CHAPTER III : The Decision

To Call My Own
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER III : The Decision

 

 

 

 

The day had come, they rented two suites with a door that connects the two.

 

Chanyeol's pacing around in his suite. His thought is being filled with images of Baek with that silk-stock. He's being paranoid.

 

He can't count the number of times he went back and forth to his suite and to the other suite that Baekhyun was in. He can't even count the number of times he attempted to open the door to the bedroom and thinks of pulling Baek away from that man. He's thinking of calling the whole thing off.

 

He can't stand the thought of another man touching his precious spouse.

 

His mind is going into a turmoil. 'What if that guy is Baek's other man?’ ‘What if that's the reason why Baek agreed to this?’ ‘Is he enjoying the whole time with Joonmyeon?'

His mind went to a further turmoil when that one time he went too close to the bedroom door. He hears the they're making on the other side. He really wants to barge in.. but.. the baby..

 

He's becoming more cranky, "What the hell is taking them so long?! It's been hours? How long do they have to do it? How long do I have to endure this?"



If only Chanyeol knew, Baekhyun and Joonmyeon almost did not do the deed.








As soon as Baekhyun parted with Chanyeol to enter with Joonmyeon to the other room, the water works started. Joonmyeon can't help feel pity for Baek. He wrapped his arms around Baekhyun's and rubbed the shoulders comfortingly. “We could call the whole thing off if you really can'tㅡ”

 

“No! W-we're hh-here.. I.. l c-ccan do this.. let's jjust get this o-over with..” Baekhyun stammered at every sob.

 

Still rubbing Baek comfortingly, “It's okay, there's no need to rush. It's better to take it all out, cry it all out Baek. I know you don't really want to do this. You're so loyal to your husband. When I saw you in the meeting, I was so shocked. When you talk about your husband and your future family so animatedly back in the eatery, you were the last person I thought that would agree to this kind of set up. So again, it's okay, cry it all out, I know that this is actually against your virtuous.”













The connecting door creaked, Baekhyun is crying for the umpteenth time that day. Chanyeol watched as Joonmyeon assists Baek in the suite, “Enough touching MY Baekhyun. Your service is enough. You can leave. I'll just call you if it's a success.” Chanyeol says curtly staring at Joonmyeon ferociously. He originally planned on having with Baekhyun after Joonmyeon stained his spouse, he thinks he can remove the dirt Joonmyeon inflected Baek by doing so. But upon hearing the and the mental images he had all those times, he doesn't have the guts to touch Baek anymore. For how long you ask? He doesn't know too. He also doesn't understand why he feels betrayed by Baek, when in fact, he is the one who insisted this set up.

 

Seeing Baekhyun cry makes Chanyeol want to run to his side and hug the life out of his spouse just to comfort and make him stop. He can't bring himself to. He's a coward, he wanted to say sorry to Baek. He's the reason why Baekhyun agreed to go with this, even though he knew that his spouse is not so willing to do so. He is so mad. Not mad at Baekhyun but at himself.

 

Joonmyeon left an hour ago already and Baekhyun is still crying like crazy. It isn't because of the unwanted with Suho anymore, but because Chanyeol’s been giving him a cold shoulder ever since he emerged from the other room. It's like high school all over again, what hurts more is the fact that know, Chanyeol is already his. They're married for more than six years and Chanyeol is the one who wanted this to happen. What right does he have to to act like Baekhyun has some infectious disease?










A week has passed and Chanyeol still treated Baekhyun indifferently.

 

‘What do I need to do to get us back to the way we were?!’ Baekhyun always asks this to himself. Chanyeol on the other hand wanted to stop mistreating Baekhyun. His body is going against his brain and heart. He badly wants to be on normal terms with his spouse. But it is like his body has a mind of its own.

 

“Jongin-ah I don't know what to do..” Chanyeol is back on his night drink outs with Jongin like during the time he found out about his ‘sickness’.

 

“You always say that hyung, when you don't want to face the reality of the situation. It is so easy for you guys to go back to normal. You both come a long way. Do you trust Baekhyun?” Jongin is keeping his self sober, he knows that Chanyeol will drink to his slumber again.

 

“Yes? What does that have toㅡ”

 

“Well I rest my case! Trust, communication and honesty between both parties are key to best relations. If you trust him enough, you shouldn't be insecure about that chaebol. You should be so assured because you know Baekhyun loves you. If you two always communicate, even for just fairly well, you'll know each other more. Talk to each other more honestly and open up, always open up. You're life; may it be past, present and what you want for the future, should always be an open book for your spouse. And so is Baekhyun, he should be an open book to you too. See through or pass each other. Talk with each other and you'll be fine again.”










True to Jongin’s words, after following his advice, Chanyeol and Baekhyun haven't been any better. Chanyeol opened up to Baekhyun, and vice versa. Baekhyun went with it, he did miss having fun moments and less stress with his Chanyeol. They have no secrets between them anymore. They talk more about their feelings. They're not afraid to be frank and tell the other off, if necessary. They're so elated on the fact they are now a better couple. Plus the news that Baekhyun is now expecting.

 

“Yeollie look!” Baekhyun pointed at a playground, “Do you remember that? Gaja jagiya~” he pulls at Chanyeol’s sleeves and headed to the swings. “Remember back in high school when I asked you to push me in this very swing” he took a sit on the swing and motioned his husband to push him.

 

“How could I forget? I was so stupid for mistreating someone so precious as you back in highschool. I'm so sorry Baek.” Chanyeol felt a pang in his chest as he recalled a teenage Chanyeol who's so cold to a poor Baekhyun.

 

“It's okay. I know that you have the hots for me the first time I caught you staring when I first entered that school.” Baek laughs as he remembered Chanyeol during that time. “You know, we could h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter