Chapter 9

Beastly Pop

"Hey! We are about to start we better go!" a tall, blonde haired male yelled to the boy that was looking at the doll.

"Oh ok," he said, nodding his head before leaving the doll back in its place like no one touched it. The male ran off to catch up with the other male before Jaejin came back from his short break. 

 

- Nicole POV -

Ring Ring Ring

"Hey did you hear about the new transfer students?" "Yeah, I heard they are guys!" "Do you think they will be cute?" "No way they could match our prince, Dongwoon."

Why did they have to talk about transfer students like they are celebrities, sometimes I can't understand people sometimes, especially these girls... 

Rubbing my eyes, I was trying to take a nap while I waited for the teacher to come to the classroom but couldn't because of the ruckus. Just when I want my peace and quiet, life sure is cruel sometimes.

"Hey Nic!~" 

I looked up and saw a lean male coming towards my desk.

"Hey Jaejin," I smiled tiredly. 

"Did you hear thay we are going to have 2 boy transfer student?"

"Yep I heard from those girls, when I was trying ot sleep," I explained, pointing to the girls who were talking next to me. He 'oh'ed, but his face seemed like he was expecting it was from those girls also. 

"GET IN YOUR SEATS!" the teacher yelled in the class as she slammed the door open.

Everyone got in there seats as soon as possible in silence. Finally complete silence was created, if only it happened when I was trying to sleep. Everyone's eyes were on the teacher, listening to whatever she may say. 

"Well, you guys might of heard that we have two new transfer student," she said with a sigh. "Come on in, you guys," she gestured the two males that were just outside the classrooms. 

I had my head in my arms since I simply don't care. I just want to get this class over with, seriously. 

"This is Kim Jaejoong and Jung Yunho," the teacher said, but as soon as I heard those names I shot up my head from my arms. 

I was in complete shock. No way.. They couldn't be here...

One of the male had blonde hair while the other had chocolate brown hair, it was definitely them.

"What are you two doing here!?!" I yelled unconciously across the classroom, standing up from my chair. My bad... 

"Yo," both of them just simply said with a playful smile. These jerks...

I quickly sat down once I saw the teacher secretly giving me one of those "You-Better-Sit-Down-Or-Die" stares. Glaring at them, I sat down before mouthing, "Better tell me later." They just smiled at me like they were innocent as a flower.

"Jaejoong-shi, why don't you sit next to Jaejin-shi and Yunho-shi, you could sit next to Nicole-shi," the teacher instructed them. 

As soon as they took their seat, I gave one of my most powerful glares at Yunho. I knew he felt it because he turned frozen like ice. Serves him right. Hehe...

Class begun and, of course, I was bored so I decided to draw in my sketchbook. It's better to get something down than nothing right? I didn't realize how time went by until the bell rung for recess, time sure goes by fast huh? 

- Author's POV -

"Yah, you guys better give me a good explanation for not telling me," Nicole spat upsettedly at Jaejoong and Yunho.

"Sorry Nicori~ We wanted to surprise you," Jaejoong apologized. 

"So SURPRISE~" Yunho and Jaejoong cried as they wrapped their arms around Nicole into a big bear hug, hoping to lighten up her mood. 

"Fine, you guys are forgiven. But next time you don't tell me, you're going to get it," Nicole said, slightly blushing once they released her from their embrace. 

"Aigoo our Nicole is blushing. So cute," Yunho , pinching her soft cheeks. 

"Yahhh I'm not," she denied cutely. 

The three of them talked and bickered, catching up after not seeing each other for a few month. Both of the males were overseas, training there for a while. Neither one told anyone except her father when they would be back. Nicole was upset at first, wondering why they wouldn't tell her but now, she understands. She loves them for that, even though she felt slightly hurt back then. 

"Hey Nic," Jaejin waved. 

"Oh, hey Jaejin," Nicole smiled, greeting back at him in the same manner. 

"So whats happening here?" 

"Oh sorry, this is Jaejoong, my cousin, and my brother, Yunho," she introduced one by one. 

"Annyeonghassyeo, I'm Nicole's friend, Jaejin," he introduced himself, politely. 

"Annyeonghassyeo," Yunho and Jaejoong greeted him. 

"So, are both of you hairstylist?" Jaejin asked.

"Nahhm I do perfume," Yunho swayed the idea away. 

"I'm a hairstylist and I bet I'm better than Nic now," Jaejoong teased with a smirk.

Nicole grinned at his challenge, "Yah, you wish you were."

 

Ring Ring Ring

The last bell of the day rang, alarming everyone that it was now the end of school. Nicole was packing up her stuff in her last class. Once she was done, she exited out of the school building and met up with her friends that were already near the gate.

"Hey Nicole!" both Mir and Gyuri greeted, cheerfully.

"Yo, Guys, guess what?" 

"Umm... you grew taller?" Mir teased.

"Yah, just because I'm shorter than you doesn't mean you could tease me!"

"Well you asked us to guess," Mir defended himself, placed his hands up in the air. 

"Well, tell us then," Gyuri got back on topic.

"Jaejoong and Yunho are back!"

"Chincha!?!" they said in astonishment, not believing what they are hearing for a moment. 

"Yep!" I smiled showing a gummy smile. 

We continued to talk as we walked to our houses. A long day has finally end. 

 


As you could see Yunho won the poll. So the poll is closed. Sorry for not updating for so long. I'm making a new story and im not sure which guys i should put in the story with Nicole. -_- so any suggestions would help. And i would really me greatful if someone made a poster for me. Maybe a Chistmas present >_^ Anyway i hope you like my boring chapter.  I'm trying to decide on the guys so plz help me by doing the poll *A* 

Thank you <3