big Nicole groaned to herself. Carefully untying it, a two strap pink dress appeared in the box with a few careful designs on it.  

korean-fashion-cute-sophistication-party

He totally went over board Nicole bit her lip as she took the dress out of the box. On the bottom of the box, there were black shorts for the dress underneath. She couldn't help but smile as she took the pants out of the box. Starting to undress slowly, she picked up the dress and checked what kind of brand the dress might be, but there wasn't one anywhere. Did he cut it out or something? Nicole thought as she zipped the dress up. Pulling the black shorts underneath, she placed her clothes in the box and covered it with the lid over it. Checking herself in the full size mirror in the bathroom, she placed her hair back in place and flattened her dress down. Nicole couldn't help but feel as if the dress was a perfect fit. Literally the design and the size was perfect. 

Stepping out of the bathroom, she made her way downstairs with the box in her hands. Jaejin and Dongwoon examined her from head to toe, making her blush.

"Stop looking at me like that!" Nicole wiggled her arms in the air. 

Her two friends couldn't help but laugh at her cute reaction. 

"You look great," Jaejin smiled.

Dongwoon nodded in agreement, "Now that you're ready, let's get going."

The three placed their shoes on and exited out of the front door. Parked outside was Dongwoon's silver 5 seated BMW, with the keys already placed inside for him. Jaejin and Dongwoon sat in the front while Nicole sat in the back alone. After a few minutes of driving, they finally arrived at the destination. Entering the parking lot, the place was packed with very few parking space in their sight. Circling around for a few minutes, they finally found one and immediately parked before anyone else could take it. 

"You finally got a spot," Nicole cheered as she got out of the car to stretch her body.

Jaejin looked around the parking lot, "I can't believe so many people came."

Dongwoon smirked, "Don't get to amaze right now, just wait and see how many people might not even get into the party."

The three walked out of the parking lot and into the building that is supposingly holding the party. There was a huge line waiting in line to get into the party making Nicole's jaw drop.

"This is going to take forever!" Nicole pointed to the line in disbelief.

Jaejin patted her back, "It's fine, Dongwoon will think of something."

The two looked at Dongwoon, who was doing what Jaejin told he would be doing. Tapping his finger against his cheek, he then snapped his fingers, showing he got an idea. 

"Bwoh?" Nicole jumped excitedly. "What's the idea?"

Dongwoon gestured the two to follow him, as he walked to the front of the line. The front was protected by two tall males wearing all black. 

"What do you mean I can't get in?!" a random female yelled in disbelief.

The more buffer looking male politely gestured her to get out of line, not to cause any trouble, "You just don't fit the requirements."

"I'm a hairstylist! I filled in one of the requirements!" she demanded.

"You did not. Failing the test is proof that you are not." 

Dongwoon passed the two, not wanting to get into their fight, he walked toward the other male that was standing in the front. 

"Hey," Dongwoon tapped his shoulder, earning a peculiar look in return.

"If you want to enter, you have to go to the end of the line," the man quickly said.

Dongwoon shook his hand, "Ani, I don't think we really have too. I bet half of the people here won't fill in the requirements they have to meet anyway. I don't want to waste my time."

The man scoffed at Dongwoon's confidence, "You do know you must pass the test to get in to this right?"

"Of course, and I'm 110% confident that me and my friends will pass it," Dongwoon smirked.

"Well if I let you and your friends in, and in the end you fail," the man opened the rope up for them to enter, "I won't be seeing you here again. Deal?"

The three entered as they agreed in sync, "Deal!~"

♦  ♦  ♦  ♦  ♦  ♦  ♦  ♦  ♦  ♦  ♦  ♦  ♦  ♦  ♦  

"That was easy," Nicole's eyes sparked up as soon as she saw the table filled with food. 

After just a few minutes of taking the test, which was basically just seeing how good of a hairstylist or nail artist or stylist you are. The three passed swiftly, like they didn't use a slight bit of effort to even do the test. 

Jaejin picked up every food he saw, "I'm in heaven!!~"

Dongwoon chose a few types of food he liked, "I think both of you are in heaven."

The two nodded happily as they continued to place food on their plate. Quickly rushing to the table they were assigned to, they grabbed their utensils in their hands and dug in. Dongwoon followed behind but dug in slowly, watching them eat with a smile on his face. He tried hard not to laugh out loud at them, they looked like two dogs that weren't fed for a whole week. 

A whole hour passed and so far the company that was hosting the party just passed out surveys for people to do and did a little bit of announcements. But the rest was just dancing and eating. Nicole just sat down, not wanting to get up because of the heavy feeling in her stomach. Dongwoon walked over and handed her a white envelope. Nicole looked at him strangely but he just smiled back in return. She slowly took the envelope and Dongwoon walked away, leaving her alone. She examined the envelope closely. To: Nicole From: Junhyung it was written in the front. Tearing the envelope open, she took out the letter that was in it. Reading it, she felt her heart stop and her face turn pale. Feeling something heavy in the envelope, she looked inside and there was Dongwoon's car keys. She looked around her to look for Dongwoon and when she finally spotted him, he gave her a big smile and a nod. Nicole smiled whole heartedly and mouthed thank you to him. Getting up with her stomach stopped hurting, she dashed out of the building and into the parking lot. Spotting Dongwoon's BMW, she took the front seat and started the engine. Quickly, she pulled the car out of the parking lot and into the streets. 

Jaejin tapped Dongwoon's shoulder, "What are you doing?"

Dongwoon just smiled innocently, "I'm just playing cupid i guess."

Dear Nicole, 

        By the time you read this, I might've already be on an airplane going to Japan. My father opened a company there to start his new clothing brand that I'm supposingly helping. I told Dongwoon but not you and Jaejin, since I was scared of the thought of you two knowing. Before I left, I gave Dongwoon a gift that I wanted to give you before but I just couldn't find the right moment. But I guess the moment is now. The dress that I gave you, was something I created when I thought about you. Nicole, you are the only girl that didn't judge me by how I looked and acted. You actually tried to get to know me better than other girls who just left me alone. I guess what I'm trying to say is.. I love you.. You made a man with few words transform to a man with many words I guess. I will always remember you in my heart and memories.

 Love,

Junhyung

 

Slamming the car door behind her, she ran through the crowd of people walking in the airport. Looking in every direction she tried to find a sign that said Departure Japan. That's when she saw a familiar head. Her heart skipped a beat as she pushed through the crowd of people, just barely reaching the figure.

"JUNHYUNG" she yelled.

The head turned and the face of Junhyung caught her sight. By the facial expression on his face, he saw her too. Grabbing her arm, Junhyung pulled her out of the crowd, his arm around her petite waist. 

"Nicole," Junhyung gasped in disbelief, "what are you doing here?"

She gasped for breath, "I thought I was too late."

Rubbing her back, Junhyung shook his head, "My plane leaves in 1 hour. How did you know I was here?!"

"Dongwoon gave me the letter a bit more earlier than I'm guessing you told him too," Nicole smiled.

Junhyung didn't say anything but stood there in silence.

"With a man with few words," Nicole giggled, "you sure know how to write a letter."

He blushed a little, "I guess you could say that."

"Well I have two things I have to tell you," Nicole wrapped her arms around his neck.

Junhyung eye brows raised up, waiting for what she might say.

"One," Nicole tapped his nose, "you are a stalker for knowing my body measurements."

His cheeks turned really red, so did his ears. He really wanted to hide in a corner.

"Two," Nicole eye smiled, "I love you too."

She kissed him, right then and there. Junhyung was shocked at first but responded back, not caring for the people looking at them. Junhyung pulled Nicole closer, slightly lifting her up and swang her around. Nicole giggled as they ended the kiss and he continued to swing her one more time. Putting her down, the two hugged tightly, not wanting to let go. This moment was something that the two wanted to last forever.

"Are your really going to go Japan?" Nicole asked as she stared at his bags.

He smiled sadly, patting her head, "I am, but don't worry I'll be back after 5 months."

"Then will you wait for me?" Nicole eyes glint with hope.

Junhyung pinched her nose, "Of course, unless you will wait for me."

Nicole smiled cutely and pecked him on the cheek, "Good."

"By the way," Nicole looked at him, "how do you know my measurements?"

He flashed a mischivous smile, "I have my ways."

"YAH!" Nicole yelled at him, receiving a laugh in return.

I guess the future is looking bright for Nicole and Junhyung. Who would've guessed, a person with few words and a person with many words attracted one another.. 


Hoya x Nicole Ending: 

His hands on his car wheel, Hoya drove down the street in his car with the music filling his ears. He turned in a nice looking neighborhood and passed a few houses. After finding the correct address that he was given, he parked his car in front of the driveway but saw the person who he was picking up getting out of the hair salon.

"Nicole!" Hoya greeted with a smile as he got out of his car.

A few days ago, Nicole and Hoya did a bet and Nicole, unfortunately, lost. The prize was for Nicole to spend a day with him, plus she had to call him Oppa. Coming out of the hair salon/house, she wore a casual loose shirt with a pair of blue shorts and sneakers with her hair loose. After a few months of not cutting her hair, the length of it grew above her chest. Hoya liked girls with long hair but he never complained or thought Nicole was unattractive when she had short hair. The short hair suited her bubbly personality that Hoya hardly gets from the fake acting girls, which made him sick. Strapped around her shoulders was a cute bear backpack, that suited her personality. 

Nicole waved at him, "Annyeong, Oppa."

The last word ringed his ears, making his stomach all warm. You could say she's some what special. For a girl to call him Oppa and make him warm is something that isn't common for Hoya. All the girls he dated always called him Oppa even before they met, but not even once the word made him feel happy. 

Hoya smiled and walked towards her, "So are you ready to go?"

"Yep," Nicole gave an angle like smile.

The two both walked towards Hoya's car and got in. Being the gentleman he is, Hoya opened the door for Nicole and closed it for her before going to the other side of the car to get in. Fastening their seat belts, Hoya started the car engine and drove back onto the streets. Seating in silence, only the faint sound of breathing could be heard in the car. To tell you the truth, Nicole didn't expect Hoya to decide on this kind of award. Even Dongwoon, Jaejin, and Junhyung were surprised hearing about his decision. At first the three were against it but they stopped since the decision was already made. 

"So what are we going to do?" Nicole broke the silence.

Turning the wheel, Hoya kept his eyes on the road, "You already ate lunch right?"

Nicole nodded, "Yeah."

"Then I'm going to take you to a fun place," Hoya winked at her.

Rolling her eyes, she turned her attention to the things outside. After driving for a good 20 minutes, they entered a parking lot with very few cars. Soon Hoya parked his car and shut off the engine. The two opened the car door and closed it behind them. 

"What are we doing here?" Nicole looked at him.

Hoya stuffed one of his hands in his front pocket, "Bwoh? You don't like amusement parks?"

Shaking her head as her lips become a thin line, "It's just that I didn't really bring a lot of money."

"It's fine, I am the one who asked you out so it's only common sense that I'll pay for you."

"B-but," Nicole started to say but was cut off by Hoya's sudden action. He reached for her hand and started to drag her towards the park's entrance. Showing a pass to the staff, they let him through as Nicole tried to loosen his grip. Hoya turned around to face her as he pointed towards her face.

He smirked, "I won the bet so no complaining alright?" 

Knowing that he does have a point, Nicole pouted and nodded. Their hands were still locked together, but the two didn't notice it. After getting a map of the park, they walked side by side as they discussed which ride they would like to go first.

"I wanna go on the water ride," Nicole pointed on the map.

He smiled and nodded as they walked together to the ride and waited in line. Getting on the ride, the worker placed the lever down onto the two and the ride soon began. Nicole was partly nervous while Hoya sat down relaxed since he always loved roller coaster. Going down the path, a splash flew up hitting Nicole's shirt. Leaving a small wet mark, Hoya laughed while Nicole gave him an evil eye. Receiving even more splashes as time passes, the two were both wet but then the big fall was coming. Nicole didn't even know it but during the fall she thoughtlessly grabbed Hoya's hand as she screamed. Hoya felt her hand gripping his, making a smile form on his face as he screamed together with her as they dropped down. 

"Oh my god, that was so much fun," she squealed as the two walked out the exit gate. 

"That's good to hear, why don't we go on something else to dry out clothes off?" 

Nicole nodded as the two both went in line for a roller coaster near the previous ride they went on. Minutes passed and the two finished riding on the ride because of the short line. Their clothes were drying a bit but was still a bit wet. Getting off from the ride, Nicole saw a store near by and dragged Hoya in it. Looking around, there were cute accessories such as headbands, sunglasses, and bracelets and food inside the store. Hoya grabbed a cute bow headband and placed it on Nicole's head as she looked in the mirror the see if it suited her.

"It suits you very well," Hoya complimented her as he tapped her nose lightly.

Blushing, Nicole pouted, "But I'm not going to get it since it cost to much."

Grabbing the head band, "I'll pay for it."

Nicole's eyes widened, "Bwoh?! Don't!"

"Too late," Hoya smirked as the cashier ringed the item in as Hoya gave her 5 dollars.

The cashier gave him his change and passed him the head band, which Hoya placed back onto Nicole's head. Nicole glared at him as Hoya shrugged in response.

"Too late now," Hoya smirked.

Lightly hitting him in the chest, Nicole walked out with him right behind him, "Then I owe you one, you big meanie."

Hoya laughed at her behavior and placed his arm around Nicole's shoulder, "But I know you still like me."

Slightly blushing, she looked down at the floor,"Ok. Maybe just a little."

They decided to go on more rides together as they looked at the park's map. 3 hours passed, making Nicole and Hoya both craving for something to eat. The two walked to the ice cream cart that was quite near them. Nicole bought chocolate ice cream while Hoya had vanilla ice cream. After getting their ice cream, the two walked toward an open table and sat down to enjoy their snack.

his ice cream, Hoya asked, "So are you having fun?"

"Yep!" Nicole nodded hyperly. "Thanks so much for taking me here."

Chuckling, he smiled,"No problem but the fun haven't began just yet."

Nicole eyed him suspiciously as he gave her a mischievous look. Quickly, Hoya placed some ice cream on Nicole's nose with his finger. He laughed at how cute Nicole looked while her eyes widened in surprise. Giving him the 'It's-On' face, Nicole did the same to him which made herself laugh also.

"Yah, no fair! I was caught off guard," Hoya complained with a cute pout.

She mereonged at him, "So was I!"

Hoya got up, making Nicole do the same, "Oh it's on!"

He started to come closer towards her with some ice cream on one finger. This told Nicole to run for it and so she did, but was chased by Hoya anyways. Hoya was faster than she thought she was, letting him having a big advantage. He wrapped her arms around her waist and pulled her back towards his chest. Nicole laughed as she tried to squirm out of his lock, but he too chuckled at her action. She never expected she would have this much fun, especially since it's the first time she ever hanged out with Hoya alone. The two just wanted this moment to last forever. 

"Hoya?" a female voice called out, making the two look up to find a female holding arms with a male. 

The girl seemed like she was a model. With her perfect face and figure, anyone could mistaken her for a celebrity. 

"Oh," Hoya forced a smile, "Jaekyung, annyeong."

The girl named Jaekyung unlocked her arms from the guy and ran up towards them. She pulled him into a hug, surprising Hoya, Nicole, and probably her boyfriend.

"I haven't talked to you for so long," Jaekyung pulled away from their hug.

Hoya let out a forced chuckle, "Yeah, and I see you have finally met your perfect match?"

She turned around and smiled at the guy, who was fumbling with a rock on the floor, "Yeah, I guess I did. And I see you did also?"

Hoya smiled and ruffled his hair, "Maybe, we just have to see."

Jaekyung giggled, "Then good luck."

"Thanks! Then I'll see you around maybe?" Hoya said, wanting to get away from having this awkward conversation. 

Luckily, she knew the signal and smiled, "It was great seeing you again! Annyeong!~"

With that said, Jaekyung locked hand with the guy's and took off with a wide smile on her face.

"Someone you know?" Nicole questioned him.

He hesitatingly nodded, "Old ex-girlfriend."

"Ah I see," Nicole answered, not knowing what to say to his reply. 

She had this slight pain in her chest, something she never really felt before. Was it jealousy? Or a heart burn? Maybe just a heart burn she told herself. The atmosphere around the two became awkward and strange, making it hard for Hoya to talk. Hoya knew something like this would happen if he ever talk about his ex-girlfriends or met up with them. 

"So," Nicole began, "what is she like?"

Surprised by the sudden question, Hoya carefully answered, "She was one of my models and noonas. Gyuri Noona confessed to me during one of my competitions and I accepted it. The relationship only lasted for 6 days so it wasn't a big deal."

Nicole just nodded as she listened to him explain. She suddenly felt a splash of relief, but why? The two continued to walk around and soon found a ferris wheel.

Hoya grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the ride, "Let's go inside."

Without a choice, Nicole didn't hold back and did what she was told to. There wasn't much of a line for the ride so they were seated in a flash. The worker closed the door, leaving the two finally alone as they slowly go up. 

"So," Nicole started off, "why did you want to come up here?"

Hoya just smiled, "You are going to just have to wait."

Nicole pouted; she was never a person of patience. He couldn't help but laugh at her action, finding it cute. Slowly getting up, he sat beside her. She looked at him weirdly, wondering why he moved. It just made the space between them closer than before, which was already close enough.

"Ferris wheels are for people to get closer with one another, especially if the two don't know each other well," Hoya explained as the ferris wheel continued to turn.

His intentions weren't bad so she let him do whatever he was doing. The two carried out a normal conversation, occasionally teasing each other. Nicole didn't realize they were finally on the top of the ferris wheel until it made a big stop. She looked out the window, taking in the park's view. Nicole felt something warm capturing her hand so she looked down to find Hoya's hand over it.

"Yah," Nicole nudged Hoya, who was staring at her face. 

"It's time," he gave a large smirk.

"Time for what?" Nicole still didn't get it. 

Not even knowing what hit her, Hoya's lips were pressed against her's. Her initial reaction was to slap him but she retreated her hand back as Hoya wrapped his arms around his waist. The moment just felt perfect.

"I love you," he said between the kiss. 

"Me too," she smiled in response. 

The ferris wheel continued to turn which told them to stop kissing or else someone will see them. 

Nicole pulled a loose strand of her hair behind her ear, "So why now?"

Hoya smeared a huge smile across his face as he pointed to something, placed on top of the ceiling, "That."

Nicole looked up to find something written in ink, perfectly written with not even a mistake in site.

Reaching the top of the sky is just the beginning of a new adventure, there is the endless galaxy that is still unknown. 

She couldn't help but smile and gave him a quick peck on the cheek. The door opened as the two walked out hand and hand together. 

This is just the very beginning the two thought to themselves with a smile across their faces.