Planning of a desperate sister

Unexpected ♥ Reunion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Korea Business Monthly `s June edition held all kind of boring headlines such as ‘Rise in vegetable prices’, ‘Mayoung café to be taken over by D.O`s’ ‘Karam Bay Travel`s employees on going strike affects tourism” and many more which would allow nothing but yawns to escape from young girls` mouths but despite this, a line consisting mostly of young high school girls were eagerly awaiting their chance to claim a copy of this very magazine, earning raised eyebrows from the staff, but once the staff had an eyeful of the front page of the desired magazine they were quick enough to realize the reason behind it; what had stolen the attention of the young girls was the main headline ‘Most eligible bachelor –second half 2015’ which was scrawled in big red block letters on the front page, and the picture of a dashing young man staring right into the reader`s eyes, looking impressively impassive and gorgeous, seated in a chair of an ugly mustard color, his naturally bubblegum pink lips sheltered two of his slim fingers, pressed ever so slightly against it, the rest of his fingers were around the area between his cheekbones to his well defined jaw line.

 A young lady with an amused smile seated 2 buildings away from the enthusiastic line of school girls in a cozy tea house smiled as she inspected a fresh copy of the much wanted magazine opened and lying on the wooden table facing her, making sure she checks out all of the mentioned male`s shots buried in the magazine, after a final sip of her Ginger tea, she rolled the magazine and pushed it into her Milk chocolate colored Prada bag. She got up from the lime green chair, bowing to the waitress as she passed her a generous tip.

“You`re leaving already, Taeyeon unnie?”

“Yeah, I need to go take care of something now”

“But unnie, I have already asked Kevin to make that croissant that you usually have”

“Is that so, you eat it for me then”

“But unnie I don-“

“My treat” Taeyeon shot the maid a persuading wink.

“You are very nice, unnie” The waitress stated bashfully, stretching out her hand to accept the money for the croissant.

And then with a final smile Taeyeon walked away into her Grey Ash Jaguar Xf.

She drove it to the store where the hoards of girls were.

After getting out of her precious car, while smoothing the creases on her pink leopard printed skirt, she inspected the girls one by one.

Most of them had the typical shoulder length with bangs look; some had their hair dyed in faint brown and burgundy tones, very few had their hair streaked in fun colors.

Some wore their uniforms.

Taeyeon sighed as she walked near the counter ignoring the complaints of the buyers in line.

The man behind the counter at once interjected serving his customer upon seeing her,

“Madam, please wait for your turn”

“Hush, do you see me holding anything to buy?” she let out an airy laugh “I just want to have a little chat”

The man gave Taeyeon a questioning stare before excusing himself and dragging himself beside the attractive young woman.

“Yes?”

Taeyeon offered the man a wry smile before pointing her slender index finger at the rack filled with Korea Business Monthly magazines.

“Who`s that guy on the cover page?”

The man rolled his eyes, “You seriously don`t know?”

“Is he a famous model of some sort?” Taeyeon`s eyes were sparkling and full of mischief.

“No, he`s just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter