Kim Jong In

Unexpected ♥ Reunion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Your iced macchiato, Sir”

Kai Kim inwardly cursed at the owner of the female voice who had interrupted him as he let out a defeated sigh; he paused typing agitatedly, turning around to face the nervous looking girl who was probably only about 15 years old.

He nodded his head, acknowledging her presence as he signaled her to keep the drink on the table.

She did as gestured and rushed away as if she was going to miss her bus or something, he stared after her, amused. Had she gotten scared of him? Maybe he did scare her; he always did have an intimidating aura when working.

After taking a satisfying sip from his iced macchiato, he was about to resume typing the important business document he was engrossed in earlier, when his phone started to vibrate.

He glared accusingly at his phone as he picked it up.

It was his very demanding sister.

“Kai!” she squealed.

“This better be good noona, I was busy”

“Hmph, as if that`s something new, you are always busy!”

“Whatever, did something happen?” knowing you, it`s probably about something pointless, like shopping.

“I know you are going to get really angry when you hear what I am going to tell you, but I want you to take a deep breath and process and understand what I will tell you instead of jumping into conclusions” Excitement was literally dripping from her voice, making Kai cringe with every passing second.

“What is it?” asked Kai, suddenly curious and mentally preparing himself for something horrifying.

“I kinda asked your assistant to cancel all your appointments for tonight, it`s not reall-“

“WHAT? DO YOU EVEN REALI-“

“Calm down Kai, lemme finish”

Kai felt the sudden urge to throw his phone far far away.

“Tiffany was adamant and refused to cancel the appointment you had, bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter