Delusion

Hyomin X Lee Joon Short Story

His fingers tensed as he looked out the window for the 3rd time, looking for Hyuna,his girlfriend. As expected, she wasn't there, she was just well, lets just say, their realstionship isn't going well..:/

For the last few months when Joon was away on his business trip, Hyuna set herself free. Free from him, yet still tied to him. Kissing behind his back, making out with at least 5 different people each night at the club, Joon realised that perhaps they weren't meant to be no matter what.

Once he had come back, she was totally different. From an innocent lover, turned playgirl wearing stripped clothing and bright rouge on the lips. Not exactly what Joon had asked for when she went to visit him once he arrived home.

*Flashback*

The door slammed as both of them entered his penthouse, along the bay shore, her fingers crept up towards his shirt, and her clothes falling out of place. She leaned in for a kiss, yet all Joon smelled was alcohol throughout her scent, instead of her usual sweet,candy-smelling perfume.

Her voice purred,"Joonie, I know you want me" Pushing him onto a couch ready for another round of crazy movements, and such.

Joon shook his head. He couldn't believe how she was acting.

"No, it can't be!"

Hyuna smirked. "Don't you like what you see?" As she revealed her clevage as she took off her see-through,red tube top.

He suffured from her touch, as she his lips. He wanted to enjoy it, yet something held him back.

Hyuna wasn't the girl he knew, and he didn't like what was happenning currently.

It was too much for him to take, 

STOP!

His palm against her cheeks, his breathing and hers loud. It was too sudden, yet to late to change what happened.

She gasped. 

" Am, I just another girl for you to love?"

------ (end flashback)-------------

Joon sighed recalling his painful memory that was always replaying in his mind. He didn't understand yet understood at the same time, why was she there doing this? What made her change? Was it all his fault? Moreover, getting back with her was not going to work, going fresh, he just couldn't. Joon tried calling her number after he went home after the slap, he was drunk and he called her, but all he got was...

........................................................................................................please call again later.

Opening to mini fridge from his kitchen, he took out a beer and drank it all as a one-shot. He still couldn't believe the reality from the fantasy from his mind. He needed to get away perhaps,... set himself free just like Hyuna did....

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________