Chapter 1

Purple Hyacinths
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                               
 

Chapter 1- 'Purple Hyacinth'   
 


 

                                                                                         ~***************~

Minah (P.O.V.)                                                                         


It was two years ago…......
two years that I lost faith and believe in love…. Just because of a boy… no because of a jerk that didn’t wanted to be an outcast in his gang and made a bet with his friends to become close to the quiet girl in the class who had put everyone in friend zone and made her fall… be first one to escape from her friend zone….


Yeah…..  He did succeed with that….  But I lost tiny bit of belief in love that left in me…


But why did I remember it again…?

letting out a heavy sigh I looked at the card that fell out from my locker.  It was a simple white card with a picture of purple Hyacinth flower. I picked up the card and glared at it.  

It’s still not long that I had came to this university...
it was exactly two month since father got new job and I had to start 2nd year of university in my home country. Even though I was happy to come back here, away from those unpleasant memories…
 but from the 2nd day of my new student life I kept receiving cards … it was confusing….  Who would do something like this… no one knew me here before…..

I remembered my friend telling me I might have an admirer, someone had fall for me on first sight….,
but I’m not going to believe it, I had enough with those, Love doesn’t exist,


I kept glaring at it... Like it will give answers for my questions…

“Whoa…..  Another one…? What kind of flower this time…? Was it tulip?"

Aish…  I jumped a bit and drop the card when my friend jiminy loud voice comes beside my ear, how did she just appeared out of nowhere...

“You startled me…” I glared at her, but she completely ignored me and went for the card that was on the ground,

“wow… it’s beautiful… what kind of flower is this…”
I rolled my eyes… she is forgetful when it comes to flowers,

“Purple Hyacinth…” i mumbled… more like to myself…. because I know she will forget it in no time.

“Does this one have something written, name or something?”
She mumbled checking it closely

“No….”
I coldly said and took the books for my next class and closed the locker…
yes I were confused… every time it was empty card, either it was a picture of white tulip or purple Hyacinth flower, it always those two fl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter