Chapter 2

Purple Hyacinths
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter




 

Chapter 2 
 



Minah(P.O.V.)



“But didn’t you say you don’t want to find who do that……,”


Class was finish and Jiminy and i were the only one in the empty room… 
if I wanted to find the person who put flower cards inside my locker I can’t do it alone… and jiminy..  She is best one for that kind of things…


Also…. She is the only friend I got….


she stood in front of me, both of her hand either side of her waist…. Oh let’s not forget the grin on her face...  aish.., this girl….


“No I don’t want to find the person...  I just want this crazy thing to stop… it’s annoy me…
and for that I need to find who do that…”


“Oh come on Minah you are curious too… just accept it…, and flowers… woah its unique choice...…. I say, It’s definitely a handsome boy…,” she grinned and winked at me….
  It’s  freaking ‘Purple Hyacinth’ sure it’s a pretty flower but Who would have chose that flower to admire someone…… unless that person asking….-


“finally you might get yourself a boyfriend…, you know… it’s about time you find yourself someone…, “
She cut off my thoughts…,
.
.
.
.

.

.


Okay… She’s going over the limit now… and I don’t want to get angry… I took big breath in and let out a sigh… she is the only friend I got... And I don’t want to lose her

“stop it… Jiminy...   You seriously pressing my buttons… and I don’t want to get angry at you…”

“Oh I don’t afraid of you...  My friend…,” She smiled at me and stick out her tong like 5 year old… making me smile…,


“Arasso…  i will not talk about it..,”  she come close to me and looked around, and signal me to bend little,  “come early tomorrow.. We should wait around your locker and check who is this mysterious person….” she whispered… and winked…


“No need to whisper jiminy… no one is here… okay, I will come early and-……”

“Aish… shut up… she clamped her hand in my mouth and looked around… she look so serious..
You are going to make us fail the mission…., even the walls have ears…”


I laugh out loud “ This silly girl…”


** she is childish and silly… but I’m thankful for her… after three years I felt like I was actually living…
I was able to smile for real not pretending…
She know nothing about my past…, I still wasn’t able to go through the past again,  but she bear up with me, even when I get angry and loose my temper, she is there for me, I know it’s hard, but I’m thankful for her… **


“Thank you jiminy”  

“What for...?” She looked at me with confused eyes

“For everything…” I said while hugging her

“isn’t that friends are for…” She smiled and hugged me back…




Soon…         I will tell her everything…

                                                                  



“I’m back….”  
I shouted knowing no one is going to answer me…. It’s kind of a habit, just to break the quietness….


 I removed my shoes and went inside… same as every single day it’s all quiet…
I let out a sigh and walked to the kitchen, dropping my backpack on the ground,
I opened the fridge and grab water bottle, something caught my eye and I closed the fridge and looked at the door, there was note attached to it…


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter