Chapter 11

Beastly Pop

- Author's POV -

It was now afterschool in the clubroom, Dongwoon was just cutting hair from a wig and trying out his new hair design. While Jaejin was eating his snacks on the table watching. The room was silent that all you could hear are the snips of Dongwoon's scissors.

"Hey Dongwoon. I think you have a little competition," Junhyung abruptly stated as he entered the room.

"What are you talking about?" Dongwoon glared.

"Well... I found someone interesting and a good hairstylist that maybe better than you." 

"Tsk you wish," Dongwoon simply replied back before getting back to his haircutting.

"What if i told you it might be the girl that beated you a long time ago?" Junhyung smirked.

Dongwoon froze. He stopped his snipping and looked at Junhyung. He wasn't the only one, Jaejin was surprised as well.

"What you think I'm lying?" 

"No way in hell, you could find her. I'm going home, I don't want to hear this," Dongwoon said while packing his things.

"Yah, Hyung," Jaejin tried to reason with Dongwoon, but failed miserably. He had already left the room and rushing down the hallways. 

'I'm still the best. She only won by luck.' Dongwoon thought to himself as he rode in his car.

 

- Dongwoon's POV -

The next day, I walked out from my car when a couple of girls started to come up to me.

"Oppa, is it true your doing a project with Vicky?" "How come you chose her?"

"What are you talking about? I don't know a Vicky," I told them, annoyed by their constant questioning. 

"Huh, but you have a posters everywhere," the girl said in confusion. 

They pointed to the direction where the posters were. I ran up to it to examine it, and indeed it said that Ft. Beut. will do a project with Vicky Kim tomorrow. Just who the hell is Vicky Kim?

"WHAT THE HECK!?!??!" I yelled angrily, grabbing the poster off from the wall and ripped it. It's way to early to make me angry, seriously, just who wants to die right now. I ripped every poster I saw when walking to our clubroom.

Junhyung, Jaejin, I'm going to give you a piece of my mind. 

As I walked in the room, there was a girl sitting down at the table where all my haircutting supplies were.

"Well your finally here, now make me pretty," the girl simply said, as if it was natural. 

"WERE YOU THE ONE THAT WAS PUTTING THESE POSTERS UP!?!" 

"Yeah, so what? Now I was waiting for you for an hour, so hurry up and make me pretty," Vicky said.

Observing her, she had freckles across her cheeks and nose, slightly fat, and had frizzy hair. Does she seriously think that I could easily make her over so quickly?

"You even had a nerve to get yourself ready..." I said irritably, examining my table. 

"HEY DONGWOON, WHY ARE THERE POSTERS UP!" Junhyung yelled as he opened the door, exactly the same reaction as mine. 

"Why don't you ask her," I pointed to VIcky, irritatedly. 

We talked for 5 minutes, basically listening to her story. My brain was racked up, she seriously could've told us instead of doing something so troublesome and creating a bad impression. I seriously don't like her...

"Well, no problem. I have an idea" Junhyung suspiciously smiled.

"Yah, Hyung. I don't want to makeover her," I told him.

"Who said you will makeover her?"

 

- Author's POV -

Nicole was in her room sleeping like usual with her cat, Choco. It was so peaceful, she wished it could last forever. 

"Hey, Nic! Your friends are here!" she heard her dad yelled from downstairs.

Well everything can't last forever huh? 

'What friends?' Nicole thought as she woke up from her sleep.

She made her way out of her dark room and down the narrow staircase. As she walked into her dad's hair salon, she saw 3 boys and her dad looking at her, smiling stupidly.It gave her a bad vibe already. 

"These aren't my friends," Nicole boring said, ready to head back up. 

"Hey Nicori! Go talk to them," her dad grabbed her arm, pushing her towards them. 

"So, what do you want?" 

"Well we were wondering if you could participate with us on a project," Junhyung explained. 

Swiftfully, she responded, "Nahh it's ok."

"Wait, don't you want to hear what the project is?" 

"Hmm... Sure," Nicole shrugged; it wouldn't hurt. 

"Well, we are thinking of doing a battle with you and Dongwoon," Jaejin said.

"But the thing is you have to take this ugly girl," Dongwoon smirked. "Unless you're to afraid to."

"The prize is whoever looses the winner gets to cut the loser's hair however they like," Junhyung added.

"Hyung, when did i agree to that?" Dongwoon asked, surprised by the sudden creation of a bet. 

"Hmm... That sounds good. You have a deal," Nicole agreed, not allowing Junhyung or anybody else to take it back. 

"Well I hope you get ready and say goodbye to your hair," Dongwoon grinned at her, confident he was going to win like always. 

"Shouldn't that be you," Nicole challenged. 

 


Thank you for everyone that's been reading my fanfics and particapting in the polls. 

The poll for the guy's in my new story is now close. The winner was.................

L FROM INFINITE. I hope you like this chapter.