Slither

Unexpected ♥ Reunion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

""Krystal, can you come down here for a minute? I need to talk to you"

Krystal sighed as she got off her bed at the sound of her father and made her way down the stairs. He was in the kitchen, sipping a cup of tea. 

"What is it, appa?"

Her father turned around to face her with a serious look on his face. He sighed and Krystal knew she won't be pleased with what he was about to say. 

"There you are. Do you remember how I was supposed to go to Seoul for a meeting with KJ cooporations?"

"Yes, what about it? Is there a problem?"

"Well, something came up in the company and I won't be able to go. I tried to reschedule the meeting but they said it will not be possible. The CEO is a bit unaccomodating it appears. He says the meeting has to take place two days from now or not at all. So I need you to go there in my place and handle that. I already made all the arrangements."

"Seoul? You know how I feel about going back, appa." Krystal tensed.

"Yes I do, that's why you won't have to do it alone. I already sent Taemin ahead of you so he can take care of everything until you get there. You don't need to be gone too long, just until the deal is finalized and you can return."

"B-but.."

"No buts, Krystal. This is very important. You know I won't have asked you to do this if there was any other way. There is no one else I can trust with this and you know that." there he goes with the emotional blackmailing again.

Krystal sighed. There was no way out. "Fine, when do I leave?"

"3 hours from now,  you might want to start packing. Also, Taemin will be there at the airport to pick you up" He can't be serious. He didn't even give me time to absorb it all in. Krystal shook her head and laughed nervously as she turned around and made her way up the stairs. it's funny how everytime dad "needs to talk" to me, I always wind up on a  plane.

 

After a dreadful 13 hours of thinking of all the worst possible scenarios on the plane, Krystal heard the words she least wanted to hear. The butterflies in her stomach suddenly started to move full-speed and she felt like she was going to hurl any second. She started sweating and her hands were trembling; simply put, she was a wreck.

"Ladies & Gentlemen, now We're preparing to land in Seoul, South Korea. At this stage you should be in your seat with your seatbelt firmly, fastene

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter